E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6659|UK
When I Get 4-5 Targes On My Screen When Im Dropping A Air To Ground Bomb And You Happen To Be There, I Dont Expect A Punish If I Tk Even When Ive Killed 4-5 People And You Just Happened To Be There Among Them All.

3 Times It Happened To Me Today Resulting In Me Getting Kicked Twice From The Same Server.

I Do Not Drop Bombs On You Intentionally.

I'm Trying To Help The Team.

Common Fucking Sense Is All Thats Needed When It Comes To Pressing Page Up Or Page Down.

If I Wanted To Tk You On Purpose I'd Get Out Of My Plane And Shoot You In The Face Or Blow You 100ft In The Air With C4.

And For The Fuckers That Tk For Planes You Can Fuck Off Too You Pieces Of Shit.

Im Typing In Caps Because It Makes Me Feel Better.

Good Night.

Oh, And If I Happen To Tk You, Its An Accident.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6659
Dont drop bombs when you're not sure allies are around, but if its me if there are tons of enemies and my retard team mates are right in front of my line of fire i just kill them any way they shouldnt be in my way sure i lose a few points but at least i cleared them and the enemies out of my way.

Specially on karkland when you're killing at the hotel and a few allies prone and camp right with u right there damn idiots.
[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6673|North Kackalaka
I always punish to bring your score down so I can get the gold medal, just kidding.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6659|UK
Well if I get 4-5 triangles appear them im dropping bombs to wipe out a squad or two and clear the way for infantry to cap the flag and some lone wolf who runs off on his own gets wiped out thats his own fault.

What really annoys me is that when you see a tank or APC, the name above the vehicle doesnt come up until your just about over it and dropping bombs, which is why i just got kicked.
khmer
+86|6648|Central California
Check your mini map before you bomb. That would be a nice thing to do and would prevent situations like this. This one time I snuck up on a tank, planted c4 on it, headed for cover, right click, detonator out, left click to detonate, my finger was on the button, I heard the click and boom!!! I was bombed by a team mate.

This guy also killed other team mates that were taking cover in the vicinity of that area also. You see, if only he had taken the time to check the mini map this wouldn't have happened. Also, I had everything under control! I was kind of pissed that he not only killed me, he stole my kill!!!!

But being the nice guy that I am I didn't punish. In retrospect, I should've punished because when I told him/her in a nice way to simply "please check your mini map before you bomb" His reply, "Fuk off loser." This really aggravated me even more. So I left the server. I checked the score board he had a negative 45  team score. I was surprised he wasn't kicked from the server already. I'm starting to hate pilots with a pleasure. I might even start punishing pilots even more. Before I go in for a bombing run I check the mini map!!! At most in one round I get maybe one or two tks. So, please check the mini map for everybody's sake.

Last edited by khmer (2006-01-19 21:59:41)

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6659|UK

I try to be as good as pilot as i can be, I always ask my team to spot any vehicles that might be posing an immediate threat, then tell them to move when I'm boming.
MrBrain
+24|6661|Finland
I don't punish bombers if I'm on a place where enemies are. On the other hand I very seldom punish, only if a team mate comes up to me and shoots me. Or if ofcourse I get punished by some asshole running over my mines I might find this person and run in his line of fire until he kills me so I can punish back. But that's very rare, I like to score points and do everything for the team to win including not chasing asshole unless they are really assy asshole
thinner44
+1|6780
I only punish if a guy stands in front of me and shoots me. There's enough bad feeling in this game when there's TKs here and there, I don't want to add to it . 9/10 it's an accident, sometimes it's people that have just bought the game finding their way around, but then sometimes it's people that should know better
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6714|Malaga, EspaƱa
when i bomb the shit out of the enemy , and there supposed to be 1 poor little soldier of our team between it , well, lets hope he got some brains and thinks ''Well, I would have been death anyway, better a teammate than these enemy fucktards'' and he presses Page Up, i always say sorry when i dropped bombs and hit a teammate with it, and last few days i have met some good gamers that just doesnt give a shit who killed them , i even had one that chatted ''Nice On M8, at least they are gone'' well i,m happy he understand whats a pilot job. it are the underage fucktards or TOOOO STAT ADDICTED teamplayers who punishes the shit out of everyone in anyway, even its their own fucking fault!. i only punish whent its about VTK (Vehicule Team Kill) thats the only TK i punish for...when i,m first at a Tank, Plane, Chopper and u shoot me dont expect from me to be Forgivin...i'll Hope PB kicks u for excesive Teamkills.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard