AirForce2076
+1|6739|MN
Well no need to worry because we can just BLAME CANADA!! HAHAHAHA JUST BLAME THE CANADIANS WHO CARES HARHARHAR!
Rolandoomg
+0|6670|Nevada
I agree with Sir Del Boy. Went from Poor girl going to be killed to a bunch of Ignorant people showing how racist they can be for unfounded or blown out of proportion reasons.  and the sad part is the majority of people being bigots are American. with the one canadian.  Sad truly sad.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6743

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

What i cant stand the most besides chinks is the U.S they are just as bad as the terrorists "land of the free and brave"
And what the fuck do you have against 'chinks' asshole?

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

I also hate then as well but in some of the countries they got those sexy seductive princess type girls you just wanna bang so thats alright
The fucking closes you get will be raping your mum or jerking off under the computer table.
What do i have against chinks?

1. Canada my country its called CANADA not China so many of the damn fucking disease infested fucks running around tons of them they breed like rabbits chinese writing all over the place think they own the place.

2. So many of them hard to get jobs.

3. Spreading diseases not to mention they are dirty and very disgusting and ugly.
You are a sad excuse for a Canadian. Leave. Now.

Holy racism Batman, you guys can't be honest, this thread is a horrible waste of human excrement. If you're going to crap on something at least have a legitimate point, and being racist, for any reason is not legitimate, nevermind that brain storm of reasons you shat out there.

As for everyone crapping on muslims, give me a friggen break - you would look pretty bad in society today crapping on Jews, yet you think its fine to do it to Muslims now? All Muslims in general?

All you have to do is take a 15 minute history lesson on USA's world policies, and the culimination of the Tehran hostage crisis and you can blame your gov't policy combined with some extremist muslims taking advantage of the situation at that time. Yes terrorism is bad, but the thing about it is, if you are willing to act racist back against another culture, you will never win a war where people are willing to suicide.

PS Everyone immigrated to Canada at one time, even the First Nations, if you want to go that far back. Nothing gives you more right to it then everyone else. Even if you were born here all of what? 20 years ago? 15 years? How old are you? Do you think being born here gives you an inherent right to tell everyone to fuck off? Give me a break.

PPS I'm not asian, but there's nothing wrong with asians despite what you think.
Adam5286
+0|6674|CapeCod, MA USA
[CANADA]_Zenmaster     the thread wasnt made to shit on muslims and i except for a few racist people no one really did     the thread was about how to deal with the muslim extreamist       and it was taken into acound that the extreamists are a select few       im glad you read the whole thing
AdamEcks
+1|6701|Canada, Eh.

FoodNipple101 wrote:

Hey berserk what could your military do to us. Honestly NOTHING. It goes like this Power = control, MATURITY = control, TECHNOLOGY = control, BEING HONEST AND FOR REAL WITH THE WORLD = control. Im sure but you must have us confused with someone who GIVES A SHIT.
I didn't read all the posts yet so I'm not sure if someone already pointed this out to all these egotistical americans. Everyone realises that the british empire was 10 times the army america will ever be. But remember this, america is only a super power because they are a bunch of PUSSIES! Too scared to enter WW2 they sit back making and selling weapons to get rich as fuck. Then when they are forced into the war the REAL armies are already depleted so the US is there to reign supreme. I like the united Stats and all, but you all really need to have a proper, unbiased history lesson. The only reason the US military is what it is, is because they were too scared to actually fight when the world needed them. Not only that, the US is going to be one of the shortest lived super powers in history. It's only a matter of time before the US can't push everyone around anymore. Wait till China or a place like that gets the balls to step up to the plate. Eaither way you look at it 300 million people can't stand up to a billion. This is why the US got their ass kicked in Vietnam. As for this moron who I quoted, these are teh exact people that give america such a bad name. Get a fucking unbiased history book, look at the world as how it actually is and not through the fucked up minds of americans, then come back and talk to me.
[64]-Spud
+0|6712|cork city Ireland

AdamEcks wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

Hey berserk what could your military do to us. Honestly NOTHING. It goes like this Power = control, MATURITY = control, TECHNOLOGY = control, BEING HONEST AND FOR REAL WITH THE WORLD = control. Im sure but you must have us confused with someone who GIVES A SHIT.
I didn't read all the posts yet so I'm not sure if someone already pointed this out to all these egotistical americans. Everyone realises that the british empire was 10 times the army america will ever be. But remember this, america is only a super power because they are a bunch of PUSSIES! Too scared to enter WW2 they sit back making and selling weapons to get rich as fuck. Then when they are forced into the war the REAL armies are already depleted so the US is there to reign supreme. I like the united Stats and all, but you all really need to have a proper, unbiased history lesson. The only reason the US military is what it is, is because they were too scared to actually fight when the world needed them. Not only that, the US is going to be one of the shortest lived super powers in history. It's only a matter of time before the US can't push everyone around anymore. Wait till China or a place like that gets the balls to step up to the plate. Eaither way you look at it 300 million people can't stand up to a billion. This is why the US got their ass kicked in Vietnam. As for this moron who I quoted, these are teh exact people that give america such a bad name. Get a fucking unbiased history book, look at the world as how it actually is and not through the fucked up minds of americans, then come back and talk to me.
what has this got to do with the topic? america was not scared to enter WWII they did not have a reason to enter untill pearl harbour?
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6769|Atlanta, GA USA

[64]-Spud wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

stupid shit
Stuff about Americans being pussies
what has this got to do with the topic? america was not scared to enter WWII they did not have a reason to enter untill pearl harbour?
Yeah, he should probably go join the "America Haters Unite" thread.
shspunkrockr
+0|6751

Adam5286 wrote:

Now i know this is going to be a fiery Now I know this is going to get a lot of people pissed,   before I was pretty liberal  I even dropped full scholarship to become an officer in the army because I didn’t know if the life was for me and questioning the war in Iraq and whether or not I wanted to give up my life.   but these fucking Muslim extremists are pissing me off soooooooo much.     So my question     Tomorrow night a girl from my college is going to be executed if we do not release 8 women prisoners.   Well we all know we arnt going to release them    so I guess this girl is going to have her head chopped off by these fuckheads and then broadcasted on Al jiz in my ear-a fucking network        im soo sick of this shit     I wish that we could respond and say      “hey   you wanna play that game?????   u kill her   we stand these 8 bitches in a row  and shoot them in the back of the head with an m16   1 at a time     now u let the girl go   we don’t kill these bitches   but u kill her  these 8 get it    now is it worth it??????                                  Of course this is not the “right thing to do”   but obviously our tactics with these fucking extremists arnt workingm   and its not like we are ever going to change their thinking       so maybe we need to play a little hard ball too?????
This subject is one of the many reasons I am joing the Army next year.
[64]-Spud
Uve Got Bigger Balls Than I Do Thats Somting Ild Never Do Is Joing The Army I No They Make It Look Cool But Thats Not For Me
shspunkrockr
+0|6751

AdamEcks wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

You, my very confused young friend, is very wrong. We saved the world's ass in WW2, we were not scared to go in. We went to Europe and kicked some major Nazi ass.
shspunkrockr
+0|6751

[64]-Spud wrote:

Uve Got Bigger Balls Than I Do Thats Somting Ild Never Do Is Joing The Army I No They Make It Look Cool But Thats Not For Me
My brother is over in Afghanistan right now in the 40th Infantry Division, and he says it's actually pretty fun.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6738|England
and for what? I cant believe some of the racist posts in this thread
[64]-Spud
Fun... well mabe the american army is fun but the irish ant much fun i dont  think we even have jets!!!

well best of luck in ur carrear and lets hope ur bro stays safe for his time in the army
shspunkrockr
+0|6751

wooly-back-jack wrote:

and for what? I cant believe some of the racist posts in this thread
Excuse me, but what are you talking about exactly? I'm lost.
shspunkrockr
+0|6751

[64]-Spud wrote:

Fun... well mabe the american army is fun but the irish ant much fun i dont  think we even have jets!!!

well best of luck in ur carrear and lets hope ur bro stays safe for his time in the army
Thanks man. Much appreciated.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6738|England
We went to Europe and kicked some major Nazi ass.
but you posted inbetween
shspunkrockr
+0|6751

wooly-back-jack wrote:

but you posted inbetween
Oh, yeah, sorry, but I wasn't trying to be racist, I'm German, and my Grandma's exboyfriend was in the German Army in WW2, I will rephrase that *We kicked Hitler's ass all the way back to the Eagle's Nest*   He died by the way.

Last edited by shspunkrockr (2006-01-20 13:22:52)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6707|th3 unkn0wn

ilyandor wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Some unlucky girl is going to be beheaded and you guys are bitching it out here? FFS STFU!
hms dick boy is a DICK!!! HAHA!
Uhm...wot's your post got to do with mine when I'm referring to people being racist and going off topic when the real issue here is that about an innocent girl being threatened with decapitation? You really are a mature boy, ilyandor
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6738|England

shspunkrockr wrote:

wooly-back-jack wrote:

but you posted inbetween
Oh, yeah, sorry, but I wasn't trying to be racist, I'm German, and my Grandma's exboyfriend was in the German Army in WW2, I will rephrase that *We kicked Hitler's ass all the way back to the Eagle's Nest*   He died by the way.
lol, I didnt mean your posts!
I meant mostly the ones earlier in the thread
shspunkrockr
+0|6751

wooly-back-jack wrote:

shspunkrockr wrote:

wooly-back-jack wrote:

but you posted inbetween
lol, I didnt mean your posts!
I meant mostly the ones earlier in the thread
. . .
[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6700|North Kackalaka
If America sucks so bad why are people dying to get here?  Also at least in America we treat our women well, ask any female imigrant from an Asia or Mid east counrty which is better.  But go on disrespecting your women, all of the smart and or pretty ones will end up here.

Last edited by [DR2nd]Dr.Smoov (2006-01-20 13:35:48)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
I think that this constant fighting with one another IS what will destroy us. Oh yeah, and for those of you who think that Americans think they rule the world....WRONG!
I am American. Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York City. Me and ALL of the people I am aquainted with are decent people. Whenever we say something about a different country, it is a joke.(Everyone does that, come on...)

The only people I don't like in the world are the taliban (they destroyed the NY skyline)(fucking asshole dickwad retards....). We all just need to love one another and focus on human survival (NOT DOMINACE OF THE WORLD). As for that poor woman that will be executed..well..Gods speed.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-01-20 13:46:13)

thinner44
+1|6807

maclennan101 wrote:

the surest way of knowing that there is intelligent life in the galaxy is that nothing has contacted us yet.
Well I was going to say "it's like another world in here". But then I realised, we consider the 'others' as intelligent.

The killing of any innocent is barbaric, but it will never end. This world has gone too far into the depths of conflict and all that's happening is we end up hating each other for all the wrong reasons. There's no one, no one big enough to end this.
tor11
Grunt
+18|6758|Os , Norway

beeng wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

I agree. I got 4 fucking akmeds out of 7 fucking classes. I want them dead all dead. And here comes the argument "there not all terrorist" Well if there aint any goat fuckers. There aint anything to worry about.
except the irish, communist, and south american terrorists
i dont think the 'killthemall' tactic works
beeng is right , if we doo something like this its like falling too the same level as these people, ho are a bunch of cowards that dont dear too meet anny army in regular battle, they know they will be totally blow too pieces! This hostage thing shows only how desperate they are too get some attention, if we just ignored the buggers by not showing their "triumphs" on tv, they wouldt have the attention they need too gett their demands and so forth out too the world! Stop the media first then stopp them, and tell the tale afterwards! Just a thought! Im going too get flamed for this i guess! Arent i?
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6769|Atlanta, GA USA

tor11 wrote:

beeng wrote:

FoodNipple101 wrote:

I agree. I got 4 fucking akmeds out of 7 fucking classes. I want them dead all dead. And here comes the argument "there not all terrorist" Well if there aint any goat fuckers. There aint anything to worry about.
except the irish, communist, and south american terrorists
i dont think the 'killthemall' tactic works
beeng is right , if we doo something like this its like falling too the same level as these people, ho are a bunch of cowards that dont dear too meet anny army in regular battle, they know they will be totally blow too pieces! This hostage thing shows only how desperate they are too get some attention, if we just ignored the buggers by not showing their "triumphs" on tv, they wouldt have the attention they need too gett their demands and so forth out too the world! Stop the media first then stopp them, and tell the tale afterwards! Just a thought! Im going too get flamed for this i guess! Arent i?
You make a very valid point.  That is the reason a lot of people hate Al Jazeera (sp).  If they didn't put the shit on the air, the hostage-takers would have no way to get out their message.  The same goes for the terrorists in general.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard