mattajohnstone
+15|6759
well me and my m8 made new accounts just to see what we could get really...

me:
http://bf2s.com/player/98165222/
my mate:
http://bf2s.com/player/98168666/

any thoughts or ideas on how to get it even better?
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6450|Trondheim, Norway
Play on unranked servers, much better opposition = much better training, go by Battlefield.no #08 or waib
mattajohnstone
+15|6759
how many ppl play unranked unless its a clan match or on a fun mod?
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6450|Trondheim, Norway

mattajohnstone wrote:

a lot, just go by battlefield.no #08 and there will come some quite fast, even faster if you go to irc: #battlefield.no @ quakenet and say that you will go on, they will come
Simon
basically
+838|6629|UK
Stick close with other medics (Preferably one you know so you can shout at him if he doesn't rev you xD), much better chance of being revived.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6568|Seattle

LOL@Emil

He just wants to improve his own stats
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
mattajohnstone
+15|6759
yeah thats what we have been doin only thing that really get u are nades or clays that can get both of us at once or the odd time when they get lucky and kill us both
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6498|London (At Heart)

Obviously the best way to show your 1337ness is to go onto pistol and knife servers and get 19 - 1 KDs...

Obviously

Last edited by Shem (2007-04-29 02:27:25)

mattajohnstone
+15|6759

Shem wrote:

Obviously the best way to show your 1337ness is to go onto pistol and knife servers and get 19 - 1 KDs...

Obviously
hehe pro
Barrakuda777
+86|6707|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
You need more time on the accounts, as that is the best way to find where you stand. Also, the new account is no great improvement over your old one..... you just dont look like you have gained much skill from your time playing....

Kooda
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6471|Valley of the Dragons
I am thinking ... Cookie?
cuppytea
Banned
+3|6186|Cheshire, England
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=55088

Great infantry guide.

And of course, practice, practice, practice.

Last edited by cuppytea (2007-04-29 12:59:28)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6652|Disaster Free Zone
Play something other then IO. Anyone can look '1337' playing IO, it takes real skill to play against vehicles.
ZCor3x
+46|6541|Pennsylvania
DO NOT play unranked servers unless there are good players there.

If you're looking to get better, play with better players and get owned by them, basically.  Many people will argue with the way to play, but if you learn off of how you die to better players, and the mistakes you made, it will make you a better player.

Then you'll be able to get good stats.
adv3rsary
+28|6686

mattajohnstone wrote:

never (not even the first day i bought the game) have i played unranked unless it was a match/training...
and for the guy that said there's better opposition in unranked... how do u figure? i can totally see the people in unraked either totally sucking, or screwing around, or practicing random stuff (like flying) and therefore not contributing to the game, or doing stupid crap like tking (seeing as how there is no real consequences unless there s an admin to kick you)
cuppytea
Banned
+3|6186|Cheshire, England

adv3rsary wrote:

mattajohnstone wrote:

never (not even the first day i bought the game) have i played unranked unless it was a match/training...
and for the guy that said there's better opposition in unranked... how do u figure? i can totally see the people in unraked either totally sucking, or screwing around, or practicing random stuff (like flying) and therefore not contributing to the game, or doing stupid crap like tking (seeing as how there is no real consequences unless there s an admin to kick you)
No that's not what it's like at all... You've got the wrong idea.

Emil mentioned WAIB / Battlefield.no infantry, these are places where people in teams, etc. go to practice, so there's a lot better competition there than on ranked, and therefore makes you a better player.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6274|The | Netherlands

Shem wrote:

Obviously
No, then you get pistol as favorite weapon > Everybody knows ur a padder then.
BluRR33
+27|6358|Sweden
LoL  my   other  acc  have  spm 8.5
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6274|The | Netherlands
Everybody can get that on P/K servers while being a medic, if you were abled to keep that on normal pub. matches then it would be pro (though, much points per minute doesn't mean you are good, but you are just running arround with shockpaddles all the time)
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6498|London (At Heart)

3lmo wrote:

Shem wrote:

Obviously
No, then you get pistol as favorite weapon > Everybody knows ur a padder then.
Your point being?

3lmo wrote:

Everybody can get that on P/K servers while being a medic, if you were abled to keep that on normal pub. matches then it would be pro (though, much points per minute doesn't mean you are good, but you are just running arround with shockpaddles all the time)
I have 81 revives, thats about 5% of my score, I also averaged a kill every 15 seconds, go me.

Last edited by Shem (2007-05-01 10:36:52)

JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6248|Mo Val, Cali
Sorry to bring back an old post but these idiots only got to 7 and 8 spm because of the extra 2k points EA gave to them.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

Wow, great observation.  I believe you do earn one cookie, split in two for the observation on both accounts.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6248|Mo Val, Cali
I just looked at there accuracy and was wondering how was it so low and they still got a decent spm. Possible but unlikely then I remembered to check if the numbers added up or did they get that bonus points help.
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6297

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Sorry to bring back an old post but these idiots only got to 7 and 8 spm because of the extra 2k points EA gave to them.
Those idiots weren't showing off 7 and 8 SPM at that point.
However, some idiot just found and old thread which was altered by the 2K point boost and made a retarded observation.

LOL Ken, I don't think he got it.

Last edited by Ten24Alpha420 (2008-02-25 22:04:40)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6623|pimelteror.de
join the esl and play bf2 gathers all day long.

www.esl.eu

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard