Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6735|Cambridge (UK)

JimmyBotswana wrote:

I find it funny that you think all it takes is pouring jet fuel into a building to make it collapse. If all that was needed was a shit load of jet fuel to make a building perfectly collapse onto its own footprint why would anyone pay these highly specialized demolition experts?
The 'burning jet fuel' theory is the biggest hole in the official explanation, if you ask me - to understand why, watch 9/11 - it's a documentary by two French filmmakers who were following a NY fire department 'proby' - one of the filmmakers went with the fire-crew that got to the WTC first. You see everything as they would have seen it and the 'lobby scene' (when they first get into the building, what you see and the explanation for what you see) is very telling.

The documentary is well worth a watch anyway. Very very moving. The police, the fire-crews, the paramedics, and everyone else 'just doing their jobs' that morning are true heroes.

EDIT: fixed url tag, my crappy english, and spelling.

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2007-04-30 06:44:54)

bigdroo
+7|6396|Yooahss-ayy!
This biggest problem conspiracy theorist have with trying to say that the US Government orchestrated 9/11 is the size of it and its practicality. To pull off those attacks would require a ton of people. Thousands. Conspiracies can't have that many people involved without an awful lot of them talking. It would completely collapse on itself in a matter of weeks.

Al Queda really did take out the two WTC towers. They really did hit them with two airliners. There are too many witnesses that saw the airliners coming in that actually were able to make out plane graphics.

Didn't Popular Mechanics explain how a jet fueled fire can superheat trusses ("never trust a truss") to make them bend enough to have the weight of the building collapse on itself? Firefighters never really had a chance to put out that fire. It would have taken weeks if they hadn't collapsed and the towers probably would have been demolished afterwards.

I realize that the US has an unpopular president. That doesn't mean that he and his followers orchestrated 9/11.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6735|Cambridge (UK)

bigdroo wrote:

Didn't Popular Mechanics explain how a jet fueled fire can superheat trusses ("never trust a truss") to make them bend enough to have the weight of the building collapse on itself?
Watch 9/11, judge for yourself.
EVieira
+105|6448|Lutenblaag, Molvania
But were any of you aware of the third wtc bulding that went down? How can you explain that??? Its the smoking gun...

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6632|USA
If there is a story of scandel here, no one will get the full story until we are all dead and gone. By then, it wont matter.
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6291|Australia QLD

bigdroo wrote:

.....There are too many witnesses that saw the airliners coming in that actually were able to make out plane graphics......
Read the orange.
Yes, its true. They did describe what the 1st plane looked like.

"the plane was not an airliner or anything, it was a twin engined, big, gray plane"

and

"that was not american airline. That Was Not American Airline!"  (the lady repeated it too..)

and

"it definitely did not look like a commercial plane, i didn't see any windows on the side" (said the FOX news reporter that witnessed the 1st clash)
Got the quotes from "911 In Plane Site Directors Cut"
Al Queda / Derka Derkastan can't get big gray planes, they too dumb.
theelviscerator
+19|6258
The best argument is none of the people professing this theory would be alive if it WERE true.

CIA hitmen would have wiped you all out.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

EVieira wrote:

But were any of you aware of the third wtc bulding that went down? How can you explain that??? Its the smoking gun...
A building that burned for hours and had a big chunk of it knocked out collapsed? ...not exactly hard to believe.

https://tampastorm.smugmug.com/photos/148251930-M.jpg

https://tampastorm.smugmug.com/photos/148251960-M.jpg

Chomsky has a take on this whole conspiracy.

I know some of you guys like to link to this

But this list better illustrates all who would needed to be involved.

-The Bush Administration, who failed at everything they ever did. Yet all of them and the people below are helping him cover up the largest mass murder in US history... Some of them like Richard Clarke and Paul O'Neil have come out for less.

-The NYC Fire fighters who know more about building collapses than most, if not all, of them. It's their LIFE to know. Literally! Yet they don't call for an investigation into the MASS MURDER of over 300 of their brothers... Why? (The twisting of these peoples’ statements for donations and DVD sales sickens me.) We have uncovered the myth about a gag order imposed on all fire fighters. Only 9/11 conspiracy sites say this. ONE person who sued Bush for not taking action before the event is ordered by the court not to speak to the media about the case. This is not imposing a gag order on the whole fire department as some of these sites claim. They are lying to cover up this mass murder by the government or the building owner. Why? They don't even know...

Conspiracy theorists bring up an article in Fire House magazine which says the fire department wanted to stop the steel from being sold in order to test the fire proofing and other non-bomb/controlled demolition related investigations. They twist the article’s context to make it seem like the firefighters questioned the idea that fire brought down the towers.

Many of these men and women come from the military, yet we are to believe they are so afraid they rather die in the government’s next mass murder than come out and expose this.

-The courts for imposing a gag order [SEE above]

-The NYC Police department who lost over 20 lives. They didn't ask for an investigation. Motive? None...

-The NYC port Authority who lost personnel. Motive?

-All the people in the Pentagon who have not called for an investigation. Many who are liberal and centrist. They did or said nothing while people supposedly trucked in airplane parts to cover the crime. Why? Again, no answer...

-The more than 1,600 widows and widowers of 9/11 who would rather have investigations of the decisions which led to the terrorist getting away with this. They don't want to waste time investigating the mass murder of their loved ones. Even the Jersey Girls. Why? They say it's the money... [note: Whenever killing someone, pay off the relative. They won’t say anything.]

-The media (This one I almost believe) who doesn't follow up on the biggest mass murder and conspiracy in American history. It seems no one wants a Nobel prize for journalism. Not only the American media but foreign press like the BBC and Al Jazeera. Why? No answer here either...

-The photographers from around the world who took pictures of the towers which clearly show bowing of the perimeter columns. These photos support the NIST hypothesis that the sagging trusses lead to the collapse. Some photos also show the core intact shortly after collapse which also not only support the NIST hypothesis but discredits the "Controlled demolition" account.

-Popular Mechanics who debunked these sites are also helping Bush commit the biggest mass murder in history.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science … 27842.html

-PBS Nova since they created a documentary explaining in detail how and why the buildings fell. None of it said bomb.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/

-Everyone in the NIST who covers up the largest mass murder in US history. This independent organization doesn't have a moral person in hundreds of employees because not one has come out exposing this so called "Conspiracy". In fact, the hundreds of scientist who signed onto the report are willing to not only lie for Bush but cover up the largest mass murder in American history. Some suggest only a handful can do the job but that's simply impossible. The team in charge of the computer modeling has to be in sync with the team of structural engineers and so on. There are hundreds involved in this investigation and every team has to work with other teams using the same evidence and specifications.

-NY Governor Pataki because he sold steel from the WTC for the construction of the USS New York. If the argument is the government sold the steel in order to cover up the crime then Pataki is one of the criminals.

-The NY city scrap yards because they also sold steel to China before all of it was tested. Bush would have needed to call them up and tell them to sell it before they could have investigated every beam. A task which would have taken years and years not to mention millions more. Ironically the republican Mayor Bloomberg could not be involved since he asked the scrap yards not to sell the steel on behalf of the firefighters.

-EVERY STRUCTURAL ENGINEER IN THE WORLD who doesn't write a paper for a mainstream peer reviewed journal saying the towers were brought down and could not have fallen due to fire. If laymen can prove things just by looking at videos and reading interviews out of context, then all those structural engineers MUST be working for Bush right? Even the ones in other countries. Why? The answer they give is that the engineers don't know about Jones’ work. So in all this time no one has e-mailed Jones' work to any structural engineer?

-The liberals who don't believe the towers were brought down. (Like me) They're helping a neo-con cover-up the largest mass murder in this nation’s history. Why? No clue...

-The CIA

-The FBI

-FEMA

-The American Society of  Civil Engineers who have produced peer reviewed papers showing how what Conspiracy Theorists say is impossible is possible.

-NORAD

-The FAA who saw planes which conspiracy theorists never existed.

-The Silverstein Group who they say got together with Bush to blow up the building for insurance money.

-Silverstein's Insurance Company who didn't question the collapse and paid out over 2 billion to Silverstein. Why? Conspiracy Theorists say the insurance company just wants to pass on the bill to the public but they already fought Silverstein in a number of law suits concerning the amount.

-American Airlines (Pentagon)

-United Airlines (Pentagon)

-Logan, Newark and Dulles Airport for losing the planes

-Scientists and engineers who developed the remote control plane technology

-Installers of the remote control devices in the planes (Pentagon)

-Remote controllers of the planes (Pentagon)

-Scientists and engineers who developed the new demolition technology and carried out practical tests and computer models to make sure it would work.

-Installers of the demolitions devices in the three buildings

-People who worked at the company(s) the installers used as cover

-Airphone etc employees who said they got calls from passengers (Pentagon)

-Faux friends and relatives of the faux passengers or just the faux relatives who claim to have been called by their loved ones or just the psyops who fooled relatives into thinking they really were their loved ones. (Pentagon)

-People who detonated the buildings"

-anyone who thinks the conspiracy is a diversion to take liberal activist focus off of real crimes.

Even conspiracies with a few people are doomed. Look at Enron and Watergate. The more people you involve, the more likely the conspiracy will fall apart. The amount of people needed for this conspiracy could fill one of the towers. It's absurd to think this many people could keep a mass murder for Bush secret for this long. Absurd...
Xbone Stormsurgezz
EVieira
+105|6448|Lutenblaag, Molvania

Kmarion wrote:

EVieira wrote:

blah, blah, blah, huge incoherent post
Give up, you can't compete with the hard evidence provided by the third building. Its the somiking gun!

/sarcasm

(I'm don't really think there was a conspiracy...)
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6460|Menlo Park, CA
Was JFK's murder a conspiracy?. . . .probably!

Was 9/11 staged?. . . . . as Jerry says to Kramer in a condescending voice "What are you an idiot?". . . .

9/11 WASN'T STAGED it was an elaborate terrorist plot by muslim extremists that was planned/carried out with success (in their minds). . . .     P E R I O D!

end the conspiracy theory assault, YOUR WRONG. . . . live with it!
lt603668
+6|6331|northern cali
we al know the answer to this...

of course it was staged.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6460|Menlo Park, CA
No it wasnt!

and you have been reported for spam. . . .If you want to contribute, then do so in an intelligent mannar!! There is NO NEED for the ENORMOUS gap in your thread!

side note: thanks to mod for fixing his post!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-04-30 15:52:55)

RFTBunny
+4|6431|United States
I admit I was blinded by alot ... I'm not going to run around screaming conspiracy ... because immediately people tell you your a psycho and that the government loves you and would never hurt you ... but for those people don't think anything is being hidden ... do a little research about your government and it's past wars.  Sacrificing freedom for protection is never good, especially in the case when they are talking about a NORTH AMERICAN UNION ... which eliminates all borders in North America between Canada Mexico and the US with a highway that goes straight through... is that our idea of protection? I think not ... instead of coming back and screaming anti american and attacking everyone calling them stupid ... please research your lovely legislation that is passed ... and no that doesn't mean reading the name of it. 

Research:

False Flag Terrorism ... if your interested specifically CIA well because hey they are ours

The Patriot Act - if your really believe people are idiots ( yes actually dig throught it to find out what the chat is about)

The Patriot Act 2 - interesting enough on how more things are made pretty clear

The North American Union - I didn't know the government would like to rape our constitution and give our land to other countries and private organizations

Love your country enough? At least try to understand ... has nothing to do with politics boys and girls

Last edited by RFTBunny (2007-04-30 16:12:02)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

Someone stated this a few posts up: a conspiracy like this would need so many people involved that it simply couldn't have been kept so mum. One thing would've led to another and soon enough we'd be setting off explosives in Congress a la V for Vendetta.

Why people can't accept the notion that people were able to attack us is beyond me. Did I feel much more vulnerable after 9/11? Of course. But did I think the US was invincible beforehand? Not really.

The steel didn't need to melt completely in order for it to fall. Unless we researched space-age technology when it was built, there was still a shitload of heavy building like pipes, windows, desks, etc all putting their weight on increasingly weak beams. Eventually those beams will just give in.

And good on you Kmarion for posting pics of the aftermath. Honestly some people will make the most outlandish statements ever. "Durr if it wuz just jet fuel why does we need teh demolition XPERTS 2 blow up teh buildingz lulz?".
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6661|Calgary

stryyker wrote:

your retarded right?
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6291|Australia QLD
@fadedsteve - did the government pay you or brainwash you?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6725|United States of America

Sneaky.Russian wrote:

I have to ask who brainwashed everyone on this forum...
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531

fadedsteve wrote:

planned/carried out with success (in their minds)
Because we all know that the towers are still standing?
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6460|Menlo Park, CA

Sneaky.Russian wrote:

No. . .

They (the government) enjoy it better when they take money from me!!!

In regards to bubbalo. . . .The colapse of the towers was a success in their minds, it was a tragedy in ours! Thats what I meant. . . .

and if anyone honestly thinks 9/11 was an inside job, they are a fucking idiot PURE AND SIMPLE!!
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6314|New York
As a New Yorker and someone who lost over 200 friends and co-workers on that day I'm offended and angry at anyone who thinks 9/11 was a conspiracy. Some people seriously have way too much time on their hands and need to have their heads examined.  Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?  All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the best one.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6735|Cambridge (UK)
Whether one knew people who died or not makes no difference as to whether it was a conspiracy or not and Occam's Razor doesn't always cut true.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6460|Menlo Park, CA
REGARDLESS. . . . . . .

It was NOT an inside job!! jesus christ!!

Your wrong!! get over it!!
Scorpion0x17
+691|6735|Cambridge (UK)
Did I say it was?

Just because 'they' say it's so doesn't mean it is.

'They' used to say the world flat and the moon was made of cheese.
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6291|Australia QLD
Can some one answer my question please:
Why do people vote Bush?

He's the dumbest human being I have ever seen.
Seriously, he cannot live a media stand / speech without making a fool out of himself.
Now I know every US citizen will flame me for this statement, but I don't give a flying f**k. That man should be on a restraining order... not allowed to be 5km's within the white house.

If it was some one else on the President's spot, I am very sure we would know the real truth about big events of America. Bush doesn't give a sh*t about 9/11, he just wants the war in middle-east for the oil, thinking that it will make US rich, and yet look how many enemies they made.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6314|New York

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Whether one knew people who died or not makes no difference as to whether it was a conspiracy or not and Occam's Razor doesn't always cut true.
Your right, the people I lost make no difference as to whether this was a conspiracy or not, however, they're not alive to voice their protest as to how stupid a conspiracy theory this is.  Anyone can say anything is a conpiracy, it's very simple to make false accusations based on no proof at all.  If there were any credibility to this conspiracy the cut throat media journalists would be tripping over themsleves to break the case, but they took what the saw that day at face value.  Is it easier to believe that Muslim extremists carried out the act, or our own government carried out this elaborate, perfectly timed and coordinated plot without anyone leaking it or finding out about it?  Occam's Razor my friend.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard