.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6830|Marathon, Florida Keys

Jameseyy wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Says captain karkand here who made threads on multiple forums about getting 100,000 rifle kills, dont tell people what girls dream of when you dont know what one looks like.

On another note, this thread is a bunch of 13y/o e-penis's yelling at eachother over who is best at a video game. Get a life.
i almost died of laughter when i saw your picture for the "beauty pagent". you are one fugly mofo, if i were you i would have /wrists along time ago.
EDIT: done some internet stalking and found your photobucket account.

THIS IS YOU

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n79/ … 745093.jpg

LOL
Yes sharpshot, that was a shit pic of me, i agree i look pretty bad in it although you look nearly the same as self-admitted gay kid in my school. Complete with your squeaky voice ive come to the conclusion that your a queer also. You say you would /wrists if you were me? I'd isolate myself from society if i were you. I might be a "scrub" in the bf2 world as you call me, but your a scrub in real life, go die.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6717|minnesota

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

i almost died of laughter when i saw your picture for the "beauty pagent". you are one fugly mofo, if i were you i would have /wrists along time ago.

THIS IS YOU

LOL
Yes sharpshot, that was a shit pic of me, i agree i look pretty bad in it although you look nearly the same as self-admitted gay kid in my school. Complete with your squeaky voice ive come to the conclusion that your a queer also. You say you would /wrists if you were me? I'd isolate myself from society if i were you. I might be a "scrub" in the bf2 world as you call me, but your a scrub in real life, go die.
patton, youre just plane ole retarded. i have said what one word to you over voip and that was "hi" and i am a "queer" &  fail at life huh that is just why i have probably accomplished more at 20 then you will in youre life...do me a favor and go play with some matches and gasoline you retarded nitwit.

Jameseyy wrote:

THIS IS YOU

LOL
lol the funny thing is that isnt even me that is my friend who is in the army...i made him put on the pink cowboy hat cuz i thought it was funny and took a pic... see if you can find my myspace account .
try this one
https://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n79/sharpshot19/8202005.jpg
or wait did you want one that shows my face?
NEXT

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2007-05-04 13:27:25)

Chodda
+67|6754

UnknownRanger wrote:

DEP, MichealD, Not, Jarod.93, Juhler, GSG-9. They are all cal players not pub scrubs like most of you guys.
lol owned

you forgot peacemaker

msq.chodda
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6375|West NY
Lord of Weed isn't good at all...he just plays non-stop 24/7
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6249|Scotland!
Well, you're a bit weird then, since your photobucket account has 3 pictures with people in it (which you've now deleted) and they're all your "friend". So if that isn't you, then maybe you're one of the little fat nerds in the pic that has 3 guys in it?

And it's funny that you show that pic of the body, avoiding your face. Stop being ashamed, you don't look that bad for a baby-faced mummy's boy homosexual

LOL http://www.rulesofcombat.net/forums/sho … .php?t=174

Sharpshot, you fail hard at life. gg.

Last edited by Jameseyy (2007-05-04 15:37:54)

sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6717|minnesota

Jameseyy wrote:

Well, you're a bit weird then, since your photobucket account has 3 pictures with people in it (which you've now deleted) and they're all your "friend". So if that isn't you, then maybe you're one of the little fat nerds in the pic that has 3 guys in it?

And it's funny that you show that pic of the body, avoiding your face. Stop being ashamed, you don't look that bad for a baby-faced mummy's boy homosexual
lol, yup i deleted all the pics w/ me in em...im not ashammed of anything, escpecially how i look. i just figured that since your going to the effort i might as well make you work for it. so now all you gotta do is find my facebook or myspace accounts. not to mention there were only 2 pics up w/ my buddy in it and yeah i was in the one w/ 3 dudes; trust me no one in that pic is fat nor a nerd.

try again

EDIT: LMAO that was a great day i think i got banned from at least 10 servers for racial slurs.

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2007-05-04 15:45:14)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6249|Scotland!

sharpshot19 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

lol, yup i deleted all the pics w/ me in em...im not ashammed of anything, escpecially how i look. i just figured that since your going to the effort i might as well make you work for it. so now all you gotta do is find my facebook or myspace accounts. not to mention there were only 2 pics up w/ my buddy in it and yeah i was in the one w/ 3 dudes; trust me no one in that pic is fat nor a nerd.

try again
Hmm

Last edited by Jameseyy (2007-05-04 15:47:37)

Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6256|Texas
1. Flaming_Maniac
2. Fatmanx45
3. Dirk3672062 <--god of claymores

all =cREE= lolz
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6717|minnesota

Yellowman03 wrote:

1. Flaming_Maniac
2. Fatmanx45
3. Dirk3672062 <--god of claymores

all =cREE= lolz
who?
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6249|Scotland!
https://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8362/3littlenerdsgu8.jpg

So which one's you? fatty in the middle, dork on the left or homo on the right?

Last edited by Jameseyy (2007-05-04 15:50:26)

sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6717|minnesota

Jameseyy wrote:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8362 … rdsgu8.jpg

So which one's you? fatty in the middle, dork or the left of homo on the right?
you know it slips my mind

did i mention that was from like 4 years ago

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2007-05-04 15:50:42)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6249|Scotland!

sharpshot19 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Don't worry, I wouldn't admit to being any one of those either.

My vote is "dork on the left"
ssonrats
+221|6666

Jameseyy wrote:

So which one's you? fatty in the middle, dork on the left or homo on the right?
Don't be a little twat.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6717|minnesota

Jameseyy wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

good guess, try again
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6249|Scotland!

sharpshot19 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

good guess, try again
Be as defensive as you want, dork on the left. but with that face, you can't justify posting shit like this
i almost died of laughter when i saw your picture for the "beauty pagent". you are one fugly mofo, if i were you i would have /wrists along time ago. wink
about other people.

Play nice and people won't embarrass you.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6484|meh-land
best bf2 players i have played with

cL|glock9mm
casp3r, [20ID]alex], whatever
[HOt]/cRu/dynamic. DEP
Snarf -P-

a few other assorted really good guys, but these 4 are the best overall i've ever played
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6717|minnesota

Jameseyy wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

good guess, try again
Be as defensive as you want, dork on the left. but with that face, you can't justify posting shit like this
i almost died of laughter when i saw your picture for the "beauty pagent". you are one fugly mofo, if i were you i would have /wrists along time ago. wink
about other people.

Play nice and people won't embarrass you.
lmao post a pic of you scrub, i will make you cry for months.

and youre stil wrong about which one i am

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2007-05-04 16:02:51)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6249|Scotland!
It doesn't matter, only one of those guys looks like he wouldn't get the shit bitchslapped out of him, and you already admitted that wasn't you. so you've already identified yourself as a soft as shit, racist chubby hypocrite nerd with bad grammar and a lack of ability to type. thanks.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6717|minnesota

Jameseyy wrote:

It doesn't matter, only one of those guys looks like he wouldn't get the shit bitchslapped out of him, and you already admitted that wasn't you. so you've already identified yourself as a soft as shit, racist chubby hypocrite nerd with bad grammar and a lack of ability to type. thanks.
LMFAO...first off i didnt admit to being anyone specifically in that pic. next, i am hardly soft, hardly a nerd,racist yes and lack of ability to type no but bad grammar yes. kthnx
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6249|Scotland!
I was in the one w/ 3 dudes
caught up in your own lie there. But whatever, I'm bored of this discussion and I have to sleep. If you have any little snappy comebacks you'd like to mis-spell at me, do it in PM, or don't bother.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6717|minnesota

sharpshot19 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

LMFAO...first off i didnt admit to being anyone specifically in that pic. next, i am hardly soft, hardly a nerd,racist yes and lack of ability to type no but bad grammar yes. kthnx
you fail at trying to "embarrass" me over the internet.....you will never be able to "embarrass" me. you're a fuckin drunkard from scotland, that should be embarrassment enough for you.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6249|Scotland!

sharpshot19 wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

you fail at trying to "embarrass" me over the internet.....you will never be able to "embarrass" me. you're a fuckin drunkard from scotland, that should be embarrassment enough for you.
Err. The only thing that post demonstrates is that you're so desperate to insult me that you're grasping at straws. Drunkard? I'm embarrased FOR you now.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6717|minnesota
lmao whatever
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6602|Melbourne, Australia.
Internet arguments, serious business.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6463
wtf is this hypocrisy by the mods here at bf2s? I get warned for jokingly saying that someone is best at "gaying" while the above two dickheads have been going back and forth with real flames and actually bringing RL pictures into it as well. why, may I ask, havent these two been temp banned yet?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard