SoC./Omega
+122|6538|Omaha, Nebraska!

Omnideath wrote:

one more reason to invest in a 360, although id much rather have it for pc...
They will put it on PC, I hope. If they don't it will be a huge financial mistake, they could make millions more by putting it on PC also. Another note is that the trailer just came out yesterday, and was introduced today. They still have time to think about putting it on PC also.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642

stef10 wrote:

This is gonna rape bf2.
I was gonna post the video nice job posting

Cant wait for the game to come out
Masta_Daco
+39|6733|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

Vilham wrote:

nice looks like they fucked up the Cod series....

also if its console only again MAJOR fail.
nah dude, finally off the re,re,re,re,re,re,re-used WW2 setting that was bothering me, finally something new to the CoD series.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

Woah, this looks awesome. I can see a lot of BF2 players going to this game.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6627|Washington, DC

Snake wrote:

Woah, this looks awesome. I can see a lot of BF2 players going to this game.
I hope you're wrong! I don't want a bunch of retards polluting the COD gene pool

Anyways, if I'm not mistaken, Infinity Ward's main focus is on the PC. The odd-numbered COD games (save for COD1) are usually only for consols, while the even-numbered ones are focused on the PC. Also, if COD2 is any indication, the game's main focus is on infantry combat with some vehicle usage. On Planet CoD, they said that there will be the ability to laser designate targets for airstrikes (sound like a certain video game by a certain Swedish developer?).
jammyc53
+7|6555|Newcastle. England.
will it have ranks and badges etc. like bf2 ?
The_Mac
+96|6222
You know, I actually found some more info, posted from Activision.
http://www.activision.com/en_US/home/home.jsp
Platform PC DVD ROM Genre Shooter  Developed By Infinity Ward Release Date  Fall 2007
So we know its coming to PC.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6391|The Gem Saloon

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Looks very nice, but I don't understand people's obsession with Desert Eagles

Hopefully vehicle use will be prevalent.
lack of experience and knowledge.....that and the movies that make fools think you can shoot that fucking cannon with one hand.
The_Mac
+96|6222

doc. josh wrote:

I wanted the next call of duty to be based in Korea not damed moder warfare! there is enough of the ww2 and modern warfare games all ready I want Korea
Don't forget Vietnam. You could be flying Hueys or Phantoms, or anything like that. I'd give to be a Huey Pilot/Door gunner.
Or an OV-10 Bronco pilot. Or something.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6627|Washington, DC

Parker wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Looks very nice, but I don't understand people's obsession with Desert Eagles

Hopefully vehicle use will be prevalent.
lack of experience and knowledge.....that and the movies that make fools think you can shoot that fucking cannon with one hand.
You mean CS:S lied to me?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465
I remember the cross platform shit-fest that was CoD2. I am not buying this game.
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6249|England
If you guys thought EA were bad about patching then you ain't seen nothing yet Infinity Ward are shit they released CoD 2 without any Punk Buster took them 4 months after the release to actually release the PB patch, the original CoD was superb for modding, they nerfed the hell outta CoD 2 sdk code so all the mods look the same and have i said how poor Infinty Ward are they give even less of a shit about after sales care than EA and that is saying something. The demo  looks sweet and the SP will probably be sweet as well just don't expect to much outta Multi player
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
The_Mac
+96|6222
Well, who the hell knows at this point. I wouldn't dismiss anything big titled like this, it may turn out good. The MP from what I've gathered may be good.

And just for those who missed it:
You know, I actually found some more info, posted from Activision.
http://www.activision.com/en_US/home/home.jsp
Platform PC DVD ROM Genre Shooter  Developed By Infinity Ward Release Date  Fall 2007
So we know its coming to PC.

Last edited by The_Mac (2007-04-28 20:20:54)

splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6736|Omaha, Nebraska
Omega what parts of Omaha you from?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6402|NSW, Australia

i hope it still plays like COD2, tactical gameplay just isnt as fun at running in guns blazing
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York
fkn sxe
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

They told us awhile last week that they were going to show it during the draft. We do not have much information on the game still as of yet.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
pj666
+16|6362|Sydney, Australia
The game will only beat BF2 if the multiplayer is up to it. The whole squad, commander, maps, kits, statistics just seemed to work for BF2. Whether they will get that side of it together for CoD4 remains to be seen.  The graphics look great, but lots of games look great then fall over. BF2 never converted over to console well.

I never played CoD multi player, so I have no idea how it was in the past, but my experience of playing CoD games on console was OK, but never grabbed me like BF2.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6523|Singapore
holy shit it looks so sexy.....
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6653|Land of the Very Cold
I dont like trailers like this one. I want in-game footage, not the cinematics.
BlAiR_AgaiN
+12|6342|Slovenia
Don't expect too much... If it's primarily made for PS3 or xbox360, and that means no 64 or 32 man carnage and  the conversion won't be a whole new game. But this is just speculation.
Trailer is nothing special. They should show some in-game footage, not this.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6387

BlAiR_AgaiN wrote:

Don't expect too much... If it's primarily made for PS3 or xbox360, and that means no 64 or 32 man carnage and  the conversion won't be a whole new game. But this is just speculation.
Trailer is nothing special. They should show some in-game footage, not this.
Hello?  It's for PC, and therefore not primarilty for PS3 or XBox 360.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6524|London (At Heart)

Am I the only one who didnt like it?
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6387

Shem wrote:

Am I the only one who didnt like it?
Afraid so.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6445

BTW, I think one of the forces invloved is from the Middles East, that's what I hear in the trailer "Enemy troops" in arabic. But there is another language which I don't understand, which means there are more than two forces!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard