Poll

Does the Ganz in Patch 1.25 pwn far more than it used to?

Hell yes!32%32% - 14
No way, still sux!6%6% - 3
I don't use the Ganz...I use a shotgun.20%20% - 9
Like I care?39%39% - 17
Total: 43
Magius5.0
+106|6393|UMass Amherst
Recently I've noticed increased usage of the Ganz HMG.  A lot.  Not just a little, I notice a ton of people are abandoning the stock weapons for the Ganz, on various servers--and killing me with it.  My first reaction is 'hmm, that's interesting...I must investigate.'  So I did, and is it just me, or does the gun settle quicker than previous builds?  Or the fact that it actually hits stuff now?  I've racked up a fair amount of kills with it lately, and I gotta say I'm now impressed.  It used to be, I'd use it on the rare occasion where I felt balsy and wanted that extra bang per bullet, but now I'm finding it is more useful than before--you know, like when it totally sucked and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn before overheating.

Your opinions?
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6514|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I don't use the Ganz...I use "the" shotgun. It's the only weapon I can use on the field, of course i can stil use others. But I'm not so damn good with the Ganz... it's not my type.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6631
I feel that the aiming reticule goes more accurate faster now (without firing) but I still don't like the scope and that it's slow. I use it on open maps. But on CQC Clark ftw.
Sambuccashake
+126|6622|Sweden
@OP.
Yep, I noticed this as well.

I heard that the stock LMG's were kinda nerfed in the patch so I equipped the Ganz just for fun and actually managed to hit someone with it.

Let's just say that I was just as surprised as my victim.
Buzerk1
+44|6848
Yeah, I think the stock LMG being nurf, people are trying the Ganz a bit more. Is the Ganz better? I don't know.
Zefar
+116|6661|Sweden
Why make gimped vote system where ONE option is for Yes but when the Ganz havn't become THAT much better.

I Voted Hell yes as it's the only Yes option. pfft
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6247|United Kingdom
it's got way better, i use it more than the LMG's now.
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6331|Canadia
it only seems better in comparison to the now nerfed stock guns
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6480
Patch 1.25 seems to make the ganz settle faster. Also I haven't noticed any more bounce on the LMGs since patch 1.25.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6231|Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, to me it seems to draw on the sights, fire FASTER, settle QUICKER, and also scope up well
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6480

GodFather wrote:

Yeah, to me it seems to draw on the sights, fire FASTER, settle QUICKER, and also scope up well
Not fire faster but it does seem to settle quicker.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6298|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
No, but it never sucked, the other MGs have been nerfed, so it does pwn more COMPARED to the other MGs...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard