Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6336|105 RVK

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Missionless wrote:

its easier to get kills with the AK and it owns the G36E, so its a gun for noobs.
ur automatically a noob for saying that missionless

AKs need skill to use,bcuz they have more recoil than any other gun,and i think its one of the most balanced rifles in game...unlike g36e

and u say every other gun that pwns g36e is noobish? -_- stfu man
omg who are u to call me a n00b u sniper.
zer0fus10n
+14|6520

Jameseyy wrote:

zer0fus10n wrote:

mcquade1992 wrote:

i alwas get accused of aimbots and aoutomatic fire hack
You'd get accused for being less talented at this game then a fucking penguin you retard, let alone a fucking hacker, maybe a retarded hacker? BTW, Give yourself a FUCKING RAP!
Alright, firstly, I'm totally against taking the piss out of people based on their stats, but oh well.

Zerofusion, before you decided to talk shit to the poor noob did you look at your own stats??

Point number 1: YOU'RE A STAT PADDER

Point number 2: 694 HOURS AND A 1.0 K/D RATIO?? WTF

Infact, I've said enough, I could go on but every single one of your stats are pathetic, even with the padding, congrats you fucking moron.

This noob might be bad but he'll get good with practise, you however have peaked at a 1.0 k/d ratio even with padding, LOLOL nice.

edit: typos ftw
Btw, i made a post a few days ago search it, i havn't played on this account for several months now it's no longer mine my new account's Infiltraters, but yet you can't judge someone by there stats unless there horrendes like the creater of this post, some people actually play better ingame then there stats show but .5 kd ratio is pathetic and just making brag posts is even worse..
DivineIntervention
+2|6219
In terms of skill... the L85A1 takes the most to use, mainly because of its horrible accuracy. Once you master it though you will never use another gun again.

G36E takes the least skill. And the M16 is average skill.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6704|UK

mcquade1992 wrote:

at the moment i use g36e 99% of the time becaus i have mastered  burst fire
wow that must of took all of 3 seconds
I dunno all the guns are really good i wouldn't recommend the L85A1 its not very accurate and it has 2 much recoil. G36E is a good gun if you can aim for the head i once got 10kills in 1 clip if you can master it the G36E can be very deadly. The16 is the same way to its just harder to get 1shot kills. But i would say AK-101 is the best rounded gun in BF2. Its has Full Auto/Semi Auto very accurate at 50m or more the 5.56 round can pull a 1shot kill if your lucky. So IMO try the G36E or the AK-101 i would go with the G36E since you can choose it on either team and the AK-101 and M16 you cant choose every game unless you switch at the start of the round.

But i don't use the G36E, only if there is alot of noobs who use them but most ppl with the G36E barely even damage me cause my reaction time is so fast ur dead b4 you even prone or see me. Also don't jump around or go prone your just asking to die quicker stay standing or crouch most ppl instantly go prone which is a big mistake against an experienced player.

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2007-04-28 06:46:16)

mcquade1992
+3|6218|Surfers Paradse, Australia

Samtheman53 wrote:

mcquade1992 wrote:

yes it did lol
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6704|UK

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

The l85ai, because you know that when you have 36-5 with that you have pwnd the tits off of everyone i love that because of the scoope, it is deadly on single fire, IDK why everyone hates it....i should use it more, but its either that of the AK-101
I agree the L85a1 is a great gun, especially on single fire at a medium - long range, although I stopped using medic unlocks all together recently so i dont us it anymore
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6704|UK

mcquade1992 wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

mcquade1992 wrote:

yes it did lol
Whats ur name anyway I want to look up your stats
Megalomaniac
+92|6336|105 RVK

Samtheman53 wrote:

mcquade1992 wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

yes it did lol
stats nub.
Simon
basically
+838|6666|UK

Missionless wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

mcquade1992 wrote:

yes it did lol
stats nub.
Dude stop calling everyone a nub/noob and just generally insulting people because you think they are inferior to you.

Your not pro, its a game, stop acting all high and mighty.
Megalomaniac
+92|6336|105 RVK

Simon wrote:

Missionless wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

stats nub.
Dude stop calling everyone a nub/noob and just generally insulting people because you think they are inferior to you.

Your not pro, its a game, stop acting all high and mighty.
flame nub
psH
Banned
+217|6392|Sydney

RDMC(2) wrote:

If you have mastered the burst of fire then try to get the same results with the M16, I will tell you it will be different. Even so, the G36E is a very simple gun to get kills with, since you will KEEP the crosshairs when running, which no other gun has, reload time is immensly fast, its accuracy is the same as a sniper rifle and it comes with a medic.
I love how you said that without saying its a noob gun.

Last edited by Doms (2007-04-28 18:39:49)

RECONDO67
+60|6644|miami FL
The 3 guns are good but are used by medics and I dislike medics they don't fight like men  they run to get healed and they revive u in front of a machine gun nest just so they can collect 2 points.  medics should be allowed to heal them selves only once or twice in a round.
mcquade1992

Samtheman53 wrote:

mcquade1992 wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

yes it did lol
my stats are mcquade263
mcquade1992

RECONDO67 wrote:

The 3 guns are good but are used by medics and I dislike medics they don't fight like men  they run to get healed and they revive u in front of a machine gun nest just so they can collect 2 points.  medics should be allowed to heal them selves only once or twice in a round.
so if u get killed u dnt want a medic to revive u??????
also i am a godd medic i dont run to heal my self i kill everyone and heal my squad and my self after we the machine guns are taken out also if we didnt heal our selves we cant heal or revive u because we will be dead hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mcquade1992 (2007-04-28 07:10:38)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6236|Scotland!

Missionless wrote:

imo the AK-101 is more of a noob gun than the G36E, its easier to get kills with the AK and it owns the G36E, so its a gun for noobs.
It's easier if you're good with recoil, and noobs aren't good with recoil, so they won't get easy kills with AK so they'll use g36e.

RECONDO67 wrote:

Funny coming from  a sniper who whores claymores. gg

Last edited by Jameseyy (2007-04-28 07:10:42)

Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6656|I smell corners

BlAiR_AgaiN wrote:

M16 on single shot. Over.
mcquade1992

Jameseyy wrote:

Missionless wrote:

imo the AK-101 is more of a noob gun than the G36E, its easier to get kills with the AK and it owns the G36E, so its a gun for noobs.
It's easier if you're good with recoil, and noobs aren't good with recoil, so they won't get easy kills with AK so they'll use g36e.

RECONDO67 wrote:

Funny coming from  a sniper who whores claymores. gg
well when u fire in 3 or 4 round bursts it has exelent stability not to bad recoil but enough to hit and kill ur enemys
darkhorror
+1|6282

Noobpatty wrote:

Wow you're all tardmuffins- Mqquade you need to stand up for yourslef and what is true- Look at my KDR I sucked for a long time and now I'm kicking ass. But look- my KDR isn't immediatley raising-it's under one, I sucked for a long time and it's hard to fix that and I get little 11 year olds all the time saying how I hack- but I don't- I just pwn. PKM, M4 and M16 are uber powerful and accurate and sometimes we just have our pwning moments- It feels good too, as you destroy the enemies In fire fights, from far away with awesome accuracy as they get completely pissed as they complain about how they should have won...

And the m16 is the best...I don't have the g36e but From what I hear maybe it will be at least as good as the m16...the m16 has burst, instead of the l85, which's accuracy goes everywhere but on the pin in the scope when at least trying to fire 2 shots and it's accurate, and powerful, looks badass on screen with an m203 and is pretty good at semi-auto, however I recommend medium encounters
Your still not good, you don't just look at KDR to see if someone is good just for the reason you posted. But you can look at the history and see how they have been doing lately, and you still are only around a 1:1 KDR.

Now back to the topic at hand The G36e is better than the M16, I never use the G36e any more though since I can't use it in matches so keep to the stock guns. The l85 is just a good gun but different than the G36e or M16, it's more compairable to the AK101 with better sight.

To mcquade1992 whats your name in BF2?

Last edited by darkhorror (2007-04-28 07:19:14)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6236|Scotland!
G36e or M16, it's more compairable to the AK101 with better sight.
I disagree, when shooting without ironsights/scope the L85 has totally different recoil and cone spread than the ak101
darkhorror
+1|6282

Jameseyy wrote:

G36e or M16, it's more compairable to the AK101 with better sight.
I disagree, when shooting without ironsights/scope the L85 has totally different recoil and cone spread than the ak101
And still the L85 is still more similar to the ak101 than the M16 and G36e. Being that it's full auto great for close range, enough damage for one shot head kill, and isn't as accurate as the M16 or G36e though it's sight makes up for some of it's lacking accuracy.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6661|pimelteror.de
Choose the weapon you like. it´s a game and these weapons are free to use. if you get bored by one kit/weapon just try another.. do not care about, what those "pros" think about the g36e. the game is about having fun, not comparing the size of a virtual penis...
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6818|Marathon, Florida Keys

DivineIntervention wrote:

In terms of skill... the L85A1 takes the most to use, mainly because of its horrible accuracy.
Someone pinch me, i must be dreaming because i cannot believe i just read that.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6488|Kentucky
No question about it    G36E
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6568

zer0fus10n wrote:

Btw, i made a post a few days ago search it, i havn't played on this account for several months now it's no longer mine my new account's Infiltraters, but yet you can't judge someone by there stats unless there horrendes like the creater of this post, some people actually play better ingame then there stats show but .5 kd ratio is pathetic and just making brag posts is even worse..
You are a fucking loser peice of shit. STFU, and worry about your own pathetic shit. I normaly would never randomly talk shit to someone but following this thread made me. You have no reason to talk shit. Makes me think you are mentaly instable and suffer from a pathetic boring life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard