Droop.DK
+0|6765
I wasn't sure were to post this, please move or close if I'm in a wrong section.

Well I think you should see this guy, and somebody report him (I don't know how)

https://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5795/13im3.th.jpg
https://img44.imageshack.us/img44/1933/37hj1.th.jpg

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5795/13im3.jpg
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/1933/37hj1.jpg

His name is TheUndertaker90 if you can't see it on the pictures.

It was on the =BXR= Wake/Karkand only server.

Which I got banned in because a guy ran under my plane I got a team kill

Last edited by Droop.DK (2006-01-20 06:48:32)

Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6726
I wish EA would have set more specific requirements for the medals that would be most padded for. Such as : Not allowing the medal to be awarded if you have more than 4 kills of the same person in a map. It would be rare to knife the same person more than 4 times in a map unless you are padding. Something along those lines...

Sad though.
-=WYD=-JoKeR
+1|6711
theres a video on mytube web site showing a USMC getting killed over and over by MEC w/knife.  There was a USMC medic that would continue to revive him so the MEC could knife him......funny, but not how I would want to earn a badge.
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6726

-=WYD=-JoKeR wrote:

theres a video on mytube web site showing a USMC getting killed over and over by MEC w/knife.  There was a USMC medic that would continue to revive him so the MEC could knife him......funny, but not how I would want to earn a badge.
Not all of us are 13 year olds who then pretend their better than people without those badges. Most padders do it because they lack the skill to ever obtain it legitimately.
-=WYD=-JoKeR
+1|6711

Cyberwolf wrote:

-=WYD=-JoKeR wrote:

Not all of us are 13 year olds who then pretend their better than people without those badges. Most padders do it because they lack the skill to ever obtain it legitimately.
I agree with you.....I'm not the best player but I like knowing I earned the few badges I have.  I won't get them all, but I'll die (repeatedly) trying.
MarkyMark
+5|6708|UK
Lol I totally agree with you too. Dude have I been busting ass to try and get my basic knife and armoured service ribbon, but can I buggery! lol people shoot me in the face when im carrying a knife and one team always wins in under 20 mins when im in a tank! LOL but I'm still gonna keep on trying, even if I do look like a mentalist with a 2:50 k:d ratio jumping at peoples feet, blade in hand, cos i know when i eventually get the badge im gonna be chuffed as!!
st9635a
+0|6764
agreed - some people just suck and need to resort to this..   case in point:

i had a very interesting  thing happen to me the other day on an 16 pl karand EA server.  i am usmc and this person joins my squad and as i am going for the flag at the market i get kia by a MEC (with the same clan tag as the person that joined my squad).  next thing i know i am being revived and killed via knife like 15 times before i could disconnect.  wtf!! i couldn't bring up the spawn screen long enough to suicide or stop this so i had to press esc and disconnect from the server to get control over the game again.  exited the game and checked the server stats and this MEC character had 85 - 90 kills and his USMC buddy has 100+ teampoints, come on like 90 killed is 180 points off the counter so this was obvious.  i was pissed..  now i am careful of players that are in the same clan but on opposite teams.  also i can't believe that you cannot stop from being revived.  i could have stopped this after the 2nd time cause it clicked that this was happening.  i guess i was a unwilling participant for this a$$hats padding
MarkyMark
+5|6708|UK
Lol thats crazy! I hate being revive raped too, like when you wanna spawn somewhere else or change kit, but that certainly does take the proverbial biscuit!!!!! (cos clearly there are no biscuits in BF2 or this forum for that matter )
Cpl_5811
+0|6751

st9635a wrote:

agreed - some people just suck and need to resort to this..   case in point:

i had a very interesting  thing happen to me the other day on an 16 pl karand EA server.  i am usmc and this person joins my squad and as i am going for the flag at the market i get kia by a MEC (with the same clan tag as the person that joined my squad).  next thing i know i am being revived and killed via knife like 15 times before i could disconnect.  wtf!! i couldn't bring up the spawn screen long enough to suicide or stop this so i had to press esc and disconnect from the server to get control over the game again.  exited the game and checked the server stats and this MEC character had 85 - 90 kills and his USMC buddy has 100+ teampoints, come on like 90 killed is 180 points off the counter so this was obvious.  i was pissed..  now i am careful of players that are in the same clan but on opposite teams.  also i can't believe that you cannot stop from being revived.  i could have stopped this after the 2nd time cause it clicked that this was happening.  i guess i was a unwilling participant for this a$$hats padding
The thing that sucks most about this situation is that it gives all clans a bad name.  My clan plays against each other all the time...not for stat padding, but to kick the shit out of each other.  It's fun to be able to make fun of someone when you are able to sneak up behind them and stick your knife into them.  or to snipe them from a distance.  I have worked hard and long on my score, rank and badges.  These idiot padders take a little of the fun out of the games and should all be burned alive.
MarkyMark
+5|6708|UK
Agreed. My clan and I have got 2 troops so we often play on servers and jsut rinse each other. It's also more fun when you can bitch at someone on ventrillo when they knife u in the head or defib you to death! PS: nice sig: Semper Fidelis
SSgt_Mo
+0|6715
Wow....well, hopefully if this happens to anyone against their own will, they will simply hit the ESC button to get to the menu and disconnect ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe EA should install the ability to cancel a revive (something you could choose to have pop up when a revive attempt happens or choose to skip if you want automatic revives..)....or, better yet, when you die and it is in an area that being revived would do NO GOOD...you could hit an Life Expiration button so you choose to lose the ability to be revived.  Some some food for thought.

Last edited by SSgt_Mo (2006-01-20 11:00:29)

st9635a
+0|6764
i know this was just a chance happening and i am not implying that clans do this cause really..  who can stop two players (friends) from doing this period.  all that you need to do is get one unsuspecting player alone and go to town on them.  i think if the recepant of the knife rape can pull the spawn screen and this will prevent a revive then problem solved...  also this would be handy in general.. who hasn't been revived when you don't want it?  like medic there's a tank 10 meters away and no way in hell i can kill it with my kit so let me come back with some other kit/spawn point CLEAR!!  BOOM    T-90 > kills medic and you
-=WYD=-JoKeR
+1|6711

MarkyMark wrote:

Lol I totally agree with you too. Dude have I been busting ass to try and get my basic knife and armoured service ribbon, but can I buggery! lol people shoot me in the face when im carrying a knife and one team always wins in under 20 mins when im in a tank! LOL but I'm still gonna keep on trying, even if I do look like a mentalist with a 2:50 k:d ratio jumping at peoples feet, blade in hand, cos i know when i eventually get the badge im gonna be chuffed as!!
Right there with you!  I thought I was billy badass as I was sneaking up behind a guy to knife him.  He was up on a ridge as a sniper and I was a few feet away crawling towards him....I was so proud of myself....about to get my first knife......just was I was about to get him, someone from his team came up behing me and knifed me!  Oh the irony!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard