ZeRoLiFe
+7|6458|Maryland
Ok well, i have been totally bored with Bf2 and wanted to try something new on it...i have already went through 2 accounts .. http://bf2s.com/player/61097186/ , http://bf2s.com/player/74520123/  both normal gameplay.. Was thinking of starting a whole new account and having a specific reason of doing, For example: sniper only, fastest colonel account.. IDK somethings like that. i already have a name for my new account, but dont have a reason to use it, Im thinking all AK-101/SVD only . what do u think?? plz give POSITIVE feedbacks.. thanks a lot .

And sorry for grammer, to lazy  to spell check..
Ryan
+1,230|6869|Alberta, Canada

I think you should lay off BF2 and wait for Crysis or COD4.

Those will be much better. For a year or two, then they will get boring like BF2.
bigpoppa
+0|6234
yes !
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6472|Chicago, IL
shoot helicopters with sniper rifiles to get a 100% accuracy rating and rule the leaderboard, or maybe play a map other than Karkand, the rest are good too.

Last edited by S.Lythberg (2007-04-29 19:31:54)

ZeRoLiFe
+7|6458|Maryland

bigpoppa wrote:

yes !
Dont be a tool if u arent gonna reply to something other than my post...
Donald O' Brien
+104|6729

bigpoppa wrote:

yes !
I haven't seen you post a single useful comment in any threads yet.  You are certainly on your way to becoming a respected forum member.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6489|meh-land
sniper only accounts are great fun, and try making an account with a hax name, and try to get banned from as many servers as possible...
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6567|Washington
i think you need a something to do... away from the computer..
adv3rsary
+28|6741
waste of time if u ask me... you need a hobby.. (this has become work to you) lol
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6348|Orrstrayleea
do a nade only account, or a TK only account and call it 1337~TK
Addict
+8|6370|The Netherlands

Donald O' Brien wrote:

bigpoppa wrote:

yes !
I haven't seen you post a single useful comment in any threads yet.  You are certainly on your way to becoming a respected forum member.
LOL, made me laugh

+1
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6505|Trondheim, Norway

Ryan wrote:

I think you should lay off BF2 and wait for Crysis or COD4.

Those will be much better. For a year or two, then they will get boring like BF2.
Or QW:ET

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard