Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6345|Australia
You realise that with those proposed stats, you'd have 260000 points from the kills alone......
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6346|105 RVK

Chorcai wrote:

Id have most of it,  deffo on the K/S of 80 !
yours is exactly 80 but rest you would be miles away so no.
180.000 GS is the only thing u have done for that medal

Last edited by Missionless (2007-03-20 07:11:14)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734
/Revived.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6440|California, US
haha yeah right
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6639|Gold coast, Aus.
you fucking faggots.
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6680|Farmland, England
medal of bf2 should just die award

quake wars is on the way! :p
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6342|Graz, Austria

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Speaking of rewards, this pic has been posted before, but does anyone know what the awards in read squares were? I think this was the plan in the beta BF2

http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=huhqv3.png
Oh, nice find!
I too would like to know what the names & requirements of those were.

Once I saw someone faking a screenshot where he achieved that blue ribbon with the yellow snake and pretended it had something to do with the boat.
Also, the badges on the right column look like they contain an anchor, so maybe it has something to do with boats/water too.
The badges in the left column look like they contain binoculars. Maybe there was supposed to be a scout kit.
tgust5
+22|6645
um....the criteria......maybe people who have played the game for 16,000,000 hours could get it......
usually a medal of honor is awarded to a person after he does ONE good thing. 

maybe......criteria having to do with team points
-1500 heals, revives, repairs, and resupplies each.
-1500 driver ability points
-50,000 team score
-200 hours squad leader time
-iar.  50 team score.

sumthin like that--kills dont get a medal of honor
tgust5
+22|6645

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Milk.org wrote:

Medal of honour has already been spoke about in these forums I beleive use the search function, in short EA decided not to include this into the final game as it would take away meaning from the actual medal of which most recipients have lost their lives for the USA.
what about the purple heart? wounded, but still real!

Tetrino wrote:

I think a better thing would be a Teamwork Medal or something. 100000+ Teamwork points and 50 Teamwork points IAR. Kill streak of 80 is impossible for me.
Medal of Valor.  30,000 team points.

----------------

Speaking of rewards, this pic has been posted before, but does anyone know what the awards in read squares were? I think this was the plan in the beta BF2

the left badge-revives
right badge--boats
top ribbon--transport
middle ribbon- boats
bottom ribbon--revives.

thats my guess--thode awards were taken out of the game though
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6368|Iowa...

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Milk.org wrote:

Medal of honour has already been spoke about in these forums I beleive use the search function, in short EA decided not to include this into the final game as it would take away meaning from the actual medal of which most recipients have lost their lives for the USA.
what about the purple heart? wounded, but still real!

Tetrino wrote:

I think a better thing would be a Teamwork Medal or something. 100000+ Teamwork points and 50 Teamwork points IAR. Kill streak of 80 is impossible for me.
Medal of Valor.  30,000 team points.

----------------

the items farthest to the left look like badges for the laser designator.they decided not to include it in BF2 because it was too powerful,but it is in BF2:MC.
adv3rsary
+28|6734
hasnt been forgotten.. with congress being useless and powerless now, they just dont get to hand out medals

(PS if u know someone with 35000 kills in transport laugh at em, smack em twice for me and tell em to get a life)

Last edited by adv3rsary (2007-04-28 22:51:48)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6609|Reisterstown, MD

I have a MoH in another game(BHD) and it is pretty hard to achieve.  Takes quite awhile to get so I think if there was one for BF2 it should be hard to get. 
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6859

Absinthe wrote:

Criteria :
- 30,000 kills in an airplane
- 30,000 kills in a helicopter
- 35,000 kills in an armor
- 35,000 kills in a transport
- Global : kill streak of 80
- Global : 180K+ score
Its an vehicle whore medal... some of the best players are infantry, not armor.  And plus, i don't recall very many of the medal of honor recipients in a tank, or jet, but on the ground as foot soldier.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6345|Australia

globefish23 wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Oh, nice find!

Once I saw someone faking a screenshot where he achieved that blue ribbon with the yellow snake and pretended it had something to do with the boat.
Also, the badges on the right column look like they contain an anchor, so maybe it has something to do with boats/water too.
The badges in the left column look like they contain binoculars. Maybe there was supposed to be a scout kit.
I don't think that it's for a kit - the badges are arranged in no particular order, so my guess is that there was going to be some kind of points system for spotting.
The other badge lookes like the bows of two ships on either side of a lifering. Maybe there was going to be warships like in 1942? Possibly that explains the other "sea" ribbons, but I have no idea what that one with the skull is.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6342|Graz, Austria
I have watched some videos & screenshots of pre-release versions of BF2 and my guesses are:
The badges on the left have something to do with the removed laser designator, as they show binoculars.
There has been a transport hovercraft that has been removed, so maybe the nautical badges and ribbons where counting for that too.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6544|Milkystania, yurop
Well then u will need a Vehicle-Jihad award
Now that would be fun
tgust5
+22|6645

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Oh, nice find!

I don't think that it's for a kit - the badges are arranged in no particular order, so my guess is that there was going to be some kind of points system for spotting.
The other badge lookes like the bows of two ships on either side of a lifering. Maybe there was going to be warships like in 1942? Possibly that explains the other "sea" ribbons, but I have no idea what that one with the skull is.
no--they are arranged in a certain order
ForcesofChaos
+2|6253
Medal of Honour is a US Army Medal, you will have to think of one for MEC and PLA aswell, if u want a Medal of Honour in BF2
signa
~~~~~
+50|6747|Michigan, USA

Absinthe wrote:

Criteria :
- 30,000 kills in an airplane
- 30,000 kills in a helicopter
- 35,000 kills in an armor
- 35,000 kills in a transport
- Global : kill streak of 80
- Global : 180K+ score
all those kills would equal 260,000 points. you might have to rethink your global score. =p
doc. josh
+48|6563
It should just be given to the best person on the server over 3 rounds! so if u come in 1st 3 rounds in a row not counting 2x bonus then u get the medal

Last edited by doc. josh (2007-04-29 11:34:56)

ForcesofChaos
+2|6253
35000 kills in Transport would take Years. its ridiculous to even suggest so many kills in Transport.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6498|Somewhere else

ForcesofChaos wrote:

Medal of Honour is a US Army Medal, you will have to think of one for MEC and PLA aswell, if u want a Medal of Honour in BF2
True.

What I have noticed is that there are no medals for a few fields.  Flag CAPTURES, and Air and Ground defense points.

I think the medal of Valor could have included Air and Ground defense as requirements.  It's the most fitting medal.

As for Flag Captures, the should have a medal for it. Maybe a "Frontline Combat Medal" With Requirements like:  [this would be CMOH worthy, gaming wise]

1,000 Flag Captures
2,000 Capture Assists
150 Hours Aviator
150 Hours Armor
150 Hours Helicopter
50,000 Kills
50 Teampoints IAR
40 kills IAR

EDIT: the thing is, is that alot of medals are time based, not really skill based, this would be different. maybe even throw in a KDR of 2/1?

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2007-04-29 12:06:18)

Dragonclaw
+186|6323|Florida
Wow... a medal encouraging gay vehicle whoring. Pathetic.
David.P
Banned
+649|6292

tgust5 wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

the left badge-revives
right badge--boats
top ribbon--transport
middle ribbon- boats
bottom ribbon--revives.

thats my guess--thode awards were taken out of the game though
Why! Those awards would have been so cal especially revive badge!
cuppytea
Banned
+3|6233|Cheshire, England
The OP's last activity on these forums was in October 2006, you guys really think it's worth anything replying?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard