Pull out of Iraq?8%8% - 3
Crack down on yob/chav culture?65%65% - 23
Crack down on drugs?5%5% - 2
Take a harsher stand against criminals?14%14% - 5
Total: 35
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6661|England
Ever since a fateful day in '97 Britain has enbarked on a downward spiral. Today it is waist deep in debt from the unsupportable healthcare system, debt from a war that's purpose has long been debated, suffers from an awful culture of hooligans and ne'er do wells that are ruining society, has many people resorting to violence and criminality in order to obtain drugs and finally has a piss poor way of containing and prosecuting criminals, with lax snetences that don't deter most criminals....

So how to save Britain. Which option will be the best? Or do you have another idea?

Post them here, also try to contain hatred for chavs/yobs in this thread.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6784|UK
Crack down on yobs and chavs which is the same as taking a harsher stand against criminals...

Leaving Iraq would help too.
agent146
+127|6405|Jesus Land aka Canada
Woo for a minute there from the thread title i though you wanted to send out ,again, the ships and the red coats out with imperialistic views...sorry i play to much AOe3. but seriously Crack down on yob/chav culture, hooligans, and drugs is a definate must.
Rickard.Jarl-
+7|6237|Sweden, Norrbotten, LuleƄ.
Everything.
jord
+2,382|6696|The North, beyond the wall.
The 3rd one.

But i think we'll be fine.
Savage25
elisha cuthbert is the sex.<3
+6|6216|England, UK.
Without a doubt, funded by my deepest heart most passionate hatred for them, 'crack down' on Chavs.

Firstly, you can shut down Nike, Carbini, and Burburry. Take all of their profits from the sales of their pathetic clothing that Chavs buy, and fund the NHS. They'd be sorted for eternity.

Pulling out of Iraq is, I think, an importance that our Government should seriously start to look at. We've all seen Crime shows and Dramas, where the Terrorists attack our cities and populated public places. They do it because we're screwing with their beliefs.

We have no right to impose. So what, their way of life sucks. Full of killing, drugs, sex, crime and warfare. That is their choice. I say we keep out of it.

Agreeing with an above statement, in order to crack down on crime, just take care of option 3. Crime rates will drop dramatically.

As for 'cracking down' on drugs, drop a low-level nuclear bomb with concentrated A.O.E (Area of Effect) on every council estate in the United Kingdom.

I'd say there's a 99.9% chance, if you do that you'll annihilate the UK's biggest drugs traffickers.

Last edited by Savage25 (2007-05-09 14:03:40)

Entertayner
+826|6588

Destroy Chavz!
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6465|Chicago, IL
Long story short, Britain's culture and government are too liberal.  Liberalism sounds nice in theory, but the roits last summer in France and terrorist threats in Denmark are proof that it can't be sustained.  Unfortunately, all you in the UK tried to make a utopia for all, and that simply cannot happen.  The welfare system needs to be reorganized to get rid of the free-riders, and you definately need to put criminals in their place.  I would also argue for lower, or no, protective tariffs, since your economy is lagging, and needs to be forced into competition abroad.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6460|Stealth City, UK

Savage25 wrote:

Without a doubt, funded by my deepest heart most passionate hatred for them, 'crack down' on Chavs.

Firstly, you can shut down Nike, Carbini, and Burburry.
Woah woah woah.....leave Nike out of this. You can get rid of the others but if you take my Nike White Label and SB Dunks, I'll be pretty pissed!

Cut down seriously on criminals, send them to the Antarctic or something, they clearly dont care about living here so see how they like it living somewhere else.

Ghettos should be introduced for Chavs, scum and pikeys.

Curfews for under 18's unless appropriate ID is available.

No groups of more than 5 teens should be loitering during the day.

State run euthanasia for people who believe they need disability benefits when they go around playing Rugby.

I dont see a problem with me being Prime Minister.....do you?
Savage25
+6|6216|England, UK.
My friends & I live in the Ghetto of Southern Kent.

Council Estate haven.

Chav Central, home to the NHM, TMS, BBB and RTS. (Chav Firms).

We even have the Air Force One's hanging from overhead telephone wires.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6254|Uk
2 ideas:

1) put all chavs in a massive box, last one standing wins.......winner is shot.
if they don't fight, you have all the chavs in a box, win win situation.

2) destroy all chavs reproductive thus cutting the line here.  down side is we have to live with chavs for one more lifetime.

i prefer idea 1.  comments and modifications are welcomed
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6460|Stealth City, UK

Savage25 wrote:

My friends & I live in the Ghetto of Southern Kent.

Council Estate haven.

Chav Central, home to the NHM, TMS, BBB and RTS. (Chav Firms).

We even have the Air Force One's hanging from overhead telephone wires.
You know you're in the hood when you have the trainers!

You need to find a load more people who feel like you and aren't afraid to stand up for yourself with a balaclava and a baseball bat!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Take all your former colonies back.
Savage25
+6|6216|England, UK.

mkxiii wrote:

2 ideas:

2) destroy all chavs reproductive thus cutting the line here.  down side is we have to live with chavs for one more lifetime.

Hahahahaha. I LOVE option one.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6254|Uk

Savage25 wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

2 ideas:

Hahahahaha. I LOVE option one.
maybe i should create a poll about this..'which method of chav eradication do you prefer?'
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England
No free shit. At all. Including the NHS. Fuck council houses. Fuck benefits. Fuck Chavs and stop fucking telling us Muslims are the bad people when you have shitheads ruining the country much much more worse than ever before, in front of your face. Get the fuck out of Iraq/A-Stan we don't give no shit about those countrys and get those troops and C2 tanks in Council areas.

You know. I'd have 0 sympathy if some nutter blew up a giant council high rise or 10.

I'm pretty liberal but damn, this is OT. We need a healthy dose of Conservatism.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-05-09 14:27:21)

Savage25
+6|6216|England, UK.
Right there with you.

Damn, I'd be helping.
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6450

usmarine2005 wrote:

Take all your former colonies back.
then we would be the singel most powerful nation in the world,

I like

seriously we need to scrap the NHS, without personal profit no one has an incentive to do anything but with people compeate against each other.

Lower taxes AND lower welfare, you wouldnt belive the number of kids at my school who dont care as they know the state will take care of them. They need an incentive to work hard and get a decent job
Savage25
+6|6216|England, UK.
Same. So many people at my Sixth Form don't bother getting jobs and just rely on E.M.A

I can't express how lazy that is.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6599|SE London

Burn the Chavs!
Entertayner
+826|6588

Bertster7 wrote:

Burn the Chavs!
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6794|UK
Send all the criminals/chavs over to Australia (again).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard