PunkX
stoned
+198|6632|Canada
Holy smokes, you guys are still around >.<

Anywho, i dont know if many remember me, but i wrote a guide on changing localization files a while back and was very active on the forum I used to play BF2 untill it was owned by patches anyways, just dropping by because im bored and to see how things are going

I also lol'd when i seen i had 50 unread messages, all about localization files, lol!
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6719|Groningen / Netherlands
i used your guide i think, you were allready away when i used it i think lol

i have been away for long myself aswell -.-
PunkX
stoned
+198|6632|Canada
Looking through this site is tempting me to ge tback into battlefield 2 Plus a friend of mine plays it now, lol!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

Dood! I remember you! You used to be called something emo sounding, but I forget what.

EDIT: TearsofRomance, that's it. You big homo!

Last edited by ghettoperson (2007-05-02 08:31:35)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6773|Dallas
No one remembers you.  Good job, welcome back.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6632|Canada

Cougar wrote:

Someone who respects the show 'House' i would expect could take a lesson and not post if you dont care

And thanks ghetto, yes, it was Tearsofromance, and my account is still active suprizingly
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6773|Dallas

PunkX wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Someone who respects the show 'House' i would expect could take a lesson and not post if you dont care

And thanks ghetto, yes, it was Tearsofromance, and my account is still active suprizingly
Wait?  I respect House, so I should not care about posting truth.....elephants, what?

And yes, I sort of remember you.  All your threads had blood splatters in them from where you cut yourself while writing them.

<---Smiley to make everything O.k.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6632|Canada

Cougar wrote:

PunkX wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Wait?  I respect House, so I should not care about posting truth.....elephants, what?

And yes, I sort of remember you.  All your threads had blood splatters in them from where you cut yourself while writing them.

<---Smiley to make everything O.k.
Oh, okay, aslong as you put that smiley there i love you

(chuckle)
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6673|NT, like Mick Dundee

Haha... Welcome back then.

By the way, most of the community of BF2S doesn't play BF2 all that much anymore. We have the other games section now.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6749

Shut up Before I cut off your head with my Katana Shitty Pirate.
stef10
+173|6490|Denmark

RonnY[NL] wrote:

i used your guide i think, you were allready away when i used it i think lol

i have been away for long myself aswell -.-
Hey, nice game on PR, but I will never forget the way you brutally team killed me with forklift on Muttrah City.
:p
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6330|Orrstrayleea

Jestar12345 wrote:

Shut up Before I cut off your head with my Katana Shitty Pirate.
Shut up before i stick a pirate cannon in your poopdeck and fire it!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard