#1 Commander
+92|6558|Washington
{SoF} who ? i don't see them on twl ?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6382|California

sharpshot19 wrote:

Bone wrote:

{SoF} said we have no proof they hack during matches, you decide....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL4SgyfNC0w
lmao...you think thats hacks roflz...

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

lol all skill i can do all that.
well it might help if you didnt use the shotgun lol gg
haha did you beat us? i really just play for fun now...
usually the usual c4 chucking or shotgun in every 5v5 match lol
Phrozenbot
+632|6632|do not disturb

Yea, hacking tool.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6593|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Bad bad bad hacker...at least dont use auto-switch when hacking in match...
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6344

That is just fucking retarded of the kid to use a hack in a game with BattleRecorder ON. And it was a Clan match, that is just low of him. They (or you guys) should have a rematch.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
wachtler83
+22|6602|Columbus,Ohio

Roger Lesboules wrote:

whats auto switch?
elstonieo
Oil 4 Euros not $$$
+20|6354|EsSeX

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Rubbish your sh!t like the rest of us

Last edited by elstonieo (2007-04-30 20:52:20)

jerzeyjoe
+5|6227

wachtler83 wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

whats auto switch?
Must be some insider knowledge cause I have no clue either. I just cant understand why you would compete and hack, I guess these people just start to convince themselves they are actually good at the game and not hacking. Might explain why half of this forum thinks hacks dont exist because they all have the hacks, but believe they are just that good.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6382|California

elstonieo wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Rubbish your sh!t like the rest of us
CyraX
+5|6223
nice hacks sof....now gtfo stupid hacking baddies grrrrrr

Last edited by CyraX (2007-04-30 22:13:09)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6638|Gold coast, Aus.

sharpshot19 wrote:

Bone wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Look, the shooting wise, snaps ect, can be done by a skilled player like yourself and I. But the fact that he snaps to a WALL with someone behind it, twice, is enough for me to call hacks.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6373
thats whay I stay out of TWL and cal, fuk that shit, most people there hack

this guy is obviously hacking, is he actually saying hes not??

ok lol why do you aim at a wall and shoot then???
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6712|minnesota

gene_pool wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

Bone wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Look, the shooting wise, snaps ect, can be done by a skilled player like yourself and I. But the fact that he snaps to a WALL with someone behind it, twice, is enough for me to call hacks.
i watched that video about 5 times from begining to end and it shows nothing imo...
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6344|105 RVK

sharpshot19 wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

Bone wrote:

i watched that video about 5 times from begining to end and it shows nothing imo...
then u need some big fucking glasses kid.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6565|EUtopia | Austria

Missionless wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Wait, I don't see shots at the wall either, but that he snaps onto somebody behind a wall is obvious ^^

PS @ OP: Host an at least 640x480 vid with the inside view of him, so we can clearly see everything. Battlerecorder would allow you this.

Last edited by Stormscythe (2007-05-01 02:18:25)

HansMeiser
+7|6660
pretty obvious that hes usin some kind of chams and probably color aimbot. too bad you cant prove it
Bone
+2|6268

Stormscythe wrote:

Missionless wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

Wait, I don't see shots at the wall either, but that he snaps onto somebody behind a wall is obvious ^^

PS @ OP: Host an at least 640x480 vid with the inside view of him, so we can clearly see everything. Battlerecorder would allow you this.
Yeah I know the quality on the video sucks but I threw it together in 15 mins before I had to get to work. They came to our site defending this fucker and then posted a video in TWL saying that they were wrongly accussed so I threw this together as a response. This video was made from just the first five minutes of the match, if I followed him and showed all the dumb shit he did during the whole match it would be about 10 minutes long instead of 2. They say we got 2-0'd and we suck but I say all of our players are legit and I would rather lose than go out and get some fucking hacks to make me feel leet.

This is what TWL had to say to thier claim we were falsely accussing them of hacks, and TWL recieved the full demo.

http://www.teamwarfare.com/forums/showt … did=364042

PS any of you SoF fuckers reading this, no I don't play on the infantry team I am an admin, but if you feel your hacks will help you in a heli I'll fly against you anyday.

And if you keep up your shit I will send the entire demo to Cal and your website sponsors and let them see what hacking fucks you are.
Dragonclaw
+186|6321|Florida

HansMeiser wrote:

pretty obvious that hes usin some kind of chams and probably color aimbot. too bad you cant prove it
No. He is an aimbot that locks on to head/body and probably boundingboxes. Not a color aimbot or chamz. Idiot should have turned autoswitch off because thats what makes him snap to other targets.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-05-01 05:50:09)

Dragonclaw
+186|6321|Florida

sharpshot19 wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

Bone wrote:

Stop trying to deny it you fucking moron. Accept the fact that the guy was using hacks instead of acting like a blind homosexual monkey who wants to fuck a male human.
docnutz
+39|6775|B O S T ON area

Bone wrote:

And if you keep up your shit I will send the entire demo to Cal and your website sponsors and let them see what hacking fucks you are.
wth are u waitin for, send it, they deserve the grief!

Last edited by docnutz (2007-05-01 06:02:47)

GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6601|Hamburg / Germany
haxor
Oronisi
+4|6461

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

HansMeiser wrote:

No. He is an aimbot that locks on to head/body and probably boundingboxes. Not a color aimbot or chamz. Idiot should have turned autoswitch off because thats what makes him snap to other targets.
...and you know this because you are NOT a hacker yourself?!  Oh wait, you have the hacks, but don't use them, right?
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6311|Malaysia
Why in the world would you snap and shoot at someone behind a wall UNLESS you have something that can see behind it ?

1 word : HACKS !
Dragonclaw
+186|6321|Florida

Oronisi wrote:

HansMeiser wrote:

...and you know this because you are NOT a hacker yourself?!  Oh wait, you have the hacks, but don't use them, right?
Maybe I just know alot about hacks?
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6427|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Oronisi wrote:

HansMeiser wrote:

Christ. Think about it for a second buddy, it's a little something called knowledge. I happen to know how hacks work, yet I dont use them, and I'm pretty sure quite a few people could tell you that too. Learn to recognize things as how they really are before saying something that isn't worth being said.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard