slicknic
+145|6635
Hey guys just thought id share this with ya.  and good luck!  oh this is just copied from my clans site http://www.nxt-level.com

Here's the deal guys, Next LeveL is looking for a new logo identity as our teams continue to grow and expand. We're offering $100.00 (USD) to the winner of this contest, 2nd place will receive a computer hardware prize. Now's your chance to be creative, make some money and have your logo appear at all sorts of competitive events!

This logo must be professional looking, and must be usable across different games. Size should be 200x200 or larger. No member from Next LeveL / No Limit gaming will be allowed to participate in this contest. Other than those rules, you are free to explore your own creativity.

To submit the logo(s), please email them to [email protected], please include your in-game handle or what you prefer to be referred to as. Then sign up at http://www.nxt-level.com to view submissions in the appropriate thread on our forum. All images will have his/her name next to it. There is No Limit (haha) on the number of entries per person. Please contact any one of our members for questions in IRC #next-level on gamesurge.

The winner will be chosen by us within a week of the final submission. If we decide we don't like any of them enough to use, we will still pick a 1st and 2nd place winner and give them the prizes. The winner will be paid via Paypal ONLY for the cash prize.

Deadline for the contest will be May 15th at midnight PST. Good luck!

ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE THE ORIGINAL WORK OF THE AUTHOR AND MAY NOT INFRINGE ON ANY EXISTING COPYRIGHTS.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6856|"Frisco"

What a rip. A real logo design would cost hundreds of dollars in work. "Competitions" for design work are a scam. I know people mean well, but they're just not a good idea. You might as well not even be getting paid.
Warlord
Divine Ruler
+37|6390|Afghanistan

chuyskywalker wrote:

What a rip. A real logo design would cost hundreds of dollars in work. "Competitions" for design work are a scam. I know people mean well, but they're just not a good idea. You might as well not even be getting paid.
Well put bro ... Maybe he thought we all live in India and work for 10 cents an hour ...

Sheesh!
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6399

chuyskywalker wrote:

Chuy speaks the truth.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658

chuyskywalker wrote:

I'd say it's a good idea..Its a cheaper alternative + Im sure there are a lot of logo Amateurs out there who would love the challenge.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6750

OMFG. Nobody disagrees with Chuy. NOBODY!
Warlord
Divine Ruler
+37|6390|Afghanistan

Jestar12345 wrote:

OMFG. Nobody disagrees with Chuy. NOBODY!
I don't think he is disagreeing ... just stating his opinion.

If some kneepads were thrown in with the money it would make it more enticing though.

~ W
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658
^^
Entertayner
+826|6579

Pfft, a bit of cash here and there doesn't do any harm but I still agree with Chuy.  Entering anyway though..

EDIT: Maybe not...

Last edited by Entertayner (2007-05-05 03:16:27)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6699|Devon, England

Entertayner wrote:

Pfft, a bit of cash here and there doesn't do any harm but I still agree with Chuy.  Entering anyway though..

Why?
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6621|balls
um i'd take $100.  i'm no artist, but know enough to give it  a try.  are you seriously going to spend more than 5 hours on it?   ($20/hr)  not like they'll get world recognition for their bf2, that's right, bf2 gamer tag!!!  come on, there not asking divinci for a freebie fellas.
Entertayner
+826|6579

FFLink13 wrote:

Entertayner wrote:

Why?
I looked at the competition.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6495|Melbourne

I cant see any of he entries, would some one mind hosting one on Image shack?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Entertayner
+826|6579

You gotta register...
R3v4n
+433|6495|Melbourne

Oh!

Well, i cbf registering so ill take your word that they are really good.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6741|St. Andrews / Oslo

https://www.nxt-level.com/forum/files/thumbs/t_nextlevellogo_418.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've seen that before
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

chuyskywalker wrote:

People here have no qualm making lots of sigs for free...
Entertayner
+826|6579

/me runs away and sets up a sig SHOP.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6699|Devon, England
I just spent 5 minutes in Photoshop doing something quick. The ones entered are of pretty high quality... Mine's way to simple for them
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6488|Trondheim, Norway
It would be really nice if someone could post the entered images here, i got some spare karma...
Entertayner
+826|6579

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

It would be really nice if someone could post the entered images here, i got some spare karma...
I got lotsa spare karma, yay me!
R3v4n
+433|6495|Melbourne

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

Yeah it really would
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6548|The Lost Highway

chuyskywalker wrote:

I agree, as it saves the company a ton of money. Worth1000 has a whole system set up for it. And they always choose the worst ones, but whatever.

But it's also good for amateurs, or people who haven't finished the schooling thats often required for this kind of work.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard