xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California
till Northern Strike comes out and I will download it and play it.

Yes.

EDIT: ANYONE else looking forward to it?

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2007-03-07 23:19:31)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA
no.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
Nah.... I would if i had the money and just get it and play it for 10 minutes then go bleh, but I haven't touch my 2142 since December.
wachtler83
+22|6556|Columbus,Ohio
no way too many bugs. why cant they make sure the game is bug free. i mean i would buy it but the game hasnt      been out that long and how many times have they patched it. this is going to be bf2 all over again nerf this nerf that
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California

wachtler83 wrote:

no way too many bugs. why cant they make sure the game is bug free. i mean i would buy it but the game hasnt      been out that long and how many times have they patched it. this is going to be bf2 all over again nerf this nerf that
There are barely any bugs actually (that I have encountered or heard of [they also fixed ALL wall glitches]). Dont stereotype
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6671|MoVal So-Cal
Buying a new PC does something to your bank account.....it empties it. Must.....make.....more.....money.....
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6692|Sydney, Australia
Cool it or this gets closed.
wachtler83
+22|6556|Columbus,Ohio
next time you play 2142 hit ctrl alt del and tell me what it says while your playing it. mine says bf2.exe huh interesting huh. thats why im comparing it to bf2 cause i believe its just a buggy mod for the original. tell me if im wrong
edit: just my two cents

Last edited by wachtler83 (2007-03-07 23:36:04)

xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California

Pernicious544 wrote:

Buying a new PC does something to your bank account.....it empties it. Must.....make.....more.....money.....
Thank you for going towards the topic. Have a karma.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6298|105 RVK
Okay edit your topic saying: People that ARE looking forward to it can only reply.

There you go.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California

wachtler83 wrote:

next time you play 2142 hit ctrl alt del and tell me what it says while your playing it. mine says bf2.exe huh interesting huh. thats why im comparing it to bf2 cause i believe its just a buggy mod for the original. tell me if im wrong
I just havn't heard of any bugs since last patch. Have you? If you have I'd love to hear what they are.

PS. I am ignoring all negative posts hereafter.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Then why the FUCK would you come on here bitching. Go the Fuck away. My question was IS anyone else LOOKING FORWARD (key words there) to it. it wasn't 'Come in this thread and bitch'. Go away
Um...people here gave you the answer and then motivated it. So you need to stop bitchin.
As for me..hell no, not going to buy it.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6622|Spokane, Washington

I will step out on this one.

I am looking forward to it. Anything that includes new content, I look forward to. (Thats why I have so many mods )

I really think you people need to think more positively about the game. It doesn't have nearly as many game play bugs as BF2 and personally, it isn't that bad.

and its 22 mins 30 seconds

Last edited by Unclean009 (2007-03-07 23:39:03)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA

Unclean009 wrote:

I am looking forward to it. Anything that includes new content, I look forward to. (Thats why I have so many mods )

I really think you people need to think more positively about the game. It doesn't have nearly as many game play bugs as BF2 and personally, it isn't that bad.

it might not have the bugs, but its oversimplified. the whole reason bf2 was popular was because it had some sort of learning curve. in 2142 its a learning line.

it takes almost no effort, which leaves you sitting back in your chair (as opposed to forward, like in bf2), which makes the entire point moot.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6416|Australia.
Yep.

Counting down each minute, 19mins to go.

Can't wait!
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California

Unclean009 wrote:

what maods you got for 2142?

all i have found is Titan Lite II

I agree with you on the bugs, they were basiicaly all fixed after last patch.

00:00:13:51
NoGodsNoMasters
+6|6347
Watch, there will be some reason why we can't play it for several more hours or something.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California

Ender2309 wrote:

Unclean009 wrote:

it might not have the bugs, but its oversimplified. the whole reason bf2 was popular was because it had some sort of learning curve. in 2142 its a learning line.

it takes almost no effort, which leaves you sitting back in your chair (as opposed to forward, like in bf2), which makes the entire point moot.
not right in my mind. theres plenty of strategy and intence battle, etc. im 2142. not to mention the WIDE varienty of unlocksm as oppossed to bf2 in which the unlocks were bassicaly same guns with slight tweeks/skins
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6622|Spokane, Washington

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Unclean009 wrote:

what maods you got for 2142?

all i have found is Titan Lite II

I agree with you on the bugs, they were basiicaly all fixed after last patch.

00:00:13:51
I have no mods for 2142. What I meant is I have a lot of mods in general. I think I have like 18 for bf2
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6419|Newcastle NSW Australia
It just got anyoing. all it has just evolved into camping corridors or getting spamed by AR-rockets. The only good thining in it is the gunships but no one provides any chaellnge in them so i dont bother. I played a game the otherday and looked at all the new unlocks and was seriously disapointed, none of them will expand the game enough to make it good again.
NoGodsNoMasters
+6|6347
Here we go..........now installing

Last edited by NoGodsNoMasters (2007-03-08 00:00:45)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6643|Colorado
Sorry, I for one never was looking forward to it & will never look at it.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6701|Michigan
Yes. LOL was waiting... now I have it and have even played a few rounds. It's ok.
I need a few more rounds to get a better idea.
I guess this is the end of this crazy flamewar thread.
bye bye!!!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

Thanks for letting me spend the past 10 minutes deleting posts.

xBlackPantherx:
  • One CAN say that BF2142 is crap, if that's their opinion, But only if they own the game
  • One CAN say that they're not expecting NS, because that's their opinion
  • You need to calm the f*ck down

Now continue, this time without flaming.

Oh, and your sig is too tall, please fix it
I need around tree fiddy.
[L4WD]Dalek200
+2|6321|Somewhere in the UK
Hello this post is made ages after Northern Strike came out. The Goliath is better than anything else in the entire game, it is BRILLIANT!!!!!

P.S. [L4WD] RULE!!!

Well, they do at counterstrike, almost, second best clan on it, apparently.

Last edited by [L4WD]Dalek200 (2007-04-27 12:35:02)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard