buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6460|Stealth City, UK

Kurazoo wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

'Have you ever nearly died' and 'Show us your war wounds' are a bit different mate.
Same thing, few people survive war wounds
You my friend, are a literal retard.

If you didnt know, I hate people who say 'search' whenever there's a slighlty similar thread.

Last edited by buLLet_t00th (2007-05-06 14:24:27)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum
kyle knows this one. Was walking back from a partay with some mates, went hedge jumping. Jumped over a conifer, landed 5 ft headfirst and hand first onto a concrete drive. had a nice gash on my head, that healed fine. About a week later, my hand was still hurtin, so i went for a Xray. Id snapped my ?metacarpal? clean in half, dislocated the thumb joint, and cracked two ribs. Had two fuck of wires put into my hand to pin the bone together, surgery on some muscles, and lots of morphine. Was fun.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6221|Out for donutz!
I stepped on a nail, got my bone infected. Spent a month in the hospital, constant IV's. Almost lost the foot but now it looks like a monkey foot, well sort of a hairless monkey foot. The best part was the candy-striper's, I had 3 pushing me around in the hospital, one for the doors, one for the IV and one for the chair.
I walked in to a pole at work, fell right on my butt.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6249
When I was little, I was playing this game called "capture the flag" in PE at school.  Pretty much, two teams start on opposite sides of the field and you try and steal the other teams flag.  I went running into enemy territory and  a kid from the other team saw me and ran for me from the front.  Right before we were about to hit I dodged right.  So did he.  Apparently, he leaned his head back and left his mouth open and his front teeth cut about 3/8 inch into my chin.  Left a small scar, but the doctor used some sort of glue to seal the wound. 

Another one happened a few years ago in shop class in high school.  We were using wax to make models of what we wanted to build and I took an old spoon and filled it to the brim with melted wax.  Someone behind me bumped into me and I spilled the wax all over my hand.  This left a weird looking scar.  The main bit is about the size of a nickel with little dot scars all around it.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6466

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Kurazoo wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

'Have you ever nearly died' and 'Show us your war wounds' are a bit different mate.
Same thing, few people survive war wounds
You my friend, are a literal retard.

If you didnt know, I hate people who say 'search' whenever there's a slighlty similar thread.
Me too, I really really hate them. Now I know it's a RULE, but com'on... it's not gonna make any difference, will it? YES, I do like people to search first, but the idea of start flamming someone cuz he didn't search is not really friendly...espeically if someone is new or if someone searched and couldn't find something, as it's not really easy to find what you are looking for.

Last edited by rabee2789b (2007-05-06 14:45:18)

Rickard.Jarl-
+7|6236|Sweden, Norrbotten, LuleƄ.
got shoot seven times in my backbone, no pics though.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6511|N. Ireland
Free-running attempt which failed! Tried to jump from one lodge to a another. Got one leg up, but one leg skimmed down, with wood plastered inside it. I'll get a picture soon for you heh.

Another incident, which the scar is faint now, was my tripping on an escalator on the very sharp,j jagged edge rails. Unable to walk for a day
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum
Not quite my wound, but my uncle and another uncles were hunting in a forest in ireland. One uncle (Francis) had a 8 Gauge, and the other (Gabriel) has a .22. Gabriel fell over, francis thought it was a deer, and shot gabriel in the back from about 20 metres. Took a huge chunk of his back of (he was wearin a rucksack, overcoat etc). Fuckin amazing scar.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6249

fatherted13 wrote:

Not quite my wound, but my uncle and another uncles were hunting in a forest in ireland. One uncle (Francis) had a 8 Gauge, and the other (Gabriel) has a .22. Gabriel fell over, francis thought it was a deer, and shot gabriel in the back from about 20 metres. Took a huge chunk of his back of (he was wearin a rucksack, overcoat etc). Fuckin amazing scar.
What the hell were they hunting?  The reason I ask is because they seem to have been carrying drastically different guns.  An 8 gauge and a .22?
bennisboy
+829|6664|Poundland
wow, you're a loser, got nothing useful to contribute, so you just need to be involved? sad, sad, sad individual. The topic is clearly generating interest, so next time refrain from trying to be the e-police

Last edited by bennisboy (2007-05-06 15:04:20)

bennisboy
+829|6664|Poundland
oh also, Jumped up onto a wall, one foot slipped off backwards, SLAMMED onto my shin with my whole body weight, right on the edge of the brickwork, which was new and therefore sharp. Took a perfect triangular prism out my shin, no pics though . The scar is weird, its not like a normal scar, its really shiny, with hardly any texture on it, feels weird when I touch it.

I also have quite an odd scar on my hand. No idea where it came from. Its just a tine line of scar tissue (bout 2mm wide) running from the palm of my left hand all the way to the right of it and slightly down. Thinking about it, it was this DIRTY papercut I got when I was about 8. Could open up my hand.

Last edited by bennisboy (2007-05-06 15:06:22)

Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6793|UK
Last night! Had an incompliant prisoner get a lucky headbutt on me with the back of his head when I was cuffing him on the floor. Broke my nose, had to go see my mum who works in casualty to get it sorted.

Only 4 Weeks into the job and I've had my first injury in the line of duty. Gf was in tears when I rolled into the house at 8.30 this morning with a wonky nose and a red shirt! Oh well got me the night off tonight but a load of paperwork for tomorrow and being the butt of a few jokes I imagine.

They had to take pics as evidence if I can get my hands on a copy I'll post them up!
Tetn1s
+59|6659|Los Angeles
I hit my head into the corner of a wall while fighting with my brother, i got a hole in my head, although i dont quite remember since it was about 6 years ago
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6702|West Yorkshire, U.K
Thanks for the insults, i once got a barbed fishing hook stuck in my leg
bennisboy
+829|6664|Poundland

Kurazoo wrote:

Thanks for the insults, i once got a barbed fishing hook stuck in my leg
See, that was a usefull contribution. There would have been no insults if you had posted that right off.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6307|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Milk.org wrote:

Last night! Had an incompliant prisoner get a lucky headbutt on me with the back of his head when I was cuffing him on the floor. Broke my nose, had to go see my mum who works in casualty to get it sorted.

Only 4 Weeks into the job and I've had my first injury in the line of duty. Gf was in tears when I rolled into the house at 8.30 this morning with a wonky nose and a red shirt! Oh well got me the night off tonight but a load of paperwork for tomorrow and being the butt of a few jokes I imagine.

They had to take pics as evidence if I can get my hands on a copy I'll post them up!
So you're either a copper or a prison guard, I take it.

That, or a bounty hunter. Like DOG: THE BOUNTY HUNTER.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
bennisboy
+829|6664|Poundland

cowami wrote:

Milk.org wrote:

LOLCOPTERS at the Southpark episode
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

bennisboy wrote:

cowami wrote:

Milk.org wrote:

Stuff he wrote

I referenced an episode South Park without knowing it?

Damn, I am good.
albino cookie
The only Karkand whore who doesn't medic whore
+12|6315|katrina sucks
well my most embarrassing moment  was: i tripped over a cordless phone and landed head first on the counter... had to get stitches in my chin
bennisboy
+829|6664|Poundland

albino cookie wrote:

well my most embarrassing moment  was: i tripped over a cordless phone and landed head first on the counter... had to get stitches in my chin
LMFAO. One time I was running to pick up my phone, saw a dead wasp on the floor so dived over the bed to get the phone. Carried out my convo, then proceeded to get up and walk around the bed, treading on the was that I completely forgot wasthere, stung me right in the arch of my foot, then I had football trainin! painful.
bennisboy
+829|6664|Poundland

cowami wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

cowami wrote:

I referenced an episode of South Park without knowing it?

Damn, I am good.
lol, grammar you fool. Apart from that, yes you are good, I recommend tracking down that South Park episode
specops10-4
+108|6760|In the hills
I got some nasty ones:

A bunch of years ago, I was biking down this fucking steep hill, and all the sudden my friend (who was in front of me) stopped because a car started to come across the street.  I was traveling from a pool, so I had no shirt on.  I slam into his back tire with my front (I was pretty close), he just kinda falls to the side, but me, I go flying about 10 feet into the air (maybe a bit exaggerated, but thats what i remember.)  I land in a fucking patch of sand, tearing all of the skin off of the left side of my chest and stomach.  I just lay there for fifteen minutes, my skin was practically melted into the freaking ground.  I go into my friends house with blood dripping down my body, and i say "lets see if there is any skin on the ground.."  We go back to the hill and sure enough, there is little bits of skin scattered along the road.

I didn't need any surgery or anything, as the cuts weren't so deep, but it looked like I had been attacked by a bear or something.

Also, busted my head open with my own baseball bat... basically wooden baseball bat+yoga ball = 15 stitches

I have about 80 little injuries, but all of them are none severe, but I think if you put them all together, they could equal something sever...  You can just look at me, and see scars running down my arms and legs... I am a dumbass.

(dont complain about my grammar)

Last edited by specops10-4 (2007-05-06 15:46:25)

Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6793|UK

bennisboy wrote:

cowami wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

I referenced an episode of South Park without knowing it?

Damn, I am good.
lol, grammar you fool. Apart from that, yes you are good, I recommend tracking down that South Park episode
*cough* South Park Link *cough* Yeah I just started last month as a Police Officer, it fucking rocks and it's my dream job! Never had a job that I look forward to getting up for like this! The application process is a bitch but I'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for an adrenaline rush. I've seen more things in the last few weeks than I've seen in my life.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Milk.org wrote:

*cough* South Park Link *cough* Yeah I just started last month as a Police Officer, it fucking rocks and it's my dream job! Never had a job that I look forward to getting up for like this! The application process is a bitch but I'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for an adrenaline rush. I've seen more things in the last few weeks than I've seen in my life.
/really bad cockney accent

Wot's all dis 'en? 'S a little bird wit a knife!

I'll just keep referencing TV, in order to not do math homework.
Ryan
+1,230|6860|Alberta, Canada

Almost forgot this story.

I was like 4 or 5, and I was leaning out of my dad's parked truck. I was standing on the wheel-well, and I was looking over. My equilibrium is a piece of shit, so I took a dive headfirst into the ground.

Major concussion.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard