FloppY_
­
+1,010|6310|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

LTC.Thunder wrote:

I got my purple heart on Sharqi, on my birthday, December 21.  It was only the second day playing the game.  I have about 450 hours and its my only purple heart so far.
Haha getting a purple heart on your birthday is like getting kicked in the nuts by your girlfriend on valentines day ^^

"Congratulations, you suck/are SUPER unlucky" ^_^

Last edited by ShawN_ (2007-04-25 12:21:09)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
sumknt
+0|6232
ive earned three, (sadly) but only shows one in the stats. got veteran support in the same round and that has showen up. wtf?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6721

I've only gotten it once...But never EVER again.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6659|South Jersey
First one was on purpose at Karkand. 

Second one was getting my ass kicked on Midnight Sun.

Last edited by -Gunsmoke- (2007-05-05 15:37:02)

im_in_heaven
+27|6611
got mine on Karkand. It was like my second time playing them game. And it was one of those spawn rapes so im like why the hell are they rewarding me for getting spawn raped. But thenI thought ohhhhh its cuz im helping others get points.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6654|Washington, DC

Karkand, pre-1.2 G3.
IonYou
+3|6657
Wake, and I used to love that map back in BF1942.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6672|Norway
I dont have a purple heart, but i gave 3 guys the medal this round
https://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6795/94ie6.png
[Fearliss|Leader]
C++ Coder And Hexer
+2|6225
I Personnaly Like Mine, I Got It My Risking My Life To Revive My Teammates.
So, You Guys Who Say Purple Heart Is Bad....for Me It Is Better Than 50 Kills.
And To You Guys Who Say U Personnaly Like It...rock On Defending Your Country
[Fearliss|Leader]
C++ Coder And Hexer
+2|6225
And I Have Gotten Many More...sadly They Dont Show
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6313|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Thank you for typing in all caps. Or at least capitalizing every first letter. Really shows us you care.

Don't forget the triple posting!

Last edited by cowami (2007-05-05 18:42:31)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
mrlonewolf001
+1|6316
i got mine when i get my vet knife
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6392|Calgary, Canada

klassekock wrote:

I've recieved so many purple hearts that i lost count long ago. Yes, i suck monkeyballs at this game.
actually u only have one...
adv3rsary
+28|6739
got it just a short while after starting to play bf2 like 1.5 years ago.. cant remember, but it was probably karkand since i used to play that in the start a lot as most people seem to
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6249
I got mine when  we were being  raped by the Havok M1 28 at sharqi, I was a beginner and the helo kept coming to the tv station and killing us as it was our only last flag
im_in_heaven
+27|6611

Fredrik wrote:

I dont have a purple heart, but i gave 3 guys the medal this round
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6795/94ie6.png
Of course you have one just not on your "new" account.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6589|Area 51
Shongua Stalemate..
jord
+2,382|6702|The North, beyond the wall.
No i don't have it.

20 deaths? Thats what 15 seconds x 20 .plus lets say it takes someone on average 2 seconds to spawnrape you.so times 2 seconds by 20 and thats 40.Add that to 300 seconds and thats 340 seconds spent dead. I couldn't imagine being so bored as to stay when i'm dying that much.

WTF AM I ON ABOUT!?
im_in_heaven
+27|6611

jord wrote:

No i don't have it.

20 deaths? Thats what 15 seconds x 20 .plus lets say it takes someone on average 2 seconds to spawnrape you.so times 2 seconds by 20 and thats 40.Add that to 300 seconds and thats 340 seconds spent dead. I couldn't imagine being so bored as to stay when i'm dying that much.

WTF AM I ON ABOUT!?
Agreed though. If im getting killed way to much and non stop dying i just leave the server and find a new one.
daemonicust
+4|6266|Manukau
Only the one, and it was on Karkand infantry only. Got arty'd four times just after spawning, Noob tubed five times, walked in to four claymores, paddled and knifed twice. I remember the game vividly, it was a traumatic time in my life. It ended up being 5 kills 26 deaths, i should have quit long before it got that far, but quitting is for quitters.
derstralle
Iron Egg Skill, bitches!
+29|6239

Samtheman53 wrote:

I got mine on purpose no joke, I thought it would be good to get an easy medal

Karkand btw.
same
hollabackitsobi
+1|6271
lol why didn't I just quit out of the game to save my stats xD Well I would have never learned like that...
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6255

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

i remember it. It was the hardest badge to get. I mean, 5/20KD it was so hard for me!!!!!!!!!!
I killed 5 people like in the first minute, and than i just went to enemy's bases and didnt evwn fire, damn that was hard. It was on Karkand
I did the same thing.  I wanted to get a medal and I didn't know it was a bad thing.  Got 5 kills quickly, ran around with a knife, sat at gas station at Karkand.  I kind of felt stupid when I found out it wasn't a medal you wanted to get.
Lufbery
+2|6463|Dallas, TX, USA
Wake. I thought it was a good thing. I killed someone right when I died from his gun... I thought it was an good award for doing crazy shizzit like that.
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6504|Kentucky
Wake   spawn campers with all helis and tanks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard