usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

Who had the best draft so far?

If you ask me, the Cleveland Browns did one hell of a job.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

yeah I'm exicited about this years Draft - and I can't wait for the season to kick off
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
link52787
+29|6524
On the ESPN front page, they had Dolphin fans who were pretty pissed they skipped Russell and got Ted Ginn Jr.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

link52787 wrote:

On the ESPN front page, they had Dolphin fans who were pretty pissed they skipped Russell and got Ted Ginn Jr.
I think you meant Brady Quinn?

But you are correct.  I think they made a mistake.
TheOriginalUberN00b
+16|6488|Hereford,AZ. USA
yeah huge mistake now whose gonna be the miami QB.......But the browns did a great job.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6481|Vancouver, USA
Well my team is the Packers.  And boy did they f- this draft up.  Taking a defensive lineman that was hurt basically all of last year in the first round.  WTF!  We pretty much blew our first pick.  I didnt watch the rest of the draft I was so mad.
Mafia47
+27|6743|Chicago
i'm a packers fan too and they ALWAYS mess up. all i have to say is Aaron Rogers
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6391|USA, MICHIGAN
i can't believe that detroit took yet another receiver in the first round, granted he is stud, but damn it we need a good fucking qb, someone who can get the ball to the recceivers that we already have, and  i dont think that drew stanton is the guy, we'll see.
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6480|San Diego, CA
So the eagles picked another QB... lol @ the booing
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6481|Vancouver, USA

Mafia47 wrote:

i'm a packers fan too and they ALWAYS mess up. all i have to say is Aaron Rogers
Yep.  Aaron Rogers sure turned out to be a real bust.  Even when he plays in the preseason, he still is crap.
We need to get a new general manager or something like that.  I dont know.
TheOriginalUberN00b
+16|6488|Hereford,AZ. USA
my teams the vikings and we did pretty good.....we got peterson our first pick...so im happy
link52787
+29|6524
I'm an Eagles fan, I didn't like the QB pick. 

But I am going to give the FO the benefit of the doubt.  They better be going some where with this.

At least we got a big running back that can complement with Brian Westbrook.
jonsimon
+224|6497

usmarine2005 wrote:

My dad is an old browns fan, and seeing as the Lions blow I've picked up some of the fandom. The browns are looking to have a real good season in a year or two, still can't believe they got them both.
jonsimon
+224|6497

hate&discontent wrote:

i can't believe that detroit took yet another receiver in the first round, granted he is stud, but damn it we need a good fucking qb, someone who can get the ball to the recceivers that we already have, and  i dont think that drew stanton is the guy, we'll see.
Screw that, we need a new owner.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

jonsimon wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

My dad is an old browns fan, and seeing as the Lions blow I've picked up some of the fandom. The browns are looking to have a real good season in a year or two, still can't believe they got them both.
Having grown up in Cleveland, and thus being a Cleveland fan, I have seen all the failure.  I can honestly say this is the most promising thing in a long time.
dark110
+37|6624|Chicagoland
A premptive "Fuck You" to you the first soccer love to say american football id gay.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6675|Colorado
My chiefs did ok with a couple of DT's & a receiver so far, but Trent needs protection & it looks like he's not going to get it. I predict a record no# of sacks on him this year as he was a statue in the pocket last year.
If they can make it to the playoffs again I'll be happy, especially if they edge out the broncos again.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

"Who had the best draft so far?"

The Raiders? of course?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

Kmarion wrote:

The Raiders? of course?
Silly me...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

usmarine2005 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The Raiders? of course?
Silly me...
Obviously my shalowness went to the first round pick.. PS.. the browns did do good.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
8thward
+2|6208|New Orleans,La
The Saints had to have the worst draft of all teams IMO they drafted guys that they didn't need a WR and a RB
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6789|Barrie Ontario
Im a rams fan and i was amazingly diasapointed in their draft. Sanfransisco,oakland,clevlad and minnisota all had a good draft.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6520|USA
patriots without question.  browns are a close second with their delayed qb pick...
as for my team, denver, boosting their D line was a awesome.  i was hoping for obiwan kenobi okoya or somthing, but getting the number 2 for that position wasn't so bad...
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6681|In You Endo- Stoke
I think this is were i fail,we have tp pay extra for college football in england on NASN.
So i have know clue who would be a good draft.

Is the draft on nfl.com ? (who they picked)

Just need to know if the giants are going to have jacobs as there main RB or drafted a new one.
8thward
+2|6208|New Orleans,La

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

I think this is were i fail,we have tp pay extra for college football in england on NASN.
So i have know clue who would be a good draft.

Is the draft on nfl.com ? (who they picked)

Just need to know if the giants are going to have jacobs as there main RB or drafted a new one.
YES U COULD GO THERE OR TRY HERE http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/DraftCentral

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard