Put them in ghettos9%9% - 12
Let them rule our lives3%3% - 5
De-evolve them into even more 'primitive' beings3%3% - 4
Give up all hope for humanity - nuke everyone7%7% - 10
Change the laws for self-defence13%13% - 18
Total: 129
Skorpy-chan
+127|6362|Twyford, UK
I'd prefer the passive approach to that; claymores under the doorstep, mines in the garden, and anti-tank mines on the roads to get the chavved-out hatchbacks.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

Good idea, that way when you hear them coming down the road with their crappy music, it'll sound like this, boom-bum boom, boom-bum KABOOM!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

Cougar wrote:

Why is there no option for burning?
Too expensive.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
The truth is these guys hide behind the law and the government. They get the benifits off the government and they also have that "you can't touch me" attitude, alongside with the "you can't film me" attitude so you can't get evidence. It's ridiculous. The government and the police are with the Chavs.

Fuck the Government giving them free benefits and fuck the police for not doing shit. One day, one day there'll be a revolution.
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6679|The Outer Circle

TheDarkRaven wrote:

You may be wondering if I've finally lost the plot.
You'd be close, but sadly without any cigar - I've actually come to the end of my string ball of patience. Just in this past half-hour some chavs were persistently ringing my (electronic; wireless - ooh, technology! ) doorbell which is attached to the porch's door frame by some particularly strong adhesive. There is [read - was] no way to get any kind of grip round the back of it. Now I see they have somehow managed to rip the doorbell off it's bond and run away whilst ringing the doorbell whilst still in range of the receiver. I am obviously irate - this is a nuisance for my time & if I have any packages come by post or visitors. Also, I will have to find something to replace it with & another way so that they won't be able to steal it.
I have got my father to report it to the police as theft - not that they'll do anything about it. I've had to have brush ins with these chavs in the past - self-defence was needed at times. They bring it down, and there's nothing that the law-abiding community can do about it!
Should we change the laws to allow people to bring chavs to near-death under extreme provocation & intimidation - especially where physical abuse is concerned? Possibly, but I believe that this would bring little change for how the victim is treated because of the varied interpretations of the law.
Ah, I need to sleep this off - please try to answer truthfully!
Sorry for the poor option choices - I'm just so annoyed!
For chavs see this
All the best,
Andy
Where in Brum do ya live ?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6762|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

M.O.A.B wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

Option 2) Force them to sign donor cards and then end there lifes! Might as well do something usefull in deathas the've done fuck of use in life!
Unfortunately theres a problem with that, their liver will be shot to pieces and I don't really wan't to see their lungs, but the rest may be ok. (crosses fingers)
True... Maybe the knackered organs could go to medical research to find cures for stuff!
BVC
+325|6712
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6858|Cologne, Germany

Braddock wrote:

Someone needs to get a skip and a machine gun and just start gathering them up ...they are absolute scum, Hitler had his eye off the ball when he chose the Jews over these Untermensch when he drafted his final solution.
wow....the sad part about that statement is that if I ( being german ) had said anything like it, I'd been called a Nazi. Strange, where we have come to...
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6781|Dallas

B.Schuss wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Someone needs to get a skip and a machine gun and just start gathering them up ...they are absolute scum, Hitler had his eye off the ball when he chose the Jews over these Untermensch when he drafted his final solution.
wow....the sad part about that statement is that if I ( being german ) had said anything like it, I'd been called a Nazi. Strange, where we have come to...
Don't worry, I get called a nazi all the time and I don't even say anything about shooting people.
jammyc53
+7|6575|Newcastle. England.
how can Americans say anything when they haven't seen, or have a clue what a chav is/looks like.

they've heard poor explanations and seen a bunch of gays on youtube.

Last edited by jammyc53 (2007-05-07 04:08:59)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6682|NT, like Mick Dundee

I, an Australian citizen have experienced this plague, this terror, you know and call chavs personally...

The horror... THE HORROR! I'm talking Manchester and Wigan here... WIGAN FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Lock the bastards up in internment camps and force educate them.

I've also found neds to be somewhat different than chavs. Neds are fucking hilarious at times where as chavs are just pathetic worms.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

The_Guardsman wrote:

True... Maybe the knackered organs could go to medical research to find cures for stuff!
That's not a bad idea, in fact we could make it better, lets send them all to testing facilities so we can try new drugs on them, new products and all sorts. Then animal rights activists would stop blowing places up.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-05-07 07:02:52)

[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6449
De-evolve them into even more 'primitive' beings

should realy be evelove them tbh
twiistaaa
+87|6685|mexico
that doorbell part was pretty funny. i would pay them to do it again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard