Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6514|Foothills of S. Carolina

sergeriver wrote:

The 13-year-old told Bristol Crown Court the Rev David Smith had taken advantage of him after he joined the choir at St John's in Clevedon. He said the vicar had kissed him and abused him after inviting him to the vicarage for roast dinners.

How would Catholic people feel if I'd say that all priests do the same?  That would be generalising.
Next time you want to use the Catholic Church as a reference, don't use the Church of England as it is not even part of the Catholic Church. The Church of England broke away during the Reformation and is in actuality Anglican. There are enough references to fallen priests without people blaming the Catholic Church for other denominations failings. Thanks.

Last edited by Canin (2007-05-05 19:17:54)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6330|Éire

Cougar wrote:

In reply to the OP,

No.

I say no, because the people I am prejudice against deserve it as far as I'm concerned.  When it comes to personal opinion that choice is mine and mine alone.  When I come into a debate or a discussion on a forum, I am supposed to give reasons why I feel a certain way or side a certain way based on facts or logical reasons.  Now if I post something that is "racist" to you, you find it offensive because you don't believe in the same things, I on the other hand do believe in those things and find it offensive that you call me a bigot, racist, bad person for having them.  If I posted anything other than my true beliefs than I would be lying and that would negate the point of even being in the discussion to begin with, and if I stayed out because of my beliefs that would be discrimination in and of it's self because I was not allowed to participate in free and open discussion because of my beliefs.

So, until Muslims can stop blowing themselves up because the guy in the mosque has slightly different beliefs;

Until the black people can stop crying and whining about equality and racism but then practice bigotry and racism in their popular culture;

Until Mexicans can stop illegally crossing the border, then holding rallies bitching about how they are not equal (YOU'RE FUCKING ILLEGAL DUMBASS!!);

Until white people can stop being trailer trash redneck morons and child molesters;

Until Native Americans can stop being lazy assholes who trash up everything around them;

Then I'm going to hate all of you.

Not to say everyone from every race is like this, but it takes a majority or close to a majority to develop a stereotypish generalization of these people.  If not, I really don't care, because like they say in the military, you're only as fast as your slowest person.

I could go into details about how I believe over the course of time, white people have been a dominant race, but you people would just call me a racist, Nazi or bigot or something, even though I'm not and I only make that conclusion from looking at the facts of history and the course it led history down to present day.  But whatever, there will always be a bleeding heart for the "less fortunate" or the "downtrodden" , for whom, I have no sympathy.
Going by your precious stereotypes Cougar black people are physically superior to us white people, they succeed better in sport, have more muscle generally and make better athletes. New Zealanders are stronger and harder to knock out and have more muscle mass and the darker skinned races in general are better able to cope with strong sunlight.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6804|Dallas

Braddock wrote:

Cougar wrote:

In reply to the OP,

No.

I say no, because the people I am prejudice against deserve it as far as I'm concerned.  When it comes to personal opinion that choice is mine and mine alone.  When I come into a debate or a discussion on a forum, I am supposed to give reasons why I feel a certain way or side a certain way based on facts or logical reasons.  Now if I post something that is "racist" to you, you find it offensive because you don't believe in the same things, I on the other hand do believe in those things and find it offensive that you call me a bigot, racist, bad person for having them.  If I posted anything other than my true beliefs than I would be lying and that would negate the point of even being in the discussion to begin with, and if I stayed out because of my beliefs that would be discrimination in and of it's self because I was not allowed to participate in free and open discussion because of my beliefs.

So, until Muslims can stop blowing themselves up because the guy in the mosque has slightly different beliefs;

Until the black people can stop crying and whining about equality and racism but then practice bigotry and racism in their popular culture;

Until Mexicans can stop illegally crossing the border, then holding rallies bitching about how they are not equal (YOU'RE FUCKING ILLEGAL DUMBASS!!);

Until white people can stop being trailer trash redneck morons and child molesters;

Until Native Americans can stop being lazy assholes who trash up everything around them;

Not to say everyone from every race is like this, but it takes a majority or close to a majority to develop a stereotypish generalization of these people.  If not, I really don't care, because like they say in the military, you're only as fast as your slowest person.

I could go into details about how I believe over the course of time, white people have been a dominant race, but you people would just call me a racist, Nazi or bigot or something, even though I'm not and I only make that conclusion from looking at the facts of history and the course it led history down to present day.  But whatever, there will always be a bleeding heart for the "less fortunate" or the "downtrodden" , for whom, I have no sympathy.
Going by your precious stereotypes Cougar black people are physically superior to us white people, they succeed better in sport, have more muscle generally and make better athletes. New Zealanders are stronger and harder to knock out and have more muscle mass and the darker skinned races in general are better able to cope with strong sunlight.
Probably because for 300 years in America only the strongest were allowed to breed?  Yeah.  I'm real surprised.

As far as skin tone, it's called adaptation.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine that people who are indigenous to hotter climates are darker skinned and people who are indigenous to colder or more temperate climates are lighter skinned.

And finally, it's an age old saying that still holds true.  Brains over brawn.  While the Africans may have been stronger and more physically robust, it didn't do them any good when the skinny and frail British and Americans showed up with muskets and nets.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6484|Perth, W.A, Australia.
i agree man not all mid easterns are terrorists i have actually met some really nice ones in my lifetime who have come to this country to get away from the shit where they live.

also id like to crack one joke for old times sake. "im not rascist i hate everyone equally"

Last edited by Ice Cold Killa (2007-05-05 19:35:04)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6330|Éire

Cougar wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Cougar wrote:

In reply to the OP,

No.

Probably because for 300 years in America only the strongest were allowed to breed?  Yeah.  I'm real surprised.

As far as skin tone, it's called adaptation.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine that people who are indigenous to hotter climates are darker skinned and people who are indigenous to colder or more temperate climates are lighter skinned.

And finally, it's an age old saying that still holds true.  Brains over brawn.  While the Africans may have been stronger and more physically robust, it didn't do them any good when the skinny and frail British and Americans showed up with muskets and nets.
All I know is I'm not an alcoholic leprechaun with eyebrows on my cheeks ...and I'm Irish and I don't judge other people by the racial stereotypes that precede them. Do you not see the merits in taking each person as they come?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6795|United States of America

=n0s=Mykeee wrote:

I am amused how everyone interpreted my last message. As if a point of Karma was really that important !

Directing your hatred towards others because of their beliefs is a petty attempt to feel better about yourself. If you are so shallow as to need to do this then I pity you but don't hate you as that would be in conflict with the message I am trying to convey.

Please sit for a while and consider the meaning of the word Karma and how it would be affected by some of the views I have read on this page.
Haha, I didn't mean that at all! I just did it to see what would happen
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6330|Éire

sergeriver wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Do you suggest that white people are more intelligent than black people?
I think that's exactly what he's suggesting!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6797|Argentina

Cougar wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Cougar wrote:

In reply to the OP,

No.

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6801

sergeriver wrote:

Good question.
Skexis
+6|6499

Cougar wrote:

Not to say everyone from every race is like this, but it takes a majority or close to a majority to develop a stereotypish generalization of these people.
If I tell you not to think about pink elephants, chances are that's exactly what you'll think of. Imagine how much worse off you'd be if you decided beforehand that all you were going to think of was pink elephants.

If not, I really don't care, because like they say in the military, you're only as fast as your slowest person.
Heh. So when do you plan on catching up on the last 50 years or so?

Last edited by Skexis (2007-05-05 20:07:38)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6797|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Good question.
Did you just give me karma?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6801

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Good question.
Well I sure as hell didn't give you a reach around.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6797|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Good question.
Well I sure as hell didn't give you a reach around.
Thank God.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6756

sergeriver wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Put up a list of European/Caucasian inventions compared to African invention. If Africans were as smart as Caucasians, aka white people, why are they still shooting each other in Africa and still live in poverty?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6569|Global Command

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Put up a list of European/Caucasian inventions compared to African invention. If Africans were as smart as Caucasians, aka white people, why are they still shooting each other in Africa and still live in poverty?
White interlopers destroyed their creative abilities, didn't you know that?
Skexis
+6|6499

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

What kind of fucking argument is that?
Why do you think we have policemen and social security?

Last edited by Skexis (2007-05-05 20:18:52)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6330|Éire

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Are you not from Taiwan (Occidental as opposed to Caucasian)?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6756

ATG wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

White interlopers destroyed their creative abilities, didn't you know that?
Because white interlopers have more technological advantage?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6804|Dallas
I could of sworn I was saying something about this earlier.......ahh yes:

Cougar wrote:

If you have something to say, then have the balls to say it, don't wait on your friends to get your back when someone replies and disagrees with you.  That's usually how things roll in this sub-forum anyways from what I've seen.

Popular belief or feelings > Logical or objective discussion (divided by) mob mentality.

Besides, I don't really care about your opinion anyways.
So now that it's bash Cougar time because he doesn't believe in the same things as everyone else, I figure what the hey?  Are white people smarter than black people?  On an individual level, of course not, there are smart black people and smart white people alike, but in the big picture as history shows then yes.  I think white people have been smarter than black people historically speaking.

As far as judging someone on individual merit, until I meet someone, I could give a shit about them.  but i will say, for every 3 white people I meet I only like 1.  For every black person 5:1.  For every middle eastener 20:1.  For every Native American 1000:1.  I don't know many Mexicans but from what I see on TV, they're a bunch of idiots.

Now everyone stone the racist.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6569|Global Command
Somebody say something about getting stoned?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6801

Who says white man can't jump?

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6756

Braddock wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Are you not from Taiwan (Occidental as opposed to Caucasian)?
Point is? Just because I'm speaking the truth doesn't mean it's racism. I'm not saying ALL black people are stupid, just a lot of them. Caucasians have been dominating the world, with colonies all over the world.

Heres a list of black inventions:
http://inventors.about.com/library/blblackinventors.htm

But it is true that Europeans have been the dominant ones over the centuries. China would of dominated, but some dick head Emperor decided to destroy all ships and stop naval travel. The list of the most powerful nations today have a white majority in those nations.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6330|Éire

Cougar wrote:

I could of sworn I was saying something about this earlier.......ahh yes:

Cougar wrote:

If you have something to say, then have the balls to say it, don't wait on your friends to get your back when someone replies and disagrees with you.  That's usually how things roll in this sub-forum anyways from what I've seen.

Popular belief or feelings > Logical or objective discussion (divided by) mob mentality.

Besides, I don't really care about your opinion anyways.
So now that it's bash Cougar time because he doesn't believe in the same things as everyone else, I figure what the hey?  Are white people smarter than black people?  On an individual level, of course not, there are smart black people and smart white people alike, but in the big picture as history shows then yes.  I think white people have been smarter than black people historically speaking.

As far as judging someone on individual merit, until I meet someone, I could give a shit about them.  but i will say, for every 3 white people I meet I only like 1.  For every black person 5:1.  For every middle eastener 20:1.  For every Native American 1000:1.  I don't know many Mexicans but from what I see on TV, they're a bunch of idiots.

Now everyone stone the racist.
A: You're lucky to have met a Native American!

B: On an individual level you are right, the rule book is thrown out the window. Why bother with 'big picture viewpoints' in this regard, just take each person as they come. Nice guy/not nice guy ...colour doesn't have to be an issue.

C: How many Middle Easterners have you met where you live because I've never met one I haven't got along with and am genuinely surprised by your comment?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6804|Dallas

Skexis wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

What kind of fucking argument is that?
Why do you think we have policemen and social security?
The arguement is that, if white people in Europe were able (through the years) to develop guns, ships, medicine, science, and other various forms of technology and have the coordination to use those tools to aid them in their endevours then why the fuck couldn't Africa do the same?  When white people showed up to Africa they were still standing in loin clothes holding spears.

Now-a-days most countries will find a natural resource and exploit it to better their countrymen or the economy, but in Africa?  No!, lets fucking kill each other over diamonds, oil and gold instead of mining and exporting the shit!  Lets have a civil war every 5 years and genocide our own people to fund a war over controlling the area so that we can use the resources to fund a war to control the resources to fund a war to control the....etc.

So to recap:

North Africa: Ex-Terrorist states mainly run by hot headed dictators since the British left after building the place up into a respectable country.

Middle Africa: Genocide after Civil War after Genocide over natural resources.

South Africa: Almost respectable but slowly turning into a cess pool of crime since the white population is diminishing.

Not to mention all the famines, diseases and epidemics that are in Africa.  But what happens when the U.N. or someone else tries to help?  Warlords steal and burn supplies or someone starts shooting at the aid workers.  Somalia anyone?  Ha, and people wonder why the U.N. is slow to respond in Darfur.  Perhaps because they don't feel like being shot at by the people they are trying to help and having the supplies they shipped down there burned.

People who would refuse help deserve none.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6445|North Carolina

Parker wrote:

i hope that my hatred for wahabists is not taken as racism against islam as a whole.
it is not my intent to have people think im a bigot, but i fucking HATE wahabists.
There's nothing wrong with hating extremists.

Granted, you could say I'm an extremist against other extremists.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard