Poll

Do you drive your car/truck with 2 feet or 1 foot?

2 feet52%52% - 10
1 foot47%47% - 9
Total: 19
KnifeWhore
+1|6787|USA
Hey just wondering how you drive cause me and my friends are having a little debate about how to drive.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6820

I drive with two feet because it's standard
I think you need to be a wee bit more specific... some people drive two-footed on automatics.
shspunkrockr
+0|6786
I gotta drive with 2 cause I drive a stick. And with auto I drive with 1 since there's no clutch.
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6757|Germany
Two feet? What? Gas and break at same time.
This is the way how Americans are driving.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6743|Charlie One Alpha
two feet when I'm driving my own car.
one foot when I'm driving my parents' automatic smart (man, that thing is like an indestructible go-kart)
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
KnifeWhore
+1|6787|USA
ok dont mind this forum post in the new poll gene i said make a poll u idiot
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6820

LaidBackNinja wrote:

one foot when I'm driving my parents' automatic smart (man, that thing is like an indestructible go-kart)
hahahh smart car, ive always wanted to drive one of those
looks fuckign hilariously fun
[meep meep!! VruuuUuMMM]
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6779|Houston, TX
I drive a standard, in Houston - Texas, and I drive my car like an Indy 500 racer.

I drive with 2 feet, but I have a question....

What does the middle pedal do?

I see alot of middle fingers but only for a sec in the rear view.....
DeadJim
+19|6782|Valencia, California
I drive with a detonator in my right hand, and the index finger of my left on the 'E' key.

when I realize I'm actually in traffic, its a 2-foot system due to manual transmission... my second vehicle is an automatic... nothing more embarassing (and sometimes a little frightening) when you slam on the 'clutch' in an automatic....
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6743|Charlie One Alpha

beeng wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

[meep meep!! VruuuUuMMM]
It IS fucking hilariously fun. Just push down on the gas and it shoots away like nobody's business. On a windy day you get to wrestle the steering wheel because that car gets tossed in the wind like nobody's business. If you take a corner too fast your passenger will scream like nobody's business because they all expect the damn thing to topple over. And if you have to carry 2 passengers the third will have to hide in the back like nobody's business. Also, you can slam it into a brick wall at 40 km/h and there won't be a scratch on that thing. It's made out of bouncy plastic/rubber stuff. I especially onjey it when I show new people the car.
"Here, watch this," and I kick the hood as hard as I can. They stand there with a shocked expression on their face and then the thing just bounces back into its original shape. It's awesome. It also means that you can crash into those big badass SUV things and crush em like a tin can. A smart is small, but unbreakable. I love it.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
KnifeWhore
+1|6787|USA
pls post on my poll in chater pls!!
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6805|Atlanta, GA USA
Manual transmission: 2 feet
Automatic transmission: 1 foot
It is dangerous to drive an automatic transmission with two feet, but I've heard of people who do it...
JimCognito
+10|6714
One foot holmes.  You're instructor should have told you this.  Never drive with one foot on the gas and one on the brake.  NEVER.
chickenmuncher
+2|6785| U.S.A.
1 foot.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6734
Dont drive an automatic with 2 feet. Not only does it mess with the lifetime of your brakes and some other stuff, but its GODDAMN ANNOYING FOR THE PEOPLE BEHIND YOU.

Seriously, I hate people whos brake lights are always on because they have a lazy left foot.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6804|AUS, Canberra
one day i drover from my house to canberaa city using only my feet( for steering and pedals) in an auto.

best case of  beer i ever
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6808|Noizyland

I'm an auto driver, so one foot. I don't have my own car but if I did it would probably be auto too. I don't give a shit about 'really driving' a car in manuel and I know it's the fasionable thing to do at the moment thanks to movies like 'The Fast and the Furious,' but really, I just drive so I can get to where I want to go.

And no-one should ever drive an auto with two feet. Ever. The whole idea of the left foot is to operate the clutch only, and if there's no clutch, there's no need to use your left foot.

LaibBackNinja, that sounds like an awesome car, especially the indestructable part, and crushing SUVs.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6808|Nova Scotia, Canada

LaidBackNinja wrote:

beeng wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

[meep meep!! VruuuUuMMM]
It IS fucking hilariously fun. Just push down on the gas and it shoots away like nobody's business. On a windy day you get to wrestle the steering wheel because that car gets tossed in the wind like nobody's business. If you take a corner too fast your passenger will scream like nobody's business because they all expect the damn thing to topple over. And if you have to carry 2 passengers the third will have to hide in the back like nobody's business. Also, you can slam it into a brick wall at 40 km/h and there won't be a scratch on that thing. It's made out of bouncy plastic/rubber stuff. I especially onjey it when I show new people the car.
"Here, watch this," and I kick the hood as hard as I can. They stand there with a shocked expression on their face and then the thing just bounces back into its original shape. It's awesome. It also means that you can crash into those big badass SUV things and crush em like a tin can. A smart is small, but unbreakable. I love it.
Can you crash into the SUVs like nobody's business?
R.Rabshaw
+1|6713

LaidBackNinja wrote:

beeng wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

[meep meep!! VruuuUuMMM]
Can you just say "noboy's business" for me one more time? Please?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6823|Singapore

Where'd I find a car like that LaidbackNinja?
KnifeWhore
+1|6787|USA

beeng wrote:

I drive with two feet because it's standard
I think you need to be a wee bit more specific... some people drive two-footed on automatics.
yea i mean do u drive with two feet in an automatic car

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard