[TFT]Hostage
Never fear, I is here
+11|6563
My father is a mason, along with half my town. They belong to the lbue lodge in philadelphia ( thats the churhc looking building next to city hall). It was built before city hall, and is the most magnificient building I have ever seen in my life-inside and out
Scardaddy
+37|6401|UK

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

1. As far as believing me, I do not care.

Answer: Fine we're on a level then.

2. Your confusing fact and fiction. The "sunken structure" known as Atlantis? Fiction. There are no fish people. E.pyramids and Mayan temples astrological alignment is coincidence. You believe in astrology? Masons weren't around during the last ice age.  Considering the last Ice Age was 10,000 years ago....some history may be lost in time. Someone has blown smoke into your brown eye.

Answer: The "sunken structure" I was referring to was not Atlantis, it was built by another civilisation it was dated to have been in the same astrological alignment.  Masons were created from a previous group, without the documentation in front of me I couldn't tell you the name but there history is much longer then the recorded masons.

What flow of information are you stating the masons control?

Answer: You would agree that having any secrets would be controlling the flow of information.  What do you think world leaders talk about at Bohemian Grove, or maybe it is just to call up gay strippers to dance for there pleasure, but I don't think there talking about there wives or baseball scores mate.
Oh and edit nothing has ever been put into my brown eye, that is for exit only...

Last edited by Scardaddy (2007-05-03 14:40:41)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6671|USA

Scardaddy wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

1. As far as believing me, I do not care.

Answer: Fine we're on a level then.

2. Your confusing fact and fiction. The "sunken structure" known as Atlantis? Fiction. There are no fish people. E.pyramids and Mayan temples astrological alignment is coincidence. You believe in astrology? Masons weren't around during the last ice age.  Considering the last Ice Age was 10,000 years ago....some history may be lost in time. Someone has blown smoke into your brown eye.

Answer: The "sunken structure" I was referring to was not Atlantis, it was built by another civilisation it was dated to have been in the same astrological alignment.  Masons were created from a previous group, without the documentation in front of me I couldn't tell you the name but there history is much longer then the recorded masons.

What flow of information are you stating the masons control?

Answer: You would agree that having any secrets would be controlling the flow of information.  What do you think world leaders talk about at Bohemian Grove, or maybe it is just to call up gay strippers to dance for there pleasure, but I don't think there talking about there wives or baseball scores mate.
Oh and edit nothing has ever been put into my brown eye, that is for exit only...
Please. Explain more of this sunken structure. And there aren't secrets like you think being hidden. There is no big secret.

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2007-05-03 16:49:48)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

Half the topic is a load of malarkarkarki, so excuse me if it's been asked before:

Without mincing words, who are the freemasons and what are their ideologies?
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6752|Backward Ass Kansas
How can they afford to do brickwork for free? I need a new patio, can they help?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6671|USA

Hurricane wrote:

Half the topic is a load of malarkarkarki, so excuse me if it's been asked before:

Without mincing words, who are the freemasons and what are their ideologies?
google: freemasons

ideologies really don't come into play.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6676

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

There is no big secret.
As far as your circle is concerned...
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6671|USA

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

How can they afford to do brickwork for free? I need a new patio, can they help?
We grow our own bricks. We're booked full.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6671|USA

Ilocano wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

There is no big secret.
Enlighten me.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6532|Little blue planet, milky way
What can I say..... OMFG.... I'll bet more than half the guys posting in this thread also beleive that the moon landing was a hoax !
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6676

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

There is no big secret.
Enlighten me.
Sorry, not gonna happen.  You know the rules...
Scardaddy
+37|6401|UK
Hogwash that's all I have to say if you are a mason you should know about this... sorry mate -1
Flakturnal
+21|6451|Perth,WA
I've watched Skulls twice before if that counts
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6671|USA
^
These two are full of shit. Sorry mates. -1 and -1.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
I seriously don't get this.

Can you just explain what a free mason is?

Is it like that club on Simpsons where you get a number and that's your rank. Then you get to park in good places and get stuff free?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6671|USA

jord wrote:

Is it like that club on Simpsons where you get a number and that's your rank. Then you get to park in good places and get stuff free?
Its well documented in google and wiki. A simple search would answer that. I can't be arsed to write a page long post no one will read anyway. Short attention spans you know.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

jord wrote:

Its well documented in google and wiki. A simple search would answer that. I can't be arsed to write a page long post no one will read anyway. Short attention spans you know.
The Wiki entry was very complicated(for me). From what i gather it's a secret society.

I give up.
Superglueman
+21|6369|The Great South Land

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

whats the deal with masons and the military?
The things that make up a good mason, are in many ways identical to that of a soldier serving his country, yet not in a physical way. A moral, honorable sense of person.
Serving "his" country.... or serving himself and his mates?....

anything that secretive would hardly be honourable...or are you just ugly superheroes who cant show ur face?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6671|USA

Superglueman wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

The things that make up a good mason, are in many ways identical to that of a soldier serving his country, yet not in a physical way. A moral, honorable sense of person.

anything that secretive would hardly be honourable...or are you just ugly superheroes who cant show ur face?
A majority of freemasonry is charity work. A large majority. I would definitely call that honorable. When a mason enters the armed srvices, he takes the same oath to defend the country that any other soldier takes. Its not like masons are infiltrating the armed services for thier own agenda. Its really not secretive.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6665|Brisbane, Australia

Cougar wrote:

I used to be a Knight Templar.

I know stuff that you don't know. 
Lolz, Only a Knight Templar? Im the Pope.
Karbin
+42|6304

Superglueman wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

(Pissssst)
(whispers)

How 'bout they take responsibility for the well fair of others but don't want every nut bar asking for a hand out
when their out with the wife and kids.

pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6780|Rotherham, England

X-Ecuti0ner wrote:

masons = ???
I'm a mason Look at this pic of my local pub and I'm a regular there! Makes me a mason in my eyes anyway
https://www.rotherhamweb.co.uk/area/pubs/masonsw.jpg

(pity it's not free though)
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|NÃ¥rvei

Hehe ..... what myth`s and conspiracy aren`t created by people who have a dying wish to know everything about what really is close to nothing.

For ages the rumors about free masons has twirled the minds of those who are not members, last 10 years or so the society of free-masons have decided to gradually leak small portions of their activity to again boost the mystery surrounding them.

You can read your mind to devastation with "facts" on the internet about their activities but none of it really reveals their true intentions, some of it are planted information by themselves but most are just incredibly constructed junk by people who think they know about free-masons and have so called "revealed" what`s it all about.

Happy conspiracy day
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6556|the best galaxy

Cougar wrote:

I'm pretty sure the FreeMasons were formed by fat old married men looking for an excuse to get away from the wife for a few hours a week and drink a beer in peace.

Technically, from what I see, that is still what it is.
Excatly, and these guys are cool - they have combined it with BF2 and made the =FrM= clan. So there's most likely a Free Mason/BF2 meeting every night. Brilliant thinking They're so smart.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6676

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

^
These two are full of shit. Sorry mates. -1 and -1.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard