kiteboarderni
+62|6687
which one is the best? the ipod is certainly the most poular but my the zune is sexy! any one have any experience with them?? thanks
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6572|Area 51
Dunno about the Ipod Video, but the Ipod Nano is just a piece of overrated crap. Earplugs are crap. I know, because I have one, so I wouldn't buy the Ipod Video, just because it is an Ipod and its made by Apple, which is kinda like comparible to EA, both popular, but are shit at creating stuff without problems

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-05-08 09:22:47)

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6395|New York
I have the creative zen vision m. I love it. The interface is good, the uploading program is nice and it doesn't ask you to change your mp3 files to a different format. The screen is a decent resolution and the sound quality is really good (that's what Creative does, makes sound cards, so it's to be expected). I'm extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend it.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6817|Nårvei

heggs wrote:

I have the creative zen vision m. I love it. The interface is good, the uploading program is nice and it doesn't ask you to change your mp3 files to a different format. The screen is a decent resolution and the sound quality is really good (that's what Creative does, makes sound cards, so it's to be expected). I'm extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend it.
What he said, but his is black and we all know white is teh best
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
kiteboarderni
+62|6687
for some reason the white one is a lot cheaper! almost by 50 quid, and tbh it looks nicer. how about the zune tho?
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6572|Hampshire
Yeah, Zen vision M rocks!
My mates ipod breaks every month (just like his macbook lol).
The zen plays DivX aswell wich is very handy.
this site is pretty good.. it looks at all the possibilities etc
www.anythingbutipod.com
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

I have 2 iPods (mini and Video) and I absolutely LOVE them! They are just perfect. Their good, stylish and awesome.

Don't get the nano or the shuffle though, they suck.

An iPod is an iPod, all the others are just mp3 players.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6572|Hampshire

Jenspm wrote:

Their good, stylish and awesome.
THEY ARE UGLY AS SIN!!!

Jenspm wrote:

An iPod is an iPod, all the others are just mp3 players.
So you admit that its only because its a fashion brand!!! Seriously, who walks around with it selotaped to their forehead!?!? The zen has better functionality, ease of use, looks (if you feel that they are needed) longer battery life, higher compatibility for synchronisation with nearly any media player, they handle ost file types, they are cheaper, they last longer and its not an advertisement for Apple (who make the shittiest 'computers' on the market - before anyone gets me started on that i would like to draw attention to the fact that i am a  designer and i hate the damn things -  ive used them enough to not trust them AT ALL and in my studio i have installed Alien ware gaming computers (18 Aurora ALX's) throughout)
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

The Design is genious.

MACs are the best PCs for their cause (graphic design etc for those who don't know)

The sound is good enough for me, so I go for design.

Of cource, iPods are fashion too, but that's not a negative side
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
OmniDeath
~
+726|6651

i have an ipod video and i love it. havent had any problems with it and ive had it for 5 months now. it gets banged around a good bit too.

Jenspm wrote:

MACs are the best PCs for their cause (graphic design etc for those who don't know)
not to get off topic, but no. i do a lot of computer work (much of it ad/graph related) on both pc's and macs, and their is no difference beyond operating system.

Last edited by Omnideath (2007-05-08 10:01:01)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

There was a rumor floating around that a new Zune was to be announced yesterday.. anyone here anything?

Edit: link http://www.i4u.com/article8802.html
Xbone Stormsurgezz
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6572|Hampshire
If you like it, then fair enough. No one can say that isnt a valid point.
But on paper the Zen wins on every point.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6584|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I got a Nano and no problem with it..enjoy it much!
Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6700
I've had my zen micro for 2 years. so therefore i think they are by far the best. i know NO-ONE who has had a iPod for more than 2 years.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6686|Broadlands, VA
My kid has the Creative Gigabeat.  He likes it and the customer service was fantastic.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6559|Scotland
Creative FTW
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6660
I would have to agree with the creative fans. My old Zen Touch took a beating bad enough to kill most random wildlife animals, but still worked fine untill it was 2 and a half years old. I managed to get a lot of water into it after that, but even with water only 3 buttons have broken.

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2007-05-08 13:56:16)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6763|Scotland

Wrong.
Best media player out right now, according to the biggest review magasine in the world ( which, for those who are not clued up about these things. )
http://www.iriveramerica.com/prod/ultra/clix/index.aspx
It wins.
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6662|Cambridge, England

RDMC(2) wrote:

Dunno about the Ipod Video, but the Ipod Nano is just a piece of overrated crap. Earplugs are crap. I know, because I have one, so I wouldn't buy the Ipod Video, just because it is an Ipod and its made by Apple, which is kinda like comparible to EA, both popular, but are shit at creating stuff without problems
I dont care what you say about the Nano i think its amazing. Ive just been on a DoE expidition and my Ipod got absolutly drenched by rain, dripping wet, dropped on concerete and sat on and it still works fine.

Plus the interface is the best i have seen in an mp3 player by quite a long way.
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6487|Kentucky
I have ZUNE. it kiks Ipod's ass
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475
Zen
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6487|Kentucky
Zune
-3 inch display
-30 gb
-zune marketplace
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6729|Oregon
i would go with the zune. i do not have one (still holding on to my 3-year-old ipod...), but a friend just bought one after having a creative product for 2 years. in his own words "yeah, this kicks the shit out of that other thing i had". the zune's seem to be the way to go...price wise as well.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6670|under there hayousaidunderwear
Ipod vid for me
l41e
+677|6655

goblinstomper wrote:

If you like it, then fair enough. No one can say that isnt a valid point.
But on paper the Zen wins on every point.
Go think that. Now go try to play a .m4a on it. Now go do some research and tell me iTunes isn't one of the most popular methods of downloading music over the Internet, and tell me files downloaded from iTunes aren't in .m4a format.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard