Wild1234
+1|6717
Grrr, just lost my 0 kick status because somebody felt the need to kick both me and my friend for killing 1 person while destroying their commander assets!

I was support, he was spec ops (I was covering him and providing ammo), I killed one person while we were destroying them, and we are both instantly kicked for base camping... Go back in and ask why and the response was that they saw a kill made in a base by something other than the spec ops gun and decided to kick us both.

Annoing to lose my perfect no kick record because somebody cant be asked to spend 5 seconds to ask a question or look at what the people were doing before hitting the kick button, how hard is it to notice that there are 2 people running from asset to asset, then trying to run out of the base when your kicking them?

Seems a bit extream to kick somebody for 1 kill in the enemy base without even asking why we were there, or looking to see that all the assets in the base were going boom. What is even more annoing is the round before that their was a freakin APC sitting in the middle of our base for 5 minutes and nobody kicked that person... *sigh* But on the bright side, after me and my friend rejoined we were able to have quite a few fun games on the server, I just went nowhere near the enemy main bases to be sure they wouldnt overreact again, heh

Well, this is the complaint section after all, lol
Spetz
+1|6707
O_o maybe they dont like you?
TerrorDoll
+0|6706
This has got to be the single most retarded complaint I have ever seen. You are playing on someone elses server. If they decided to kick you because they don't like your name well that's their call.  Stop being such a pussy.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6801|Human Meat Shield
Many, MANY people think that if you are in the base with an uncappable flag is basecamping, even though it is not if the commander toys are there and that is what you are trying to destroy. Many people think if should be okay to destroy (at WAKE) the China's assets but not the USMC on the ESSEX; they call it 'unfair, china shouldn't be on the boat', I say it is good for one as the other, but alot of people disagree and call it camping, I say FU, if you can destroy my assets, I can destroy yours.  It's too bad but your perfect '0' is really no big deal, as I get kicked just for crappy pings, it really means nothing.
xaven
+25|6765|Berlin

TerrorDoll wrote:

This has got to be the single most retarded complaint I have ever seen. You are playing on someone elses server. If they decided to kick you because they don't like your name well that's their call.  Stop being such a pussy.
stupid bullshit.
FromTheAshes
+53|6736
Lol I have like 100 kicks and 19 bans, I dont care, if sombody fucks with me I ruin their game intill we're both banned.

8 of the 19 bans were unfair btw, by a certain clan server that are sore losers. 1 was revenge on an admin that tked me for a jet The rest were my own reasons i dun wanna share.

the 100 kicks would be from revenge tking. lol

Last edited by FromTheAshes (2006-01-19 16:09:38)

Esker
+1|6759

TerrorDoll wrote:

Are you sure you read this guys post properly?
Ugaminor
+21|6705

Esker wrote:

TerrorDoll wrote:

It is a complaint section.  Let the guy vent!
rook187
+0|6727

Ugaminor wrote:

Esker wrote:

TerrorDoll wrote:

No shit! If you dont like reading peoples complaint stay out os this catagory. What a dipshit. As for the argument that an admin can kick for any reason, sure they can, doesnt make it cool.

Let the guy bitch about a bad experience.
Esker
+1|6759

Ugaminor wrote:

Esker wrote:

TerrorDoll wrote:

Why the hell are quoting me? I only asked the guy if he had read the original post properly, I don't see anything regarding the guys name and reason for kicking him...
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6730|İstanbul,Türkiye
You are right m8 but there are to many assholes out there that really camp after destroying commander assets (They thinking like we came all the way here why not we kill newly spawns a little bit). So maybe admin got tired off this assholes and kick you without warning, i know i kick without warning coz im tired of warn them.
Wild1234
+1|6717

Answeller wrote:

You are right m8 but there are to many assholes out there that really camp after destroying commander assets (They thinking like we came all the way here why not we kill newly spawns a little bit). So maybe admin got tired off this assholes and kick you without warning, i know i kick without warning coz im tired of warn them.
Yea, they said thats why they were so quick to react and, as I said, I had some fun rounds in the server after it so it wasent a blowen day (which is why I diddnt post server, dont want to give them a bad name). Normally it wouldnt bother me, am just a bit annoied about the mark on my global stats:P Had remained kick free for 100 hours, heh... So, I came here to vent a bit:)
cocoasdad
+0|6774
Only the first one hurts.

2nd is annoying.

3rd is a shrug of the shoulders.

By the time you hit 5-6 you'll be OK, so go piss off a few more people and get it out of your system.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard