Choclot
+21|6512
Here in Australia, were a bit short on BB guns. So we (or maybe just I?) learnt about the secret recipe for a Glove gun. its pretty much a thin pipe (metal, pvc or what evers good) with a washing glove finger attached to the end. Get rock or berries or any thing and load the ammo down the barrel and grab the ammo in the glove finger. Pull back and shoot. Pretty much the equivalent of a BB gun, I shot my mate and it left a nice red mark (circular, pretty much a welt.)So there you have a cheap game of Airsoft (or paintball, using the right ammo). Any 1 out there got a glove gun? Prob post pics later.

Can also talk about other home made weapons that are cool.

Last edited by Choclot (2007-04-27 20:15:29)

trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6228|B.C. Canada
i did something like that back in school. Just used a pen and elastic.

Last edited by trex1210 (2007-04-27 01:44:43)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
not really a gun, but you can annoy many people with a McDonals straw and small wet bits of paper.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6625|Brisbane, Australia

Sounds good to me!
Choclot
+21|6512
Thats blow guns! My glove gun is a mean mutha-fucka
weasel_thingo
+74|6296
yeah make them all the time great little things
i have had many wars with friends using them on the street many bruises and cuts await also another thing, i learnt is that using a ball bearing you can smash car windows.
i just use a basic pvc pipe and a normal glove and my sights is one of the skinny pipes that are from some sprinklers about 3 mm.

yeah im aussy.

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-04-27 01:51:59)

Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6418|Newcastle NSW Australia
I used to have one but I lost it, still have an awsome shang eye.

Last edited by Invaderzim (2007-04-27 01:58:44)

namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6269

Choclot wrote:

Here in Australia, were a bit short on BB guns. So we (or maybe just I?) learnt about the secret recipe for a Glove gun. its pretty much a thin pipe (metal, pvc or what evers good) with a washing glove finger attached to the end. Get rock or berries or any thing and load the ammo down the barrel and grab the ammo in the glove finger. Pull back and shoot. Pretty much the equivalent of a BB gun, I shot my mate and it left a nice red mark (circular, pretty much a welt.)So there you have a cheap game of Airsoft (or paintball, using the right ammo). Any 1 out there got a glove gun? Prob post pics later.
dats what i do, but i take the pen ink thingy out and use that as ammo, can penatrate skin quite well.
Choclot
+21|6512
Shang eye? Im guessing you got shot in the eye, which is your fault coz your too much of a retard to use eye protection. I ALWAYS use eye protection in skirmishes (goggles, not sun glasses because about a year and a half ago juice from a berry squirted into my mates eye when he was wearing glasses) My glove gun is probly just over a metre long, pretty thin and wrapped in black tape for awesomeness. used to have a optic sight on it but i took it off coz it was too hard to see thought when shooting. Im thinking about putting a stock on it for more stability...I lvoe her, uhm, i mean it. lol.
Aussie too.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Man, I was doing this back when I was eight years old. It caused the school to ask the local retailer to stop kids buying rubber gloves.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Choclot
+21|6512

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Choclot wrote:

dats what i do, but i take the pen ink thingy out and use that as ammo, can penatrate skin quite well.
Dude that not a glove gun. That shit if for noobs who dont know the potential powa!
BVC
+325|6665
Move to NZ and play RAM instead
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6554|Hamburg / Germany
I guess every boy had such a glove gun, back in the days when we were really young. Some men are even attrackted to those babies when they are older. But I guess the calibre changes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WYW_HI1x8rw

Sry, I am too stupid to embed this video right.

Last edited by GermanLegionaire (2007-04-27 02:18:59)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6360

Choclot wrote:

Heh heh.  It's really old.
It works best with only one or two things in the barrel.
Choclot
+21|6512

Pubic wrote:

Move to NZ and play RAM instead
Wtf is RAM?

Also i left a nice welt on my mate at quite a long range with some little wooden shit I found off a tree. its good ammo.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Yeah Pubic, what's RAM?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6418|Newcastle NSW Australia

Choclot wrote:

Shang eye? Im guessing you got shot in the eye, which is your fault coz your too much of a retard to use eye protection. I ALWAYS use eye protection in skirmishes (goggles, not sun glasses because about a year and a half ago juice from a berry squirted into my mates eye when he was wearing glasses) My glove gun is probly just over a metre long, pretty thin and wrapped in black tape for awesomeness. used to have a optic sight on it but i took it off coz it was too hard to see thought when shooting. Im thinking about putting a stock on it for more stability...I lvoe her, uhm, i mean it. lol.
Aussie too.
A shang eye is what you would know as a sling shot and it pwns a glove gun.
Choclot
+21|6512
Oh...slingshots have shit all accuracy but they do have good power and better ammo.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Invaderzim wrote:

Choclot wrote:

Aussie too.
A shang eye is what you would know as a sling shot and it pwns a glove gun.
Spelt as the city is, Shanghai....

Kk... A sling shot is actually the term for a rock hurled by a sling; what Americans know as slingshots were previously known as shanghais the world over (not sure where the term came from). Thanks to the prevalance of the term in American pop culture and the way America markets it's culture overseas the term has all but died out.

Butchering the English language...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6292|Orrstrayleea
Just build a slingshot (would help if your old man is an engineer) , Much more fun, also try shoting fishing sinkers ar ball-bearings, i killed a pigion at close range, gloveguns IMO are shit i used them when i was like 9 years old
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6489|Adelaide, South Australia

I used to make 'em with A broken balloon, the neck of a coke bottle, and tons of short rubber bands.

Or, you can just use paper wasps.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6691|Sydney, Australia

trex1210 wrote:

i did something like that back in school. Just used a pen and elastic.
That one's a classic.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6625|Brisbane, Australia

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

I used to make 'em with A broken balloon, the neck of a coke bottle, and tons of short rubber bands.

Or, you can just use paper wasps.
Paperwasps suck, no accuracy whatsoever.
Choclot
+21|6512
Funny story, some dude I used to know made a massive paper wasp and got a medical elastic band or some crap like that. The point is it was incredibly powerful.. So they decided to shoot this guy in school, but the wasp missed and smashed a TV just behind the guy lol.
weasel_thingo
+74|6296

Choclot wrote:

Funny story, some dude I used to know made a massive paper wasp and got a medical elastic band or some crap like that. The point is it was incredibly powerful.. So they decided to shoot this guy in school, but the wasp missed and smashed a TV just behind the guy lol.

anyways
i have also made a crossbow a trebuchet and one of them spud guns and a few other things.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard