Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

GuliblGuy wrote:

Ilocano, we search punkbuster screenshots for hackers, if this guy was hacking you can be sure we caught him and banned him.  Do you know his screen name?
I doubt it. PBSS Proof hacks FTW.
Well, for me now, long night strolls with the wife.

Funny though, now I have time to build that new rig.  Gotta have Vista to play Halo2 PC.  So, what's the next game coming out that will be as addicting as BF2?    CoD4?  Let's hope Crysis doesn't suck.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-05-10 17:19:21)

Fallschirmjager10
+36|6613
Lol dragonclaw you have AA hacks... gj on sending me the post for ordering 3 aimbots.
im_in_heaven
+27|6740

Donald O' Brien wrote:

Whenever I suspect someone of using an aimbot I add them to my leaderboard and check up on them from time to time.  I've only had to do this twice, and both of them were using the SVD.
http://bf2s.com/player/62118556/
http://bf2s.com/player/86010759/
Are u kidding me? Aimbots with 1.21 kd with sniper rifles? one with a 2.1 spm and the other with a 1.4 spm . LOL
WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6405|Spacetime

Acromos wrote:

Well - here's my problem.

There is skill - and then there is someone killing me with a headshot from the other side of the bridge on Kharkand, while moving. Repeatedly. All the while I seem to never get a single hit in on him, though I'm the one actually trying to aim.

Am I the only one playing this game without cheating? Or am I just the only one pissed off at complete and utter useless twats thinking they own the game because they cheat?
The most frustrating thing with big games like these is that some idiotic and retarded people are constantly cheating and exploiting the game for some psychotic reason. Anyone that cheats should get permanently banned from the game. We need to develop more sophisticated systems to catch cheaters. I hate cheaters.
jerzeyjoe
+5|6364

Ilocano wrote:

GuliblGuy wrote:

Right.  Well you'll be banned from all punksbusted servers soon.  Good job.
I only tried it out recently.  Still doesn't explain why I was kicked way back when when using the shotty.

Point is.  I don't need that hack.  I snipe fine without it.  If you've seen how I play.  I cover squads and defend lone flags.

Oh well.  Summers here and my wife did want me to go out more.
Hackers are like crack heads they will always be drug addicts no matter what they say. lol

So in my book you are a hacker sir.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

jerzeyjoe wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

GuliblGuy wrote:

Right.  Well you'll be banned from all punksbusted servers soon.  Good job.
I only tried it out recently.  Still doesn't explain why I was kicked way back when when using the shotty.

Point is.  I don't need that hack.  I snipe fine without it.  If you've seen how I play.  I cover squads and defend lone flags.

Oh well.  Summers here and my wife did want me to go out more.
Hackers are like crack heads they will always be drug addicts no matter what they say. lol

So in my book you are a hacker sir.
LOL.  I'm 40 years old.  I don't have to prove that I'm 733T at some game.  Yes, back in the day, I was a hacker back before the Web Internet was around.  BBS days when phone phreaking was in.  300 baud modem FTW.  I know microcode and Assembly.  My college special projects course was building a modem-based online game.  I can create worms and viruses easy.  I can build my own hacks to defeat PB... If I wanted too.  Point is, I just used a simple personal.con edit to test it out.  Bad decision I admit.  I just have to find a new addicting game, or use my new rig.  BF2 is only $15 these days.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-05-10 17:57:00)

Dragonclaw
+186|6458|Florida

Ilocano wrote:

GuliblGuy wrote:

Ilocano, we search punkbuster screenshots for hackers, if this guy was hacking you can be sure we caught him and banned him.  Do you know his screen name?
I doubt it. PBSS Proof hacks FTW.
Well, for me now, long night strolls with the wife.

Funny though, now I have time to build that new rig.  Gotta have Vista to play Halo2 PC.  So, what's the next game coming out that will be as addicting as BF2?    CoD4?  Let's hope Crysis doesn't suck.
*Cough*Enemy Territory: Quake Wars + Frontlines: Fuel of War*Cough*
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

'[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w wrote:

*Cough*Enemy Territory: Quake Wars + Frontlines: Fuel of War*Cough*
Most definitely.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6856

im_in_heaven wrote:

Donald O' Brien wrote:

Whenever I suspect someone of using an aimbot I add them to my leaderboard and check up on them from time to time.  I've only had to do this twice, and both of them were using the SVD.
http://bf2s.com/player/62118556/
http://bf2s.com/player/86010759/
Are u kidding me? Aimbots with 1.21 kd with sniper rifles? one with a 2.1 spm and the other with a 1.4 spm . LOL
Okay, let me explain something to you: stats like the ones I posted do not in any way weaken my suspicions that they are aimbotters.  In fact, they actually help my case, because in the time that I played with them they showed consistent performance well above what their stats suggest is an average round for them.  Like it has been said several times here before, there are 'smart' cheaters who toggle their utilities on here and there to disguise the otherwise obvious enhancements.  I am in no way saying they are absolutely cheating, but in my 700 hours of playing they are the only two cases where I have had to question.  Try to think things out next time before you give me sass, m'kay?
rockin_master
+2|6359
I find that alot of the kids that whine about hackers are the ones running them in the first place, they cant understand why they are getting owned. Ilocono is a perfect expample of this behavior, and absolutely shameless to boot. Grow a spine man. Make sure to follow through with the punksbusted ban, although I agree streaming servers tend to suck, their public ban lists are used by alot of admins to check on sketchy players.

I think it is also important to differentiate between a "hacker" and a cheater. Ilocono cheats, but boasts that he could hack if he wanted, cuz h'ez gotz leet skillz, ok -sure.

Last edited by rockin_master (2007-05-11 01:22:39)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6543

By the way, does Punkbuster kick for macros?
geNius
..!.,
+144|6595|SoCal
In the majority of cases, it is generally some noob whining because he's just not that good.

I have seen, in many instances, obvious hacks.  Cheaters will always be a part of online gaming, and there's nothing you can do about it.  I figure I can go about my gaming with a few extra deaths due to cheats, and not lose any sleep over it.

Think of it this way:

If you beat a hacker, he's a jerkoff.  If he beats you, he's no better for it.  In every aspect of your life, someone you deal with will use a shortcut.

One thing I think would be interesting to see:  If someone's GUID is banned by PB for a hack, then EA should erase their stats in such a manner than any death they've caused should be erased.  Any kill on them would remain.  I'd imagine everyone's KDRs would gain a couple notches.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6475|Orrstrayleea

some_random_panda wrote:

Apparntly not, but thats what i heard, could be wrong but i think i also heard the back in the day volx used a macro
Bullet_Force
+3|6349|Australia
Aimbots are lame and so are the people that waste money to be good at a video game.
rockin_master
+2|6359
Hey Genius, what I'd really like to see is a unified punkbuster structure. Getting guid or hardware banned from bf2 would result in the same for every other punkbuster enabled game on the market and or vice versa.

As it stands punkbuster is in place to keep honest people honest, not to stop cheaters from cheating.
Dragonclaw
+186|6458|Florida

rockin_master wrote:

Hey Genius, what I'd really like to see is a unified punkbuster structure. Getting guid or hardware banned from bf2 would result in the same for every other punkbuster enabled game on the market and or vice versa.

As it stands punkbuster is in place to keep honest people honest, not to stop cheaters from cheating.
When you get a hardware ban it bans you from all PB games. Honestly I think its retarded, if someone wants to cheat in one game let them, dont ban them from all the other games they play legit.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6381|Scotland!

rockin_master wrote:

When you get a hardware ban it bans you from all PB games. Honestly I think its retarded, if someone wants to cheat in one game let them, dont ban them from all the other games they play legit.
You are so stupid. It's getting unfunny now.
baggs
+732|6357

rockin_master wrote:

erm no...people who like to cheat dont belong in online gaming communitys, any online gaming community.

people play online games because they like online gaming and that makes them a gamer.

people cheat at games because they dont have the inclination to get good or even be good at something and that makes them a cheater.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6774|Gold coast, Aus.

baggs wrote:

rockin_master wrote:

erm no...people who like to cheat dont belong in online gaming communitys, any online gaming community.

people play online games because they like online gaming and that makes them a gamer.

people cheat at games because they dont have the inclination to get good or even be good at something and that makes them a cheater.
So what? Like a hardware ban is going to stop them....
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6895|London

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

Apparntly not, but thats what i heard, could be wrong but i think i also heard the back in the day volx used a macro
Yeah, he did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_lsxWi6 … mp;search=

And Punkbuster kind of does kick for macros, although it's easy to get around.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6938|Anaheim, CA

some_random_panda wrote:

It runs checks for some macros and macro programs, and will kick you for them.  But of course new stuff comes out every day . . .
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6588|UK

GuliblGuy wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

It runs checks for some macros and macro programs, and will kick you for them.  But of course new stuff comes out every day . . .
i have macros on my keyboard.

i use them and i never get kicked
-Leeds-Lad-
+15|6386|Leeds, WestYorkshire

Acromos wrote:

Well - here's my problem.

There is skill - and then there is someone killing me with a headshot from the other side of the bridge on Kharkand, while moving. Repeatedly. All the while I seem to never get a single hit in on him, though I'm the one actually trying to aim.

Am I the only one playing this game without cheating? Or am I just the only one pissed off at complete and utter useless twats thinking they own the game because they cheat?
what was the name of this player??
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6799

Zero!. wrote:

GuliblGuy wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

i have macros on my keyboard.

i use them and i never get kicked
I have macros too. My left mouse button fires the gun and the right mouse button looks down the sights.
Dragonclaw
+186|6458|Florida

baggs wrote:

rockin_master wrote:

Punkbuster has no legal right to ban your hardware from other games that you payed for if you are not hacking in those games. If I hack in CSS does that mean I should be banned from every game in existence? Or of I used  hacks in BF2 should I be banned from every other punkbuster game that I play fairly? If you even for a second think yes to any of those questions you need to stay the fuck off the internet. People "cheat" in games because thats their choice, using hacks does not make anyone any less "mature" than anyone else on the internet. Hackers win because idiots like yourself whine about them all the time acting like they can be perm banned from the internet for hacking. If you see a hacker on a server, mind you a hacker not a good player, just leave instead of whining and bitching about it and saying "IM GOING TO GET U BANNED FROM ALL PB BANS!!!" because you cant really do any such thing. Heres something, say someone hacked in BF2 and got hardware banned, it only costs 32$ for a HW spoofer and you can play again and about 12$ for a fresh BF2 CD key. So next time you whine about hackers and cream your pants when one gets banned remember that chances are they are still playing the game a week later having just as much fun pissing off retards like yourself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard