imm0rtal
+18|6265|UK

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Then use it..?

This, once again, has turned into a dick elongation session with the guys from imm0rtal heading the boat to the same old place we have all been before.
From DAWGS i only really have born killers on my xfire list and i dont really have a problem with him.

So nab, shut it
No, you shut it..I swear, you and impact need to grow up and smell the fucking sweet air of RL..get over this shit, its a video game, every single time there is a similar topic to this you always turn it into a imm0rtal>you session.. christ!!
Lol actually, today i havent had to go into work, that is why i am on here quite a bit.

I normally go to work and college Mon-Sat and dont normally get back till atleast 7.

So i dont know what your fag ass is talking about
Dragonclaw
+186|6298|Florida
I dont see what the big deal is about. imm0rtal is a group of tweaking wannabes who think theyre pro but they suck without their tweaks. Most of the team members are immature and whine about how good they are. If all you can do is brag about how good you are then go play a match against them instead of making yourselves look like idiots.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-05-01 10:31:21)

LTC.Thunder
+4|6281|USA

ChevyLee86 wrote:

7DV...M@GNUM is the best F35-B jet piolet i have ever seen.
he puts 3rd name to shame..
he some how makes one missle take out the j10 with out it even making the lock on sound.. and if you lock on him he jets up to about 1000 feet so you cant touch him an he comes back down. i dont know how he does it, but he is a jerk and will do anything to get the jet, an he cant fight on ground
http://bf2s.com/player/48356077/
M@G is not a jerk, I play on with him on UGS Wake all the time.  He never jumps line or tks.  He is by the best helo pilot that has ever flown for me.  Don't say he can't fight on the ground, he is a very skilled player.  He and 7DV.THE.DOCTOR are probably the best two players I have ever played with.
Drumedor
Oops, who put that tree there?
+17|6538|BorĂ¥s, Sweden
Tigersharkswe
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6489|UK , Birmingham

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

I dont see what the big deal is about. imm0rtal is a group of tweaking wannabes who think theyre pro but they suck without their tweaks. Most of the team members are immature and whine about how good they are. If all you can do is brag about how good you are then go play a match against them instead of making yourselves look like idiots.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V83C_Lp6zEE <---- o al mighty leetzor

gimme a break, u suck
Dragonclaw
+186|6298|Florida

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

gimme a break, u suck
Ancient frag movie ftw? 1v1 me n00b then see what happens. Or can you only talk shit and not go through with it?

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-05-01 10:48:18)

iMPaCT.uK
+72|6489|UK , Birmingham
omg thought u'd never ask

join  imm0rtal server ill pm u the pw
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6308|Newcastle UK
ohh i wanna spectate this
Dragonclaw
+186|6298|Florida

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

omg thought u'd never ask

join  imm0rtal server ill pm u the pw
Ill get a high ping but alright. Ill join after I go for lunch.
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.
Lmao this is hilarious.

You should think about what you are actually saying.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6489|UK , Birmingham
feel free to come spec...
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642

imm0rtal wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

From DAWGS i only really have born killers on my xfire list and i dont really have a problem with him.

So nab, shut it
No, you shut it..I swear, you and impact need to grow up and smell the fucking sweet air of RL..get over this shit, its a video game, every single time there is a similar topic to this you always turn it into a imm0rtal>you session.. christ!!
Lol actually, today i havent had to go into work, that is why i am on here quite a bit.

I normally go to work and college Mon-Sat and dont normally get back till atleast 7.

Well arn't you a big boy, all Im saying is that Imm0rtal should stop all this cockyness..Yes you may be good but christ I've never met a bigger bunch of braggers in my life..Simon seems to be the only normal person to me in your clan.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6489|UK , Birmingham
dragonclaw...hurry up i pmed u pw and everything.

will post results after, will also play in NA server if u which
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Well arn't you a big boy, all Im saying is that Imm0rtal should stop all this cockyness..Yes you may be good but christ I've never met a bigger bunch of braggers in my life..Simon seems to be the only normal person to me in your clan.
I was going to say that.

Simon is cool. Don't judge him by the words of that clan.
imm0rtal
+18|6265|UK
Si@Dep
Chillin&killin
+27|6668|Manchester,England

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

gimme a break, u suck
Ancient frag movie ftw? 1v1 me n00b then see what happens. Or can you only talk shit and not go through with it?
i wouldnt call 3rd march upload ancient. its still with in the same patch etc.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng

nlsme wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

docnutz wrote:

No your not, i have played with u on a server and you were shit.
feel good to have someone as good as you with your .8 k/d ratio?
Shut up, i do not give a fuck about my K/D ratio. At least i have invested my life into a game, result = i have friends and a social life, you don't.
#rekt
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6489|UK , Birmingham
got an inf war arranged now dragon...gonna have to wait
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6308|Newcastle UK
i owned impact i r teh win.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6489|UK , Birmingham
sure.... :S oakleaves.noob
cuppytea
Banned
+3|6208|Cheshire, England

Chillin&killin wrote:

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

gimme a break, u suck
i wouldnt call 3rd march upload ancient. its still with in the same patch etc.
FYI - THERE HAS BEEN A CERTAIN PURCHASE MADE SINCE THEN. THAT IS ALL. BYEBYE
imm0rtal
+18|6265|UK

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

nlsme wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

No your not, i have played with u on a server and you were shit.
feel good to have someone as good as you with your .8 k/d ratio?
Shut up, i do not give a fuck about my K/D ratio. At least i have invested my life into a game, result = i have friends and a social life, you don't.
Lol mint, im here, get on xfire for 1v1 soon
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng
I cannot play tonight, or any night for that matter, cos i have exam revision to do!

We cud play first to five, sniper only Karkand.

xx
#rekt
imm0rtal
+18|6265|UK

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

I cannot play tonight, or any night for that matter, cos i have exam revision to do!

We cud play first to five, sniper only Karkand.

xx
Loool ok, we will do that of your choice, then my choice of medic only first to 5
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6506

BudyFX wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/43208455/
dont even get started...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard