too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

Stuff
Ok, if you think that 3 sentences is an arguement, then you can go blow a goat. I'm not going to argue or even talk about it anymore. I only went to your server to see if the stories were true. There was a lot of bossiness even before I did anything. Limiting players abilities is retarded. Go ahead and rot on your server. I will only play on servers that are actually fun and don't tell people not to do something that is possible within the game.

The end.
Just a brief comment here dude... You knew the stories were true, you've been banned from there before... but just like last time it was a time limit ban.  You were upset then too, and yet you came back again.  So, whatever...  Guess I'll just rot on our server.

PS.. Where's the SS with you telling them about Dice taking it out of the game like you said you did in your first post?
Wait... what? I've never been on your server. I'll try and see if I hit the screen cap when I stated that. Check your logs, it's in there. Yesterday @ around 4-6pm central time.
AlienWrath2121
+7|6338|Behind you with a large rifle

too_money2007 wrote:

Wait... what? I've never been on your server. I'll try and see if I hit the screen cap when I stated that. Check your logs, it's in there. Yesterday @ around 4-6pm central time.
Umm yeah you have, I played against you there, about 8 months ago...  I remember because you were someone I banned(uncap attack).  Also, I'm not denying you said the Dice thing, just pointing out that it would make more then the 3 sentences you said you made.  But really this is all symantics(or however you spell it) now.

You did something, you were warned about it, you dont agree with the rule, you voiced your displeasure, we removed you from our server.  Like I said previously, if our rules aren't in line with your particular playing style then you shouldnt play with us.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6688|USA

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I want to be included. AlienWrath go fuck yourself. YAY!

Seriously, your attitude is shite. Im glad we have a thread like this one so I know not to fock with you immature shit dicks.

Boooooooooooooooooooong!
I know my attitude is shite, because I argue the points of a complaint and dont run around just calling names...  I'm glad we have a thread like this one as well.

You probably dont understand a word of this post to this point, so I'll translate to an attitude more reflective of your own:  "Im 2 l33t 4 u MF'r"
You'll catch up to me one day big guy. Just keep banning the players that challenge you.
AlienWrath2121

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

You'll catch up to me one day big guy. Just keep banning the players that challenge you.
That comment was about communication skill there genius.  Sorry you actually think skill in a video game means anything to anyone else.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6688|USA

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

That comment was about communication skill there genius.  Sorry you actually think skill in a video game means anything to anyone else.
Here have some huggles.

*huggles*
too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Umm yeah you have, I played against you there, about 8 months ago...  I remember because you were someone I banned(uncap attack).  Also, I'm not denying you said the Dice thing, just pointing out that it would make more then the 3 sentences you said you made.  But really this is all symantics(or however you spell it) now.

You did something, you were warned about it, you dont agree with the rule, you voiced your displeasure, we removed you from our server.  Like I said previously, if our rules aren't in line with your particular playing style then you shouldnt play with us.
Wow, 8 months ago. How the hell can I remember something that long ago, whatever. But funny still. No uncap attacking. Another joke of a rule. If you can't hold a flag, you shouldn't play this game. Only faggot clans have no uncap attacking rules. Fucking pointless to play if you can't go on the offensive.

Also, you're NOT GETTING THE FUCKING POINT!!!!!!!! I was told not to solo, and I DIDN'T SOLO!!! I wasn't banned for soloing. I was banned for TALKING to your clan members. I wasn't arguing. I wasn't talking shit. I was clearly stating the obvious. When you say ONE sentence and they come back with "do this or that and I'll ban you" I have every right to state how quick they turn to banning players. And don't go on about how we have no rights in your server, that arguement is old. We have a right to say anything we want that isn't threatening to anyone. (I'll wait for the "I pay for the server, you have to rights" reply now.)

Also, that little qwack about me saying more than three sentences was juvenile. You're a fucking clown.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-05-08 12:22:48)

AlienWrath2121

too_money2007 wrote:

Wow, 8 months ago. How the hell can I remember something that long ago, whatever. But funny still. No uncap attacking. Another joke of a rule. If you can't hold a flag, you shouldn't play this game. Only faggot clans have no uncap attacking rules. Fucking pointless to play if you can't go on the offensive.

Also, you're NOT GETTING THE FUCKING POINT!!!!!!!! I was told not to solo, and I DIDN'T SOLO!!! I wasn't banned for soloing. I was banned for TALKING to your clan members. I wasn't arguing. I wasn't talking shit. I was clearly stating the obvious. When you say ONE sentence and they come back with "do this or that and I'll ban you" I have every right to state how quick they turn to banning players. And don't go on about how we have no rights in your server, that arguement is old. We have a right to say anything we want that isn't threatening to anyone. (I'll wait for the "I pay for the server, you have to rights" reply now.)

Also, that little qwack about me saying more than three sentences was juvenile. You're a fucking clown.
1st paragraph- Your opinion, our rule.  Dont like it dont play there.
2nd paragraph- I do get the point.  You were banned for arguing about a server rule.  Call it whatever you want...  a discussion of differing opinions is an arguement, it could also be called a debate, you choose to say talking.. or stating the obvious( However, stating the obvious would be "it's a server rule and it's never going to change")  Rather than listen to you bitch about what should and should not be a rule on a server, the admin removed you and went on with playing the game with the other 20+ players that were following the rules and didnt have a problem with their existance.  Btw,  your whole arguement about Dice removing the code is juvenile.  Things are allowed all the time by the Dice code that EA says you can set rules against. The "rights" thing will be brief: You may think you have the right to say whatever you want without reprecussion, you're wrong.  Using your standard; I could then say to you:"You're a jackass, whose mother couldnt find a real man to to fuck so she grabbed the closest donkey dick she could find."  This, although not threating, is a violation of EA's rules regarding language.  I know, you dont like that rule either...  Seems like you dont like a lot of the things the distributor of the game says you can set rules for.  So it seems again like you should: A. go to a server that plays the rules you like.  B.  Start your own server and run it how you like.  C.  Shut the fuck up and play by the rules of the server you're on.  EDIT:  I forgot you could: D.  Go on a server, argue about the rules it has, get banned and then whine like a bitch to a third party site about it in the hopes of...  well I'm not really sure what the point of that would be, but nonetheless you could do it.

3rd(not really paragraph)  That's why I said we were getting into symantics numbnuts.

PS. I have a feeling you will probably misinterrupt the arguement about "rights"... and NO I was not saying you used foul language... I was making the point you're wrong about being able to say whatever you wanted without consequences, and used that as an analogy.

Last edited by AlienWrath2121 (2007-05-08 13:50:49)

JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6304|Mo Val, Cali
If you don't like getting base raped by vehicles and some guy or admins whoring vehicles go IO. If they try to base rape and your good you can stop it and no worries about getting raped by some whore in a vehicle. Also if you dont like medic whoring or nade spamming dont play 64 player servers. I like 30 max but prefer 6-10 total. I had played Karkand forever and heard people talking about nade spamming and only saw it a couple times but when there's so many players it easier for those noobs to get more kills.  Also What is the exact definition of medic whoring? Im assuming it's with players that have almost all their points in revives but not sure.
AlienWrath2121

too_money2007 wrote:

I was told not to solo, and I DIDN'T SOLO!!!
You were soloing at some point during this or you wouldnt have been told not to... also you simply would have said to the admin "I'm not soloing, I've got [playersname] in here with me".  And not wasted your time trying to justify why it's ok to solo... so in fact you were banned for soloing and the arguement about why you cant do it on our server that followed.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6495

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

You were soloing at some point during this or you wouldnt have been told not to... also you simply would have said to the admin "I'm not soloing, I've got [playersname] in here with me".  And not wasted your time trying to justify why it's ok to solo... so in fact you were banned for soloing and the arguement about why you cant do it on our server that followed.
After that I agree with Mason...

u iz liek da funnies bois eva!
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
AlienWrath2121

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

After that I agree with Mason...
I'll alert the press.
too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

Um, ok. I wasn't banned for soloing. I was banned on the 2nd round I played. I solo'd ONE time on the FIRST round I played. After they threatened to kick/ban me for soloing, I stopped and flew some sorry ass gunners around for a while.

I compared jihading to soloing on the second round and then got grief about how soloing is cheating. Boo-fucking-hoo. Also, I was banned when I was ground pounding, we didn't even have the center flag that holds the helo spawn.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2007-05-08 17:03:20)

twz_stryker
+4|6527|San Antonio, TX
Hey too_money2007 try playing on the Texas...Team Players...Server, as i see you are from TX, pretty damn decent server and game play. Rule are basically do what you can to win the game, though there are a few.

Edit: Server IP is 74.52.161.162:16568

Last edited by twz_stryker (2007-05-08 17:49:20)

Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6549|the Netherlands
KICKED !

https://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5704/bf220070218193148xj1.png
AlienWrath2121
I just would have kicked you for being an asshole:

[=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:03:16] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMhelo, pick me up
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [19:03:16] to enable mini-map hack press alt+F4
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:03:41] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMyou stupid bastard, pick me up
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:03:52] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMyou just got me killed
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:03:55] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMthanks
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [19:04:21] COMMANDERS DO NOT FLY
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:04:36] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMHUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXyou suck
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:04:45] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMHUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXlearn how to fly
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:04:58] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMlet me fly
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:05:09] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMlet me fly
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:05:14] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMlet me fly
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [19:05:21] INTENTIONAL TK'ing is PROHIBITED
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:05:30] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMworthless
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:05:46] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMHUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXOMFG YOU SUCK BALLS... LET ME FLY NEXT TIME GOD DAMNIT
too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

I just would have kicked you for being an asshole:

[=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:03:16] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMhelo, pick me up
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:03:41] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMyou stupid bastard, pick me up
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:03:52] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMyou just got me killed
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:03:55] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMthanks
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [19:04:21] COMMANDERS DO NOT FLY
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:04:36] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMHUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXyou suck
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:04:45] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMHUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXlearn how to fly
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:04:58] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMlet me fly
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:05:09] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMlet me fly
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:05:14] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMlet me fly
-1 Admin None ServerMessage [19:05:21] INTENTIONAL TK'ing is PROHIBITED
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:05:30] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMworthless
14 [=23=] Jenkinsbball 2 Team [19:05:46] HUD_TEXT_CHAT_TEAMHUD_CHAT_DEADPREFIXOMFG YOU SUCK BALLS... LET ME FLY NEXT TIME GOD DAMNIT
Yes, I yelled at him. He was hovering over the pad and wouldn't pick me up. By the rules of your own server, he was required to pick me up. He took off and left me and I was killed by something, not sure what it was. He finally picks me up and can't line up a shot. He can't turn. He can't keep it level. He can't line up an AA vehicle. He got us killed. He got in the pilot seat again and blew donkey balls. I finally got in the helo and he spawned somewhere else. I was ALONE in the helo and was then told to stop soloing.

I don't apologize for anything. If you suck, stay out of the helo. You have no business flying something you can't control or properly use.
too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx

twz_stryker wrote:

Hey too_money2007 try playing on the Texas...Team Players...Server, as i see you are from TX, pretty damn decent server and game play. Rule are basically do what you can to win the game, though there are a few.

Edit: Server IP is 74.52.161.162:16568
I'll check it out when I get a chance.
twz_stryker
+4|6527|San Antonio, TX

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

You know....some players do act immaturely and bring down the whole game experience for everyone, but dude; this server message is just wrong in so many ways. You know there are new guys, probably of the younger crowd, that are gonna be like what the hell and actually try it. I see people typing that in game all the time to get people to kick themselves out of the game, but I rack that up to immature behavior.  To see a clan support this behavior in their own server message speaks volumes to your clan's maturity level.

People may make an ass of themselves on here all the time but to make an ass out of your entire clan takes a real breadwinner there buddy.
AlienWrath2121

too_money2007 wrote:

Yes, I yelled at him. He was hovering over the pad and wouldn't pick me up. By the rules of your own server, he was required to pick me up. He took off and left me and I was killed by something, not sure what it was. He finally picks me up and can't line up a shot. He can't turn. He can't keep it level. He can't line up an AA vehicle. He got us killed. He got in the pilot seat again and blew donkey balls. I finally got in the helo and he spawned somewhere else. I was ALONE in the helo and was then told to stop soloing.

I don't apologize for anything. If you suck, stay out of the helo. You have no business flying something you can't control or properly use.
I'm sure you stayed out of the chopper when you sucked...  or were you just always l33t?  But this response sure does shed a lot of light on you and your attitude.  Interesting for a guy who started this whole bitch by posting how trouble came and found him.  Gee, with that sunny disposition it's so hard to imagine why you'd be booted from any server.
AlienWrath2121

twz_stryker wrote:

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

You know....some players do act immaturely and bring down the whole game experience for everyone, but dude; this server message is just wrong in so many ways. You know there are new guys, probably of the younger crowd, that are gonna be like what the hell and actually try it. I see people typing that in game all the time to get people to kick themselves out of the game, but I rack that up to immature behavior.  To see a clan support this behavior in their own server message speaks volumes to your clan's maturity level.

People may make an ass of themselves on here all the time but to make an ass out of your entire clan takes a real breadwinner there buddy.
Nice arguement about why we shouldnt fuck with people trying to cheat.  Anyone who attempts to "enable hack" shouldnt be allowed to play, so if they get booted I'll shed no tears.
twz_stryker
+4|6527|San Antonio, TX

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

twz_stryker wrote:

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

Nice arguement about why we shouldnt fuck with people trying to cheat.  Anyone who attempts to "enable hack" shouldnt be allowed to play, so if they get booted I'll shed no tears.
If you want to be technical about it then you are encouraging said such "hacking" by that statement alone. No where in that sentence do you say that you are joking or messing with people. Even if you have a message later on that says no hacking allowed, you are just contradicting yourself. For the younger crowd that would be confusing to them.
too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

I'm sure you stayed out of the chopper when you sucked...  or were you just always l33t?  But this response sure does shed a lot of light on you and your attitude.  Interesting for a guy who started this whole bitch by posting how trouble came and found him.  Gee, with that sunny disposition it's so hard to imagine why you'd be booted from any server.
Actually, I did stay out of the chopper when I was a noob. I tried, of course, but when I couldn't control it, I found it more fun to ground pound. Up until, I'd say, 150-200 hours into playing I specifically played spec-ops, sniper, and medic. I didn't have fun in the helo, so I stayed away. It wasn't until I actually saw Duck and Cover that I wanted to actually fly the helo. So, I practiced on unpopulated servers. I took to gunning way faster and since I had no help, it took a while to learn how to use the tv missile. Once I got that down, I started taking off. I've since beome, IMO, a great pilot, insanely great gunner, and great soloist.

I never started out being "l33t", as you say it. My kdr, spm, and kills now don't justify my abilities. In the 110 hours of playing in the helo, I didn't actually take off until 50-60 hours.

Trouble did find me. I didn't get into any arguements with any of your lousy clan members until I started comparing soloing to jihading (and even then it wasn't an arguement). As you clearly have the logs from that day, you should also post what I said before I was banned. It would only be right. But, you probably won't because it would show I did nothing wrong.

And, I also laughed to myself when I saw the "hit Alt-F4 to enable minimap hack" when I first joined your server. Pathetic. You truely run a server of noobs.
AlienWrath2121

too_money2007 wrote:

Actually, I did stay out of the chopper when I was a noob. I tried, of course, but when I couldn't control it, I found it more fun to ground pound. Up until, I'd say, 150-200 hours into playing I specifically played spec-ops, sniper, and medic. I didn't have fun in the helo, so I stayed away. It wasn't until I actually saw Duck and Cover that I wanted to actually fly the helo. So, I practiced on unpopulated servers. I took to gunning way faster and since I had no help, it took a while to learn how to use the tv missile. Once I got that down, I started taking off. I've since beome, IMO, a great pilot, insanely great gunner, and great soloist.

I never started out being "l33t", as you say it. My kdr, spm, and kills now don't justify my abilities. In the 110 hours of playing in the helo, I didn't actually take off until 50-60 hours.

Trouble did find me. I didn't get into any arguements with any of your lousy clan members until I started comparing soloing to jihading (and even then it wasn't an arguement). As you clearly have the logs from that day, you should also post what I said before I was banned. It would only be right. But, you probably won't because it would show I did nothing wrong.

And, I also laughed to myself when I saw the "hit Alt-F4 to enable minimap hack" when I first joined your server. Pathetic. You truely run a server of noobs.
1st- thanks for the history on your playing of the chopper...  question was retorical, but ohh well.
2nd- the trouble found you bit...  right, you were just minding your own business, being a good teammate, minding the rules of the server and got booted.  Dude, all anyone with a brain has to do is go back over your posts in this very thread to see you already had a negative opinion of both myself and our server, before you ever decided "to check it out for yourself".  So the innocent, "I really wasnt looking for trouble" thing only blows smoke up the asses of these mental midgets that dont do their homework.  You've already posted SS which show what you said, I just posted those other remarks to show the "I wasn't looking for trouble" crap is exactly that.  Whether you said what you said to my clanmates or not doesnt matter.  I would think the "Champion for the rights on a server" that you make yourself out be would understand that anyone has the right to use the vehicles, if they suck, you should be helpful and tell them how to improve their play... but I'm sure that doesnt interest you, because it's all about what you think, want and expect. 

This is why this conversation will not go anywhere, because you can only see things through the prism of "I didn't do anything and never do".  Despite having things shown to you that clearly show that you didnt just sit around and get booted for nothing, you'll play the victim...  So, unlike you, when I say this is my last post concerning this matter, I mean it.  You're a dick, you got banned, when you come back and do the same shit, you'll be banned again, get banned enough and we'll perm ban you...

The end.
AlienWrath2121

twz_stryker wrote:

If you want to be technical about it then you are encouraging said such "hacking" by that statement alone. No where in that sentence do you say that you are joking or messing with people. Even if you have a message later on that says no hacking allowed, you are just contradicting yourself. For the younger crowd that would be confusing to them.
That's why they have parents.  To raise them.  Not my job. 

I'm encouraging hacking by booting people who attempt to hack...  OK, if that make sense somehow in your world, up the meds.
too_money2007
+145|6334|Keller, Tx

AlienWrath2121 wrote:

You're a dick, you got banned, when you come back and do the same shit, you'll be banned again, get banned enough and we'll perm ban you...

The end.
I was a dick? Asking questions makes me a dick? Whatever. Go fucking die in a ditch you fucking faggot. Your server is shit... and I will come in whenever I see you on it and fucking rape your ass... I can't fucking wait. But, I'll probably be banned for using hellfires on your sorry ass. For someone with so much time in the game, you really should concentrate on not sucking so much dick.  Your stats suck, your server sucks, your clan sucks, you just plain suck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard