Banthur
Banned
+2|6699
DUDE THIS WAS SO SWEET I PWND HARDCORE TO GET MY EXPERT PISTOL BADGE I AM SO FUCKING PUMPED RIGHT NOW

https://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6079/expertpistola13et.jpg

THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS WHO HELPED ME ACCOMPLISH THIS AMAZING FEAT

Last edited by Banthur (2006-01-20 02:12:48)

Konrad1976
+0|6700
gratulations dude!
shikimoribito
+0|6703|México
Nice glitch use Banthur
Banthur
Banned
+2|6699

Konrad1976 wrote:

gratulations dude!
THANKS MAN
anti-terrorism
+0|6742
LOL U DIDN'T EARN IS SO WHO CARES. YOU ARE INSIDE OF THE 1ST FLAG ON k STRIKE GET A LIFE LOSER ADN THEN SOME SKILL. CHEAT FAG BOY
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA

anti-terrorism wrote:

LOL U DIDN'T EARN IS SO WHO CARES. YOU ARE INSIDE OF THE 1ST FLAG ON k STRIKE GET A LIFE LOSER ADN THEN SOME SKILL. CHEAT FAG BOY
dude learn how to spell and use grammer lol, and you should be ashamed, the cowards why of getting the pistol badge

Last edited by Maj.Do (2006-01-19 23:37:11)

=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6704|In a van down by the river
He's fuckin sittin inside a wall, what a fuckin tard.  You can tell he is fuckin retarded because he only types in all caps lock.
Wildbill100372
+1|6654
[sarcasm]Yeah, you should be REALLY proud of yourself for exploiting a glitch to get an award. [/sarcasm]
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6708|Great Wall
Congratulations... I need something like 370kills more to get that one

But yesterday I got my Expert Knife Combat Badge
No lame statpadding.. no playing on knife/pistol server etc... Just normal EA France Officiel 10/E-N server, map Strike at Karkand.. me as MEC.. !! I thought it was impossible as I tried many times before. But in 64 slot server with only 15-20 people playing there was enough time to get it. Even tho I got killed by tanks, arty, GLs.. Actually it was very funny when people with GLs missed me and I just stabbed them before they could do anything
I used to think that Expert Knife Combat Badge was the hardest to get.. Now I think with Pistol one it will be worse

EDIT.. Aw.. so u didn't get urs fair I see

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2006-01-19 23:41:49)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6675|Antarctica
and you wonder why he got it.... all the flags are capped and the enemy can't kill him.  What a lame n00b.
lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6683|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
you know what's funny, at the bottom of his screen there is a kick vote against him!  hahahahaha
Drunk_Musketeer
+57|6708|Great Wall

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

and you wonder why he got it.... all the flags are capped and the enemy can't kill him.  What a lame n00b.
Ye.. I see now
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6670
did you cheat to get your expert knife badge too?
Wildbill100372
+1|6654
So, he exploited a glitch, then posted a screenshot clearly showing him exploiting said glitch. Remind you of anyone?
Drunk_Musketeer
+57|6708|Great Wall

Skruples wrote:

Me? I never cheat. I got my badge fair and Im proud of it.
I thought the autor of this thread got his without cheating cuz I didnt notice that on the screenie he was inside of the wall.. I really don't understand how he can be proud of that.

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2006-01-19 23:56:55)

Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658

lordgeno wrote:

you know what's funny, at the bottom of his screen there is a kick vote against him!  hahahahaha
hahaha.

this idiot would be great friends with nitro91.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6670

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Skruples wrote:

Me? I never cheat. I got my badge fair and Im proud of it.
I thought the autor of this thread got his without cheating cuz I didnt notice that on the screenie he was inside of the wall.. I really don't understand how he can be proud of that.
I think you answered your own question there.
I was talking about the OP.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6727|06-01
banthur, you friends with nitro91? you guys must be soulmates....

peeps on the server even knew you were cheating.....

so you were using a support kit to resupply yourself eh?
P3R3K
+0|6649
I hope you go to hell you glitching piece of shit. I dont mind cheaters/padders but when you exploit something that makes you invicible its freaking retarded!
Banthur
Banned
+2|6699

P3R3K wrote:

I dont mind cheaters/padders but when you exploit something that makes you invicible its freaking retarded!
YOU SIR ARE RETARDED
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6727|06-01
it made it SO MUCH EASIER for you to get the badge as they couldn't get you!

that is NOT as you say pwnd harcore. coward.
shikimoribito
+0|6703|México
It seems that some1 wants to follow nitro91's path of "pwning and l33tness"
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6679|Gütersloh, Germany
Who reports it to www.bf2rankedservers.com
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6652|Stillwater, Ok
Thats really sad....i got my expert knife the hard way....getting killed by machine guns, can't get my expert explosives...i keep falling short on time, as for expert pistol...thats an easy badge to get w/o cheating. I just killed 20 people with pistol on a 32 person karkand(full map). I dont have the kills yet but i can get it easy enough. Don't glitch then brag about it.  I would be ashamed personally.
-[HC]-TrippleB
+0|6674
Hey cheater, congrats you just gave up your name, showed your hack, admitted it, and gave us a screen...have fun getting your account banned...oh and yeah your precious badge taken away

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard