rgraze
+6|6689
The reload sequence for the rifles and hand guns are wrong and should be realistic, it would be much faster.
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6702
Chinese carbine reload is very retarded.  He unloads the gun, holds up a clip for 2 seconds, then puts it in the gun.  Why exactly does he hold the clip in front of his face for 2 seconds?
Corrupt
+0|6858
I dislike the l85A1 (Sa80) reload where he faiels to get the magazine in for like 3 secs while I'm under fire and need to fire back. Its just stupid
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center
its better than most of the CS or DOD reload animations where they just pull the clip out and put it right back in.

also, correct me if i'm wrong, but for the MEC default assault weapon (AK47 i think), doesnt he just keep flipping the clip around?
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6704|Pennsylvania - Hershey!

ThomasMorgan wrote:

its better than most of the CS or DOD reload animations where they just pull the clip out and put it right back in.

also, correct me if i'm wrong, but for the MEC default assault weapon (AK47 i think), doesnt he just keep flipping the clip around?
Yes, But i don't know if EA could have made the animation put a new clip in after it used both mags.
rgraze
+6|6689
Its just that the whole thing of the guy recocking the weapon. Did these programers ever fire a real gun? If not play a few rounds of Rainbow 6.  Those guys did their homework.  Most rifles and hand guns when the clip is empty the gun is cocked. You put a new mag in and hit the bolt/slide release.  Thats it. No pulling back on anything.  The M16 reload also shows the guy hit the case ejector.  This is only used if the weapon jams, you dont hit it everytime you reload.
occamsrezr
+7|6732

rgraze wrote:

Its just that the whole thing of the guy recocking the weapon. Did these programers ever fire a real gun? If not play a few rounds of Rainbow 6.  Those guys did their homework.  Most rifles and hand guns when the clip is empty the gun is cocked. You put a new mag in and hit the bolt/slide release.  Thats it. No pulling back on anything.  The M16 reload also shows the guy hit the case ejector.  This is only used if the weapon jams, you dont hit it everytime you reload.
Really and truthfully, who cares?  The different reload times offset advantages and disadvantages of each particular weapon. 

Do I care if the programmers ever fired a gun?  Hell no.  I'd rather them fix dolphin diving before dealing with such an inane detail.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard