The_Mac
+96|6233

CameronPoe wrote:

And the Kurds are the only Iraqis who are actually ON the US side!!!
What would be really nice is to split them all up into three groups. That way, they can fight amongst each other, but those, like the Kurds who are willing to endorse civilization will have the support of the US (we'll have a MB there) and they'll be too busy terrorizing each other for us to be worried by them. Then Iran will go nuts, have a couple shootouts, mow down the bums wielding AK-47s and then move on to them. Maybe the Middle East won't be so bad after that. After all, the terrorists are killing themselves, taking a marginal number down with them, but they're just busting themselves.
$h0ck3r
"There is a problem with your connection"
+23|6849
seriously, why can we not stay out of other countries business ? - it is a different religion to most peoples and therefore people do not understand. She most probablly knew her religion and thought she could get away with it. So she was punished.
i kno im gna get flamed for this but...
i just hate the way that us, as different countries to this always get involved. i just wonder why. To be honest i dont care what goes on over there. Just like why do celebrities/polls have more importance than people that go missing etc.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6651
yall realize these people arent muslim, right?

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-05-04 16:14:06)

Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6663|United States of America

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Were they black gangstas????  They were Kurds, and I assume Islamic due to the Honor killing, or do Christians, Hindus, Jews, Atheists or Buddhists do the Honor killings for dating Sunnis?
R0lyP0ly
+161|6661|USA

Warlord wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

Truly barbaric , the people should be held accountable for their actions.
I think hanging black people, lynching, slavery, etc. is equally horrific ... although I guess since it happened in the USA it isn't considered "barbaric" and nobody is accountable.

~ W
You are the only person to have said that.
Warlord
Divine Ruler
+37|6390|Afghanistan

Major_Spittle wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Were they black gangstas????  They were Kurds, and I assume Islamic due to the Honor killing, or do Christians, Hindus, Jews, Atheists or Buddhists do the Honor killings for dating Sunnis?
Wherever someone believes in something another person doesn't there is bound to be conflict... it doesn't matter which religion it is ...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Warlord wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

I think hanging black people, lynching, slavery, etc. is equally horrific ... although I guess since it happened in the USA it isn't considered "barbaric" and nobody is accountable.

~ W
Ya I think we had a war over that btw.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

Major_Spittle wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

No, they are Yazidi.  They stoned her coz she loved a Muslim.  So, your whole thread fails.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6651
Yazidis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis

dont get me wrong.  i shit on the koran.  but i dont have too much esteem for any other religious text either.  it was a family honor killing from a small group of people who belong to this sect.  its older than islam and the foxnews article even states at the last paragraph that many muslims and eastern orthodox consider them devil worshippers.
Warlord
Divine Ruler
+37|6390|Afghanistan

usmarine2005 wrote:

Warlord wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

~ W
That must of been one long war... sheesh. Next time do a little research.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Yazidis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis

dont get me wrong.  i shit on the koran.  but i dont have too much esteem for any other religious text either.  it was a family honor killing from a small group of people who belong to this sect.  its older than islam and the foxnews article even states at the last paragraph that many muslims and eastern orthodox consider them devil worshippers.
Is it comfortable?  I mean, shitting on the Qu'ran.  I prefer the toilet, but I'll try that.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Warlord wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Warlord wrote:

~ W
You said slavery also dumbshit.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6661|USA

Warlord wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Warlord wrote:

~ W
"W", make your point, or shut the fuck up.
Warlord
Divine Ruler
+37|6390|Afghanistan
Learn to read first and respond in an adult way...  judging by your point you obviously haven't been educated beyond a fourth grade level. So my response is "go to your room"...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

Stop flaming Warlord. Tempers seem to have risen after he mentioned a dark period in America's history, just calm down.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Ty wrote:

Tempers seem to have risen after he mentioned a dark period in America's history, just calm down.
No.  He said basically nobody seemed to care, which was a load of shit.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

Regardless, that doesn't warrant you calling him a dumbshit or telling him to shut the fuck up. I thought you knew how to debate, if someone says something incorrect you rebut it maturely instead of resorting to name-calling.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas
Fucking middle easterners, a bunch of fucking animals if you ask me.

Goddamned barbarians.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6663|United States of America
Doh, there are other F'cked up religions that do this shit other than Islam.......

Yazidis????  Is there something in the water over there?
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6573|UK
thats a little harsh
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

Ninja_Monkey wrote:

thats a little harsh
lol. No shit.
l41e
+677|6656

Major_Spittle wrote:

Warlord wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

~ W
Yeah, lots of lynching going on here.  Excellent point.  Have a banana.
Way to tell past tense from present. I learned that in kindergarten.
specops10-4
+108|6751|In the hills

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Warlord wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

~ W
You are the only person to have said that.
Yeah.. He is.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6714

Warlord wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

~ W
And how do you propose we punish the people(who are all long dead) guilty of these crimes?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6774|UK

Major_Spittle wrote:

Islam is a mental disorder, not so unlike Liberalism.
Being a retard is a mental disorder.... well you asked...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard