daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6285|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

Jbrar wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Gooners wrote:

I'm pretty sure you cannot headshot with the M16 im pretty sure....
No, m16 with 1 shot leaves 2 health peaces left, just like when you are shot with sniper rifle but not yet dead. Somehow Ak-101/Ak47/L85/(dunno about g36e) do make a headshot directly. A burst shot with m16 on the head does get you killed.
ya, dice decided that different bullet sizes did different damage at last. (applause). Don't know what kind of round the l85 fires but i've taken out an entire squad from the front with just headshots.
L85 A1 + L85A2 fires standard NATO rounds of 5.56 ball ammunition.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6685
Unfortunately what the banning 'tard said is right, the guns in BF2 have such shitty accuracy. I ALWAYS avoid long range confrontations, no matter how bad the other player is. I will not have a battle of luck. Of course, you can still work with the guns and get headshots at medium ranges, they just don't know how.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Fr4nk
+1|6233|UK
Can you say L85A1
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6685
No, the L85 just has a scope. It's not that accurate at all.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6467|UK

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Unfortunately what the banning 'tard said is right, the guns in BF2 have such shitty accuracy. I ALWAYS avoid long range confrontations, no matter how bad the other player is. I will not have a battle of luck. Of course, you can still work with the guns and get headshots at medium ranges, they just don't know how.
not all guns have shitty accuracy
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6359|105 RVK
zomgz we have a sticky topic for this kind of crap http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6685

Zero!. wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

o rly? play CS sometime.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6486|USA

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Zero!. wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

o rly? play CS sometime.
QFT
Alpha.350
+19|6608

Yaocelotl wrote:

so?
do you really think you are cool L33TzzZ Sn1p4H shit..

noob
IonYou
+3|6665
I think servers should have a skill set requirement. So like a server for noobs would accept only players with an SPM of 1.0-2.0, intermediate 2.0-3.0, advanced 3.0 and higher or something like that. Or base it off KPM. Then there would be a lot less noob bitching and omgwtfhax bitching cause all the aimbotting haxors could go play each other. It would just make for more balanced gameplay. Yeah I know no one will like this idea cause you all want to pick on noobs and its fun but not for them. Err I mean us. Yeah Im a noob, bite me hehe. jk
Tdog2007
Giggity Giggity
+25|6745|US

IonYou wrote:

I think servers should have a skill set requirement. So like a server for noobs would accept only players with an SPM of 1.0-2.0, intermediate 2.0-3.0, advanced 3.0 and higher or something like that. Or base it off KPM. Then there would be a lot less noob bitching and omgwtfhax bitching cause all the aimbotting haxors could go play each other. It would just make for more balanced gameplay. Yeah I know no one will like this idea cause you all want to pick on noobs and its fun but not for them. Err I mean us. Yeah Im a noob, bite me hehe. jk
that is the most idiotic idea i've ever heard. there'd be even more bitching...
albino cookie
The only Karkand whore who doesn't medic whore
+12|6329|katrina sucks

rambo43 wrote:

almost as bad as those KNTL guys
yeah i know they banned me for calling them a bunnyhopper
IonYou
+3|6665

Tdog2007 wrote:

IonYou wrote:

Why would there be more bitching if the skills are level?
Tdog2007
Giggity Giggity
+25|6745|US

IonYou wrote:

Thats exactly it! people would think 'o we're all even now!' when really people could have gotten to where they are by nade whoring, armor whoring, etc.

IF you want to actually use it, you would have to go by time played too. think about it. say 2 people are 2.0. one got there by nade whoring for 50 hours, and another person has been shootin his gun for 200 hours finally getting a 2.0. c my point?
Zeus=18=
TEABAG
+10|6477|Proud to be Canadian!

3lmo wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Wow, you're all retards.

All Full auto AR's are 1 shot hs
All Burst fire AR's are 2 shot hs
All carbines are 2 shot hs
All support guns are 1 shot hs
All SMG's are 2 shot hs
All snipers are 1 shot hs

And thats all methinks.
You are all retard too, congratulations!

You forgot the shotguns
Shotguns are 1 shot anywhere if its a direct hit regardless......
adv3rsary
+28|6747

Gooners wrote:

I'm pretty sure you cannot headshot with the M16 im pretty sure....
lol.. good 1
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6532|Valley of the Dragons
BF2 Headshots: triple damage, thats base damage per round fired x 3

A nice Overview of the Weapon Statistics was made some time ago by [DUCKS]Black_Duck_1 on the      Total Battlefield 2 Forums --> Clix Meh <-- Its still accurate to date.

The BF2 Weapons Chart was last updated after the 1.4 release.

You can check the damage yourself by looking at the TWEAKS file of any weapon in the Handheld folder --> EA Games/Battlefield 2/mods/bf2/Objects_client/Weapons/Handheld <--

For example; the MG36 does 30 damage per round fired which is shown in the sasrif_mg36 (TWEAK) -file. Scroll halfway down to ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_sasrif_mg36_Projectile_Looping and is ObjectTemplate.damage 30.

From the Weapons Chart we can now derive that;

- Support -

One round Headshot Kills: only the RPK74 and PKM

- Assault -

One round Headshot Kills: all the Assault weapons except the M16A2

- Sniper -

One round Headshot Kills: all the Sniper Rifles

- Medic -

One round Headshot Kills: only the AK-101, AK-47 and the L85A1

- AntiTank -

One round Headshot Kills: only the DAO-12 [ (batch size) 8 x (minimum damage) 8 x (headshot) 3 = 192]

- Engineer -

One round Headshot Kills: all the Shotguns [ (batch size) 8 x (minimum damage) 8 x (headshot) 3 = 192]

- SpecOps -

One round Headshot Kills: none of the Carbines does over 34 damage per round fired

Note:

- none of the SMG's does over 34 damage (AT & Eng)
- the Shotguns have an effective range between 30/40 meters after which they lose damage power
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6335|The | Netherlands

IonYou wrote:

Tdog2007 wrote:

IonYou wrote:

Because having a high SPM doesn't mean you are good. I don't think that will work, if you are noob and you play against pubstars (pubstars ftw - sexyness) you will learn to play how good public players play, if you play against fellow-noobs you won't increase your skill.

The best way to learn the game is to play against/with people who do know how to play it.

Zeus=18= wrote:

3lmo wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Wow, you're all retards.

All Full auto AR's are 1 shot hs
All Burst fire AR's are 2 shot hs
All carbines are 2 shot hs
All support guns are 1 shot hs
All SMG's are 2 shot hs
All snipers are 1 shot hs

And thats all methinks.
You are all retard too, congratulations!

You forgot the shotguns
Shotguns are 1 shot anywhere if its a direct hit regardless......
Hmm don't know that for shure, but the distance between you and your victim is also important.

Last edited by 3lmo (2007-05-09 03:59:35)

An Enlarged Liver
+35|6775|Backward Ass Kansas
I feel your pain....  I get accused of hacking damn near anywhere I go these days - at first it made me mad - now I just laugh and go do something else.....  Fricken noobs.
d.cripz
+29|6441
sometimes i ask people to say im hacking in a server so i can brag about it later.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard