B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6834|Cologne, Germany

Spark wrote:

cwkatl wrote:

i'm glad you accept your defeat, but not glad that you make up words that you think make you sound smarter, idiocy is not a weord dumabss, and also, if u hate us so much, do somehting about it than bitch on a videa game forum made by americans, and also, if you hate america, dont play our game or buy our stuff, but since you are such a loser and are addicted tot his game, go right ahead and bitch away nmaking us rich
"The word is derived from the Greek word ιδιωτης, idiôtês, "a private citizen, individual", from ιδιος, idios, "private".

The derived term idiocy describes an extreme folly or stupidity, its symptoms (foolish or stupid utterance or deed) or in psychology the state or condition of an idiot, i.e. profound mental retardation."

According to WIkipedia. Did you even go to school?

We don't hate America. The large majority (ahem) of Americans are decent, tolerant people. We hate its policies, its politicians and their i-dont-give-a-damn-about-other-countries attitude.
well said.
NecroSen
+0|6752|Newark, NJ
id·i·o·cy
n. pl. id·i·o·cies

1. Extreme folly or stupidity.
   2. A foolish or stupid utterance or deed.
   3. Psychology. The state or condition of being an idiot; profound mental retardation.

www.dictionary.com <- very useful

The large majority (ahem) of Americans are decent, tolerant people.
I'm sorry, I can't agree with that. It's the majority that elected our president and gave his administration the idea that what they're doing elsewhere in the world is right by the standards of our populace. Something I disagree with.

It's a shame some of my civilian countrymen are retarded. Just look at cwkatl.

No joke, some people here need a kick in the pants from the rest of the world. I don't hate my country, 'cuz it's a nice place to live: I just hate a lot of its people.

Last edited by NecroSen (2006-01-19 23:46:06)

chief-robertsan
+0|6665|california

Possum61 wrote:

I'm American, proud of it. But our country gets bashed so much that I think we should lock down our Borders and to hell with the rest of the world and let them TRY to get along with out us. I was in the Gulf WAR and killed many a sand flea wished we could have whiped them off the face of the earth       

Flame if you want but that is how a lot of my friends here and when I was in the service feel       
ROCK ON!!!!! I was there in '90-91. If they had let us do what we were supposed to do we would not be over there right now. Oh......you sound like a jarhead!!!! If so......Semper Fi!!!
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6666|Houston, Texas
why is a guy from california calling himself a yank? what an idjit
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

NecroSen wrote:

id·i·o·cy
n. pl. id·i·o·cies

1. Extreme folly or stupidity.
   2. A foolish or stupid utterance or deed.
   3. Psychology. The state or condition of being an idiot; profound mental retardation.

www.dictionary.com <- very useful

The large majority (ahem) of Americans are decent, tolerant people.
I'm sorry, I can't agree with that. It's the majority that elected our president and gave his administration the idea that what they're doing elsewhere in the world is right by the standards of our populace. Something I disagree with.

It's a shame some of my civilian countrymen are retarded. Just look at cwkatl.

No joke, some people here need a kick in the pants from the rest of the world. I don't hate my country, 'cuz it's a nice place to live: I just hate a lot of its people.
I seriously doubt they would vote if they knew who they were voting for.

--

chief-robertsan wrote:

Possum61 wrote:

I'm American, proud of it. But our country gets bashed so much that I think we should lock down our Borders and to hell with the rest of the world and let them TRY to get along with out us. I was in the Gulf WAR and killed many a sand flea wished we could have whiped them off the face of the earth       

Flame if you want but that is how a lot of my friends here and when I was in the service feel       
ROCK ON!!!!! I was there in '90-91. If they had let us do what we were supposed to do we would not be over there right now. Oh......you sound like a jarhead!!!! If so......Semper Fi!!!
If this is the attitude held by the US Military, I feel very sorry for them...

Last edited by Spark (2006-01-20 00:18:11)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6739|Mexico City
Sencillo:
$#"$" A SU  #$"!#! MADRE BOLA DE GRINGOS PUÑETEROS !!!!!!
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6834|Cologne, Germany

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Sencillo:
$#"$" A SU  #$"!#! MADRE BOLA DE GRINGOS PUÑETEROS !!!!!!
english only please. I don't want to get my dictionary out...
TROUSERS
+0|6665|United Kingdom
I think, personally, most dislike of America stems from tourists and rejected adolescent internet users - (cwkatl, for example). I also think that most Americans are probably normal, nice guys and girls, probably not so different from us Europeans. The reason that there is America dislike is because of their foreign policies and the stereotypical "I dont' give a shit, I like to eat burgers and watch baseball and shoot sand flies (sand fly? wtf?)" American. The stereotypical "damn euroshit canadian commie liberal fuckers" or the "I think we should go to china and shoot all those commies". The point is though, that not everyone in America is like this; only the vast majority that you see.

But, I suppose, since we are uniting, here is the mandatory propaganda speech: I hate America! burn the flag! long live Saddam Hussein! Anyway,

I think that when you "thank" America for their acts in WW2, you should thank Britain and Russia too. Who was it that was bombed relentlessly day and night for an entire year, a tiny island resisting the full might of the German war machine? Did you know, that on average, 350 bombs were dropped on Newcastle and Hull every DAY in 1940? Please, remind me, who was it that suffered 19,000 losses for every day of the war? Who was it who watched their homes being burned to the ground by the SS because they were "slavs and communists?" It wasn't just America that won the war. It was the ability of the Russians and the British to hold out against impossible odds while the US debated entering the war for 2(1) hard years.
Rolandoomg
+0|6665|Nevada
... This thread has made me register and post a response I must say I had more respect for the American people until this... which is sad Because I am an American..

Last edited by Rolandoomg (2006-01-20 01:04:01)

2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6675|Stillwater, Ok

Possum61 wrote:

You know that would be nice. We would have less illegal free loading mexicans eating up our welfare and tax dollars.  Maybe then we can start improving ourselves internally and for God sakes help California and Texas from being welfare states.  I think that in itself would help bring the national deficit back to being positive.
  Yes there are a bunch and I mean a fucken shitload of ignorant dumbass americans.  Best example of a city like this. NEW ORLEANS.... I loved listening to ebonics i couldn't understand.  That sort of publicity is exceptional for the US reputation. "Dat dem dear storm comed through and blowed my house down. Nows i's gots to finds somewhere elses to lives."  Call me racist if you want but we have a bunch of dumbshits in the US.  Atleast the asians and europeans make something of themselves.  There are exceptions to each ethnicity where they do something progressive.  I just can't stand seeing our society having to support such morons. Is it like this in any other countries. Please let me know. On that note i can see why a bunch of people hate us.  There are times  i'm disgusted myself but i still love my country.
2ndLt.Tucker
+33|6675|Stillwater, Ok

TROUSERS wrote:

I think, personally, most dislike of America stems from tourists and rejected adolescent internet users - (cwkatl, for example). I also think that most Americans are probably normal, nice guys and girls, probably not so different from us Europeans. The reason that there is America dislike is because of their foreign policies and the stereotypical "I dont' give a shit, I like to eat burgers and watch baseball and shoot sand flies (sand fly? wtf?)" American. The stereotypical "damn euroshit canadian commie liberal fuckers" or the "I think we should go to china and shoot all those commies". The point is though, that not everyone in America is like this; only the vast majority that you see.

But, I suppose, since we are uniting, here is the mandatory propaganda speech: I hate America! burn the flag! long live Saddam Hussein! Anyway,

I think that when you "thank" America for their acts in WW2, you should thank Britain and Russia too. Who was it that was bombed relentlessly day and night for an entire year, a tiny island resisting the full might of the German war machine? Did you know, that on average, 350 bombs were dropped on Newcastle and Hull every DAY in 1940? Please, remind me, who was it that suffered 19,000 losses for every day of the war? Who was it who watched their homes being burned to the ground by the SS because they were "slavs and communists?" It wasn't just America that won the war. It was the ability of the Russians and the British to hold out against impossible odds while the US debated entering the war for 2(1) hard years.
I gotta atleast give the UK credit. And Russia...not so much France.  Russia did unbelievable acts in WWII. At the battle of stalingrad i believe russia lost around 1 million soldiers.  How the UK took such a beating for so long ill never know.  But it was us that saw our ally...the UK in dire need and saved you. We knew if you fell....well then Russia was fucked since it would no longer be a 2 front war.  Cheers to those who made Europe what it is today....even if communism did economically fuck over eastern europe.

Last edited by 2ndLt.Tucker (2006-01-20 01:17:34)

kiries
+4|6688|monastery of funk
look i only hate a couple of things in america 1 most of them dont know where new zealand is 2 there president has a family history for starting wars 3 there the biggest resourse user in the worled 4 money lovers and most of them follow that retard bush

some are actually smart would you believe and this is coming from an 11yr old
kiries
i meant in general the entire thing was coming from an 11yr old me
kiries
sorry only just started reading this and i heard what ctcatal or whatever said america loves and help every1 eh? well then why are they taking iraqs oil and not giving them anything but aww you got terroist walking around whith weapons of mass destruction why have i only seen america with weapons of mass destruction bombing innocent iraqies
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6716|New Hampshire
I'm gonna go out on a limb here.

Our perspectives on how we view other countries are from the media.  If you'd been in America and immersed yourself in the country and it's people, you would see that a lot of us aren't that bastardized stereotype that we're portrayed as.  Unfortunately, a lot of what goes around the world is the typical redneck attitude - I can tell you straight away that this attitude about US first fuck everyone else is generally a regional thing in the US.  For instance...

I'm a Northerner.  I live in New Hampshire.  The majority of my fathers side of his family is form Tennessee.  This past April my grandfather passed away, so my father took a trip with my older sister (in her 20's) down to Tennessee to gather up his belongings and set funeral plans and whatnot.  When my father and sister got there his family treated him like a piece of shit rich guy from the north with money coming out of his ass.  My father, being a substitute teacher because he has no job at the moment, is so far from this concept of rich that it's almost comical to think that my southern family who drive cadillacs and are pretty financially secure, could treat their own flesh and blood like this because of a stereotype they were raised on.

And this is how it is around the world.  The media tells us to hate France because they don't back us up, so we go ahead and hate France's guts.  Most Europeans (I would assume - I've never been to Europe, although I'd like to some day) must get this image that we're all redneck red blooded fuck everyone but us people.  This stereotype is right up there with all asians are good at math, all black people love fried chicken, and all white people can't dance.  There are most certainly instances where this is true, but it is by no means all across the board.

I don't think Europe can truely understand where we Americans are coming from on this issue, however.  For the most part, the countries in Europe are relatively small in size related to the US, and I'm going to guess that even though there are regional differences, a persons nationality (French, Spanish, etc.) keep them in closer ties with one another than we do here in the states.  In the US you're an American first, but being an "American" is defined by what region you're in.  The south here is so radically different than the north, which is nowhere near the same as the west.  I'd like to hear some people's thoughts on this since I'm not too familiar with Europe, but the way I've kinda seen it is your heritage - if you're British you identify with the British nation, and (I don't know) if there are any huge regional differences - with the exception of the country of Ireland...

Any thoughts?
2ndLt.Tucker
+33|6675|Stillwater, Ok

kiries wrote:

sorry only just started reading this and i heard what ctcatal or whatever said america loves and help every1 eh? well then why are they taking iraqs oil and not giving them anything but aww you got terroist walking around whith weapons of mass destruction why have i only seen america with weapons of mass destruction bombing innocent iraqies
Heh i almost feel bad for you.  Then again don't get on a topic that you have a clue on.  I had to do a research paper on Iraq's economy and how the war  changed it.  The Iraqi oil is NOT and i repeat NOT IN OUR CONTROL.  The new government has control over the oil production and revenues from the oil.  The US handed all the resources back once their police force was strong enough to protect these assets from terrorist actions.  ALL the revenue recieved from their facilities goes to Iraq's economy.  Not to say we don't benefit from any of this cause I am sure we get a discount of some sort.  But just a little booster for some stats here we go.  Since we ousted the dictator  the Iraqi oil production is 1.5 billions dollars ahead of schedule from the projected 12 billion that was in 2004.  Unemployment from when Suddam was in control has gone from 60% to 25% and still falling (James Cox, New York Times).  Before the war started inflation rate was at 60% in 2001 and unemployment was at 60%.  Currently the inflation rate as of 2005 was around 20%.  Some examples of how their economy was going.  1994 1$=420 dinars; 1996 1$=910 dinars; 2001 1$=1880 dinars.  It is now at 877 dinars to the american dollar.  AND INCREASING IN VALUE.  Now i do believe we HELPED them.

Last edited by 2ndLt.Tucker (2006-01-20 03:03:14)

Drunkaholic
+4|6717

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

Russia did unbelievable acts in WWII. At the battle of stalingrad i believe russia lost around 1 million soldiers.  How the UK took such a beating for so long ill never know.  But it was us that saw our ally...the UK in dire need and saved you. We knew if you fell....well then Russia was fucked since it would no longer be a 2 front war.  Cheers to those who made Europe what it is today....even if communism did economically fuck over eastern europe.
[color=teal][b]Russia lost 21,000,000 men.... and if they hadn't defended the Caucasus (which was what Stalingrad was really about), German armor would've had enough fuel to win the war in Africa.  And Americans suck.  The Republic of Texas, along with the Southeast (I live in Tennessee) kick ass.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6716|New Hampshire
www.fuckthesouth.com

There ya go.  North > South.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6680
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Two_Handed_Sword/184046383X.jpg
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
Can I have a blurb for that?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
RogerThast
+0|6786|WA
America Fuck Yeah
shspunkrockr
+0|6745

Erkut.hv wrote:

Here's me serious topic. I read what alot of you have to say about the United States, especially those of you that don't live here (I'm an American), and it appears that you don't like us Yanks too much.

I had a huge rant written, but figured it would fall on deaf ears. So I'll keep it simple. All of you people that don't like my country can kiss my American ass.
Totally agreed, America is the land of the free and the home of the brave, and one of the only countries that treats our women as well as everyone else. America is the best, and that's all I have to say.
shspunkrockr
+0|6745
People hate America cause their jealous that the US gets all the chicks . . . and because we are so fucking awesome.
shspunkrockr
+0|6745
People hate America cause their jealous that the US gets all the chicks . . . and because we are so fucking awesome.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6680

shspunkrockr wrote:

That was meant to be offensive, and we canada guys get all the girls even the whores from the states want us cause were nice and clean but we dont want them lol @ them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard