DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6679|Farmland, England

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Pubic wrote:

What can I say, theres just way too many cheats floating round and its ruining the game for me.  I swear, I almost can't go a single round without seeing evidence of it now...repeated long-range L85A1 headshots by the same guy, rockets shooting out of the ground, you name it.  Its just no fun.

It was never like this in BF1942, what the hell did you do DICE?
Well...
If you cant beat em. Join em.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en& … tnG=Search
More like, if you can't beat em, stop playing? :p
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6684

Jemme101 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

point...click
QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SVD, high-end graphics card, large LCD screen, ownage even against the L96.
I already knew the answer to my question before I clicked Stats ...
LOL. I'm a squad sniper. 

EDIT:  My bad.  Late night and I didn't get some yet.

And you karma +1 me too awhile back for my tactics.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-04-30 08:14:14)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6459

Ilocano wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SVD, high-end graphics card, large LCD screen, ownage even against the L96.
I already knew the answer to my question before I clicked Stats ...
LOL. I'm a squad sniper.  I'm in the mix, taking and defending flags.  I didn't start this e-penis contest, but I don't hide behind my knife/pistol when getting killed.  You have more hours with the knife/pistol than with a sniper rifle.

You:
45 Kills/hr Sniper Rifle
Wins & Losses 2,772 / 2,496 (1.11)
Capture Points
Captured CP  2,864
Capture Assist  1,538
Defended CP  1,671
Knife 220:59:49 562 1,910 0.2942 21.85%
Pistols 234:49:41 2,927 3,639 0.8043 24.65%
Sniper Rifles 353:48:08 16,193 936 17.3002 54.75% 

Me:  Vehicle maps
44 kills/hr Sniper Rifle
Wins & Losses 212 / 192 (1.10)
Capture Points
Captured CP  496
Capture Assist  827
Defended CP  402
Knife 00:18:31 61 42 1.4524 32.62%
Pistols 03:34:29 153 163 0.9387 22.26%
Sniper Rifles 35:14:02 1,554 532 2.9211 43.52%   

61 kills/hr I/O Sniper Rifle
Wins & Losses 108 / 59 (1.83)
Capture Points
Captured CP  181
Capture Assist  277
Defended CP  138
Knife 00:05:53 27 20 1.3500 25.00%
Pistols 00:36:05 53 51 1.0392 25.20%
Sniper Rifles 14:16:43 858 187 4.5882 45.33%

And you karma +1 me too awhile back for my tactics.
shutup
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

I am with you.  Rainbow Six Vegas here I come.
ts-pulsar
+54|6520

aLi3nZ wrote:

point...click

Damn, I think I got whiplash from the bunny hopping

I actually play almost identical to you, short of the pogo stick, kind of creepy.

SplinterStrike wrote:

The first was in a Warlord server where one guy with a DAO jumped down into the main room in the palace, double shotted the guy jumping in through the right side window, snap turned and gibbed me who was standing in the archway and then did another 180 to empty his clip into the guy running into the door. This took maybe...three seconds.  I've never seen anyone turn that fast and accurately ever.
This doesn't really sound like cheating to me, I've done similar things on occasion.  Usually using the M11-87 though. (DAO doesn't have the one shot kill potential of the M11-87)  I've wiped out entire six man squads as fast as I can get the shotgun to fire many times.

Heck last night I was accused of being a cheater because I took out a six man squad using the AK-74U to kill three guys, the pistol to kill two more, and my knife to kill last medic and the guy he revived, all in about 4-5 seconds.  Really gets your heart rate going when you get into situations like that and everything just seems to click.  And I can say I wasn't really surprised when that whole squad accused me of cheating, if I was on the other end I probably would have thought the same thing.
ZCor3x
+46|6587|Pennsylvania
How did "I'm about done with Bf2" go into "I'mza bettor snipzor!" ?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6423|NSW, Australia

Cheez wrote:

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

To avoid about70% of the hackers/glitchers you should not play Karkand, especially 24/7 FF off, Inf only servers.
We don't have FF off's in New Zaustraliand. Its a strange Utopia we have down here.
... the bf2s AU server is ff off
pinoy=>joemarie
+4|6556|paris,france

Pubic wrote:

What can I say, theres just way too many cheats floating round and its ruining the game for me.  I swear, I almost can't go a single round without seeing evidence of it now...repeated long-range L85A1 headshots by the same guy, rockets shooting out of the ground, you name it.  Its just no fun.

i read this tread before,another guy crying about this game. learn to play and dont accuse cheater PUNKBUSTEr is doing his JOB.
{T1st}Regis
+0|6226
Well i cant say i have come across hackers in pub servers but in a scrim i was in a while back it was 5 v 5 and the other team was made up of some random guys i guess, but in the end they were all hackers... they were saying they did hack and there were saying where they got it so yes there are hackers in this game but that doesn't mean u should quit. Just get better at the game and keep trying and trust me u will be able to own everybody(not saying i do or anything) just keep trying man. One last thing, ts-pulsar i love how u say u took out this 6 man squad its really funny.. like a story, not trying to start anything but u know... look at ur KDR doesn't really say much man...!
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6858

pinoy=>joemarie wrote:

Pubic wrote:

i read this tread before,another guy crying about this game. learn to play and dont accuse cheater PUNKBUSTEr is doing his JOB.
Punkbuster? in IMO punkbuster doesnt work as well as its supposed to work.  And, there is alot more hackers than most of you think, but alot of them dont really pub, and if they do they arnt very good.  The hackers with skill compete because the good teams pick them up. (thats my opinion)
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6684

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

shutup
Well, he started it.  Besides, you suck at sniping, so ST*U you coward, stay behind your men while they get killed so I can survive medic whore squad leader!!!

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-04-29 02:57:18)

klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6604|Sweden

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

that's okay, you still have the forums!

i thought i was done with bf2 until i got project reality.  i haven't played a whole round of bf2 since.
Same here. No cheaters there. But i still die waaaay too much! 

Me likes them purple hearts......
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

Ilocano wrote:

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

shutup
Well, he started it.  Besides, you suck at sniping, so ST*U you coward, stay behind your men while they get killed squad leader!!!
This is like watching kids fight at kindergarten. It's also like watching the politicians debate at the New Zealand parliament.

Regardless, knock it off and grow up.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Vonlefteye
+4|6556
I played Project Reality yesterday, give it a try if you are tiredof all the crap on BF2, i'll still play every now and then but from now on i'm sticking with PR
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6340|Orrstrayleea

aLi3nZ wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

point...click

Mmmmm, that sorta looks like me just getting some lucky shots in but some of was deffinatly cheating, Whats the name of the song and artist in that?
Wait, are you saying I am cheating? wtf..

Song is:  Three Days Grace - Riot and Prodigy - Firestarter and yes all snipers listen to shitty music lamo.

You can get those shots if you have good ping and you are prob right about the amount of cheaters. Just not on the servers I play on. (ICONZ ftw) Sure their are hackers, but they don't last long.
Woah- Take it easy, I was kidding tune your sarcasm detector thanx, Firestarter WTF is wrong with that song, IMO it pretty good
Dragonclaw
+186|6322|Florida
Its funny how 99% of the people here think MSX is the only hacking site. MSX is the worse of all the hacking sites and Ill leave it at that.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Rainbow Six Vegas is much more fun than BF2.  I spend half the round shooting up a didge charger.
ZCor3x
+46|6587|Pennsylvania

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Its funny how 99% of the people here think MSX is the only hacking site. MSX is the worse of all the hacking sites and Ill leave it at that.
It's funny how 99% of bf2 community careless about hacking sites. Therefor they know nothing about them.  The  1% that actually knows something about them, most likely have hacked, or do hack.  Not like it helps anyone anyways, hacker or not, most of them suck.
pvtmoustacheride
5 cents
+11|6620|Iowa, USA

Polux wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Accept people are better than you.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6408|fÄking denmark

pinoy=>joemarie wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Well, then PUNKBUSTER isn't doing there job good.
I'm not saying that I can't handle players that are better then me, but I've seen alot of H4X and frag vidoes with hackers playing online..
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6532|montreal, quebec

you seem pretty up-to-date with the hacking scene my friend

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2007-04-29 17:12:22)

Dragonclaw
+186|6322|Florida

PvtStPoK wrote:

you seem pretty up-to-date with the hacking scene my friend
It helps to know what youre talking about. Alot of people dont and end up acting like idiots thinking there are no hackers and that MSX is the only hacker group.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-04-29 18:27:09)

Dragonclaw
+186|6322|Florida

pinoy=>joemarie wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Another misinformed idiot. Punkbuster is NOT doing its job. There are hacks that punkbuster will NEVER catch up too because PB is a bunch of morons who cant do shit so they use delayed mass bannings to try to scare hackers. There are plenty of good players but there are also a hell of alot of hackers and if you deny that then you are a fucking idiot.
ZCor3x
+46|6587|Pennsylvania

pinoy=>joemarie wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Another misinformed idiot. Punkbuster is NOT doing its job. There are hacks that punkbuster will NEVER catch up too because PB is a bunch of morons who cant do shit so they use delayed mass bannings to try to scare hackers. There are plenty of good players but there are also a hell of alot of hackers and if you deny that then you are a fucking idiot.
That's why PB is the best anti-hack program there is.  There are hackers, but they need to learn how to hack if they do, I haven't come across anyone I thought "hacked".. Maybe I haven't come along anyone who's hacked, or maybe hackers are overrated.
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6679|Farmland, England
most hacks (or should i say tweaks) are pretty much undetected via punkbuster, except for pb screenshots, but not everyone checks them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard