bluehorrors
+1|6223
I got all my video settings set too medium, for more fps and as for my keys are all default except the x button is my parachute.

As for my mouse i have a G7 which i have set too 400dpi and sens 3.1
Marinejuana
local
+415|6609|Seattle
i play with bf2 sens at 1.7 and my razer diamondback at 1600.

Todd_Angelo wrote:

I don't think mouse sensitivity means anything really. There are so many variables that control or affect the same thing.
you want to have high sens b/c it literally causes u to aim and kill faster when you are in control and inputting with less effort of the hand. just ask a thousand of years classical musicians whether limiting the movement of the hand increases precision. in other words, the more u row the mouse, the more imprecision u introduce.

you just want to make sure you can do a 180 with a really consistent movement of your hand. If you think about keeping your arm in one place and moving the mouse with your wrist, one full sweep of your wrist alone should make a perfect 180. I have it set to do an easy 360 when im relaxed enough.

if im all jacked up on red bull like a fiend then i might turn down the on-the-fly mouse sens to 85%. A good mouse sens means that your hand is very steady. a shaky hand just doesnt work.

changing directions in fractions of a second ravages the bf2 slow hitboxes. its almost an exploit when u consider what jerking your hi sens mouse around for a second does to a bf2 character. but i didnt work for dice and its not my fault they made bf2 the way it is. in the avg pub, u can just spin over corpses before u revive and people can barely hit u. fast, chained sporadic movement +aiming owns bf2 as far as i can tell.

Just FYI, if you have sens on your mouse and in game, play with your mouse up higher than the software. Your mouse sens can affect DPI if you're adjusting the mouse, but software doesn't make it any more "sensitive." it just multiplies all of your movement and the inaccuracy of your mouse. The actual hardware DPI sens of a mouse is what determines its sensitivity to your hand movement.

SargeV1.4 wrote:

2000 dpi, medium-ish sensitivity. I can almost do a 180 purely by moving my hand. When things loosen up, it's perfect. (If you own a G5 and are retarded enough to use 800 DPI, set it to 2000 dpi and adjust your sensitivity. from 800 to 2000 means you have to divide your sensitivity by 2.5 (2000 is 800x2.5))

Todd_Angelo wrote:

it's down to your mouse, its resolution(s) and whatever mat or surface you use
sounds about right
sumknt
+0|6233

AudioAtomica wrote:

sumknt wrote:

i use a zboard. real easy key layout. need a better mouse though. p.s how do you roll arround after you hit the dust and still kill your enemy?
It's just an animation that happens when you prone. Everyone does it, even you .
cool thanks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard