Digital Aura wrote:

PULL-UPS
wrong kind de de duh
You sure?  They're the ones I use.
they're the wrong ones for my cause
PASSUBY
+30|6631|Louisiana

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Straight heavy lifting with your arms, insterspersed with light weights and high repititions.

But, frankly, the best method is to use your own damn bodyweight. You need to strengthen your arms, learn to balance your body while moving vertically, and strengthen your fingers.
I work for U.P.S....If you want to get in shape, I suggest try getting a job with U.P.S!
Seriously, Do what Skorpy-Chan suggest!
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6517|Πάϊ
how do you get better at pull ups?
ƒ³
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6397|6 feet under

PASSUBY wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Straight heavy lifting with your arms, insterspersed with light weights and high repititions.

But, frankly, the best method is to use your own damn bodyweight. You need to strengthen your arms, learn to balance your body while moving vertically, and strengthen your fingers.
I work for U.P.S....If you want to get in shape, I suggest try getting a job with U.P.S!
Seriously, Do what Skorpy-Chan suggest!
uh-huh

my dad works for fedex
Entertayner
+826|6569

oug wrote:

how do you get better at pull ups?
Try doing more pull ups.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6713|US
Negatives work well.  Start at the "up" position and SLOWLY lower yourself down, until you are hanging.  If you do sets of these, you should be able to do some pull-ups fairly quickly.  After you can do a couple pull-ups, practice doing sets of pull-ups and then do a couple negatives to finish up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard