Dragonclaw
+186|6318|Florida

ZCor3x wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

pinoy=>joemarie wrote:

i read this tread before,another guy crying about this game. learn to play and dont accuse cheater PUNKBUSTEr is doing his JOB.
Another misinformed idiot. Punkbuster is NOT doing its job. There are hacks that punkbuster will NEVER catch up too because PB is a bunch of morons who cant do shit so they use delayed mass bannings to try to scare hackers. There are plenty of good players but there are also a hell of alot of hackers and if you deny that then you are a fucking idiot.
That's why PB is the best anti-hack program there is.  There are hackers, but they need to learn how to hack if they do, I haven't come across anyone I thought "hacked".. Maybe I haven't come along anyone who's hacked, or maybe hackers are overrated.
PB isnt the best anti-hack program. Its the only one. Being the only one doesnt make it the best it could make it the worse. Maybe you havent seen a hacker but I doubt it. You probably see hackers frequently but theyre either on your team so you dont notice or you brush them off as good players because you cant tell the difference. Hack coders are very smart and if theyre good their hacks will never get detected and they will make millions because alot of people buy hacks. MSX is just a group of shitty coders who steal public hacks and stitch it all together into a hack that gets detected in a week with the worse aimbot around. On top of that they ban anyone who complains about it and are simply scammers. Next time anyone wants to say something about hackers, dont label them as MSX users. Get informed and find out about the REAL hacks.
ZeRoLiFe
+7|6445|Maryland

aLi3nZ wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

point...click

Mmmmm, that sorta looks like me just getting some lucky shots in but some of was deffinatly cheating, Whats the name of the song and artist in that?
Wait, are you saying I am cheating? wtf..

Song is:  Three Days Grace - Riot and Prodigy - Firestarter and yes all snipers listen to shitty music lamo.

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

Hitboxes in this game are some of the weirdest ever and you would have to be the best shot in the whole game to be able to time a dolphin flop headshot when your target is moving at the fastest possible rate.
You can get those shots if you have good ping and you are prob right about the amount of cheaters. Just not on the servers I play on. (ICONZ ftw) Sure their are hackers, but they don't last long.
not that im saying ur hacking, but plz explain to me Minutes 2:45 - 2:43 awfull twitchy there wouldnt u say .. w/e i know many people deny hacks. FUk um ..
bigpoppa
+0|6220
i'm starting !
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6459|Chicago, IL
I had one round where an enemy took control of my commander abilities, and repetedly used my own artillery on our carrier, and i've seen the 500 car drop hack a few times, other than that, I haven't run into too much recently (but I haven't played Karkand in months either).  I used to see a hack/glitch where enemies could jump into occupied vehicles, but i think EA fixed it.
aLi3nZ
+138|6519|New Zealand

ZeRoLiFe wrote:

not that im saying ur hacking, but plz explain to me Minutes 2:45 - 2:43 awfull twitchy there wouldnt u say .. w/e i know many people deny hacks. FUk um ..
I cut it together with windows movie maker. It wasn't a kill right after another that was at another time on the map. I have more vids here:

http://ali3nz.gametrailers.com/gamepad/
ZeRoLiFe
+7|6445|Maryland
lawl its cool dude , was just wonderin, i could care less if u hack or if ur the best damn infy player in the world.. was just curious.. peace

o and btw nice vids

Last edited by ZeRoLiFe (2007-04-29 19:20:23)

RECONDO67
+60|6649|miami FL
I strongly believe that there are more and more cheaters in the game now days and I hate to get killed by players that when u check their stats they don't seem to be very good players but in game they get head shot from AK while I'm on the run or sometime they kill me while I'm in their back.

Example: today I was been owned by a guy with the regular USMC shotgun and I mean owned but it was my squad against him and he managed to kill  a 4 person squad 3 times in the game I got no explanation for that and please don't call me a noob cause I'm not
Dragonclaw
+186|6318|Florida

S.Lythberg wrote:

I had one round where an enemy took control of my commander abilities, and repetedly used my own artillery on our carrier, and i've seen the 500 car drop hack a few times, other than that, I haven't run into too much recently (but I haven't played Karkand in months either).  I used to see a hack/glitch where enemies could jump into occupied vehicles, but i think EA fixed it.
Teamswitch hack still exists so you can jump into enemy vehicles. The uavs falling to the ground is way better than the car drop hack now and its damn funny to see even though its rare.
BL4CKL10N
+66|6295
Killing 4 persons is not a problem dude, maybe he had luck and other just sucked or went away or sth. But he must not be a cheater.

@ d4rkph03n1x

wisely spoken, u know what you are playing. Exaclty the way I do : +1

Last edited by BL4CKL10N (2007-04-30 13:57:59)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6241|Scotland!
PB isnt the best anti-hack program. Its the only one. Being the only one doesnt make it the best it could make it the worse.
Your ignorance annoys me so much my face hurts.
ECH
+50|6656|Some where near you

aLi3nZ wrote:

point...click

wow nice hax!  I notice that when you aim through the scope the cross hair (through the scope) is always pointed at the combatants head.  As if it's magic, LOL (yeah right).  There is no effort on your part to have to adjust your aim while you are on the move.  Each and every time you point in the general direction of the combatant the cross hair on your scope is pointing at the head.  Even when you are on the move the scope's cross hair is always on the head of the combatant the moment you use the scope.  This is utter and full of crap and only shows you are using a hax as this  is a dead give away of aimbot use, etc.  The problem is that in some cases it takes you a few shots because the person who you auto aim at is in motion and erratic at times.  Wow, each and every freaking time you look through the scope the CH is already on the head of the player.  Problem is that's IMPOSSIBLE when you are sniper.  Just because you aim through the scope doesn't mean the crosshair is pointing at the head of the combatant.  Even if you are point in that person direction it never means the cross hair is beaming on their head.  Not once did I ever see you enter the scope where you had to make any major adjustments to aim for the head, again another dead give away that you are using a hax.  No wonder he titles his post "Point and click" (using cryptic language IMO).  In reality thats all he's doing, no skill found.

All those complaining "No such thing as hax" are the one who need to grow a pair and accept the truth of the matter.  The immaturity of some posts reminds me of 5 years over compensating mouth for a pair.  And it shows the level of intelligence when you say nothing intelligent.

Last edited by ECH (2007-05-01 18:15:21)

pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6595|MANCHESTERRR

ECH wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

point...click

wow nice hax there.  I notice that before your aim through the scope the crosshair on the scope magically already aims at the combatants head.  Each and every time you point in the general direction of the combatant the cross hair on your scope is pointing at the head.  This is before you actually aim at through the scope.  This is a dead give away of aimbot use.  The problem is that in some cases it takes you a few shots because the person who you auto aim at is in motion.  Wow, each and every freaking time you look through the scope the CH is already on the head of the player.  Problem is that's IMPOSSIBLE when you are sniper.  Just because you aim through the scope doesn't mean the crosshair is pointing at the head of the combatant.  Even if you are point in that person direction it never means the crosshair is beaming on their head.
SILA. LOGITECH. PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AT THIS GAME. PRACTICE.
Drexel
+43|6489|Philadelphia

Pubic wrote:

It was never like this in BF1942, what the hell did you do DICE?
They made the game ranked...  Gave it medals/privileges/awards for being amazing.

How many cheaters do you see on unranked servers (Except those trying them out...)
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6595|MANCHESTERRR

ECH wrote:

Freaking bull crap, you can't practice to have your unscoped rifle point at the head when you want to use it.  Thats bull crap!
BF Pro mate. Snipers have crosshairs when unscoped, practice with that and good judgement. No he isnt hacking.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6595|MANCHESTERRR

ECH wrote:

Bullcrap!
HAX deal with it
lol. have you ever been on a bf pro server? ud explode from the 'hax'.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6680

ECH wrote:

Freaking bull crap, you can't practice to have your unscoped rifle point at the head when you want to use it.  Thats bull crap!
Put a physical marker dot on your LCD screen where the scope target should be to get your target lined up before you scope.
Drexel
+43|6489|Philadelphia

ZeRoLiFe wrote:

No offense, but are you really that dense???  It was a cut scene to a totally different scene. (Granted, it's the same map/spot, but maybe he was killed and revived, but didn't want that in the film.)
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6595|MANCHESTERRR

ECH wrote:

LOMG HAHAX
Go Here -

http://www.caleague.com/?page=files

Download 1.5, install and go on Cz8's server. If its still up.

Lol.
Dragonclaw
+186|6318|Florida

ECH wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

point...click

wow nice hax!  I notice that when you aim through the scope the cross hair (through the scope) is always pointed at the combatants head.  As if it's magic, LOL (yeah right).  There is no effort on your part to have to adjust your aim while you are on the move.  Each and every time you point in the general direction of the combatant the cross hair on your scope is pointing at the head.  Even when you are on the move the scope's cross hair is always on the head of the combatant the moment you use the scope.  This is utter and full of crap and only shows you are using a hax as this  is a dead give away of aimbot use, etc.  The problem is that in some cases it takes you a few shots because the person who you auto aim at is in motion and erratic at times.  Wow, each and every freaking time you look through the scope the CH is already on the head of the player.  Problem is that's IMPOSSIBLE when you are sniper.  Just because you aim through the scope doesn't mean the crosshair is pointing at the head of the combatant.  Even if you are point in that person direction it never means the cross hair is beaming on their head.  Not once did I ever see you enter the scope where you had to make any major adjustments to aim for the head, again another dead give away that you are using a hax.  No wonder he titles his post "Point and click" (using cryptic language IMO).  In reality thats all he's doing, no skill found.
Another skilless n00b whining about hacks that arent there. He is not hacking and I will bet money on that. Unless he coded his own aimbot there is no hack that does what he is doing. It is simply skill that you do not have so stop whining and grow a pair. If all you can do is call pros hackers then go play the sims, its the game for you.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6658
Welcome to the club
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6424|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

ECH wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

point...click

Another skilless n00b whining about hacks that arent there. He is not hacking and I will bet money on that. Unless he coded his own aimbot there is no hack that does what he is doing. It is simply skill that you do not have so stop whining and grow a pair. If all you can do is call pros hackers then go play the sims, its the game for you.
Too true. I'll bet money on aLi3nZ being clean, and shiny on top of that. He's probably one of the best infantry players down under, and also part of the second best clan there.
On the point of him always scoping the head, where does your scope usually go? The center. So all he needs to do is line up his target with the center of his screen (which may have a little dot to show its exact location) and bam, headshot.
A dead giveaway of aimbot is a snapping movement between targets, along with looking at walls while moving, always keeping a bead on the nearest target.
I dont have a reason as to why he would call it point and click, apart from a good quantity of them being easy targets.
You're digging for shit that doesnt exist, and digging pretty deep buddy.
BVC
+325|6708
I might give mods a chance yet, but as for vanilla well, can't say I won't ever play it again but fuck it...whoever said the ranking system caused these problems hit the nail square on the head.

Incidently, since I've been playing next to no BF2, I've had more time to put into my studies, get assignments done...who would have thought?

And to those people who are handing me a tissue, calling me nub etc:
GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.
I pay for an online game, i expect the makers to try and fix shit like this when it comes along or code properly in the first place.  Unfortunately that hasn't happened with BF2.

Last edited by Pubic (2007-05-02 04:48:33)

Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6588|federal way washington

Pubic wrote:

What can I say, theres just way too many cheats floating round and its ruining the game for me.  I swear, I almost can't go a single round without seeing evidence of it now...repeated long-range L85A1 headshots by the same guy, rockets shooting out of the ground, you name it.  Its just no fun.

It was never like this in BF1942, what the hell did you do DICE?
the l85a1 while not as large a round is one hell of a scope, i have killed more than my share of snipers with it.  not to say guy was not cheating but some people are just that damn good, curse them all, lol
aLi3nZ
+138|6519|New Zealand

Pubic wrote:

And to those people who are handing me a tissue, calling me nub etc:
GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.
I pay for an online game, i expect the makers to try and fix shit like this when it comes along or code properly in the first place.  Unfortunately that hasn't happened with BF2.
There is no or next to no hackers on ICONZ, if you suspect someone of hacking post a ban request on iconzarena.co.nz/forums.

The admins follow suspected hackers around and check for dodgy movements if necessary. Also there is PBSS ect.
BVC
+325|6708
And its not one guy or a few lucky shots here and there...its all the freakin time!

I know there are such things as lucky shots, I know you can have really good spells, and I know there are many people better than me.  Perhaps I've just copped an extremely bad run of luck...perhaps its my fault for playing a lot of jalalabad...perhaps its the recent school holidays...who knows, who cares, cheats suck and if you think they're not there or that I'm a fool for saying "thats not cool" then you're an idiot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard