Simon
basically
+838|6650|UK
K I think we've had enough BF2 related jokes now ^_^
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6720|Germany

theDude5B wrote:

you should go to uni first then into the army. that way you can move up the ranks faster.
I don't know what it is like in the UK, but here in Germany most of the officers candidates are going to university after they got their basic and officers training. When they leave university, they've already been promoted to 2nd Lieutenant, before they even went to their units.

(That's what I'm planning to do)
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6712|The Netherlands
Good luck mate and i hope you ll have a good time.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6729

Knightnifer wrote:

Over the past few months I have been away, nothing bad just had enough of 2142. I came in for a few games on BF2 but found the bunny-hopping was something I didn't miss. I sometimes checked up in forums to see how you were all doing - B3 having problems, Slayer coming back, more people made admins ect. ect.

I'm not going to be checking up on forums and how you're all doing from December onwards. But from now to December the time I checkup will be limited.
I'll explain...

Yesterday i went to the 'Army careers advisor' in town. I got given a pack aswell as two other guys (17) did. I got told to fill everything out listed in the pack and bring it back the day/week i'm 16, to get into Harrogate AFC you have to be quick, it only takes 1000.
Once chosen (March) i will have a pack sent explaining everything I should do to get ready, then i start in September.

What i'll do:
Harrogate - 42 week tough as shit course.
Choose Regiment and get placed - Para's
Basic training - 9 Months
Para Training - 6 Months

By now i would have hit 18. I will be sent off to wherever needed.
Chances of placement:

-Iraq
-Basra
-Afghanistan

This isn't anything saying 'I'm Dying!!' Just giving you all an update (For those who care) of what I will be doing and focusing on from now on.
It's not my future, it's already started.

Edit: Link to Harrogate: http://www.army.mod.uk/afc/
Can I have your dogtags?

One a more serious note, my nephew went to Afghan twice as SpecOps, and got back twice with no scratch at all. Just watch your back will you. I wish to see you back on BF2s for Battlefield 3!
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6694
Bro is trying to get into the RAF, you may see him! Lawrence Stirk!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard