Adam5286
+0|6647|CapeCod, MA USA
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK   im christian  and if any one if offended by me saying fuck  than fuck you you fucking shit eating fag                and i  yeah kiss_my_white ass   i feel yeah          sure u can go to another server   but who give a fuck that hes bitching about it it here        if you call him out for bitching about it     u urself are bitching about the fact that hes bitching       so you are just as bad   but u are the faggot that is bitching about some one bitching        and some one could probly say im bitch for bitching but I already said its ok to bitch               

I also find it Ironic that the "good southern christians"'s beliefs are soo far removed from jesus's teachings                                    thank you if u actually read all of my jumbled thoughts  and i apologise for not having any writing skills
Chillay-14
+21|6649
well i agree they shud live in these tyms if they cant hack swearing they shud get of BF2 those fuckin pussies god inst even real!
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658

Adam5286 wrote:

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK   im christian  and if any one if offended by me saying fuck  than fuck you you fucking shit eating fag                and i  yeah kiss_my_white ass   i feel yeah          sure u can go to another server   but who give a fuck that hes bitching about it it here        if you call him out for bitching about it     u urself are bitching about the fact that hes bitching       so you are just as bad   but u are the faggot that is bitching about some one bitching        and some one could probly say im bitch for bitching but I already said its ok to bitch               

I also find it Ironic that the "good southern christians"'s beliefs are soo far removed from jesus's teachings                                    thank you if u actually read all of my jumbled thoughts  and i apologise for not having any writing skills
lol what a stupid kid, damn christians.
Adam5286
+0|6647|CapeCod, MA USA
hey berserk vampire  yoouuuuu can go fuck yourself too
randomfire1977
+1|6703|Florida
For those that say they are a Christian and act like they are not.
Matthew 7:21-23
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord," shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?"
23 And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness."

For those that act one way and then switch around another -
Paul (An Apostle of Jesus, wrote alot of the New Testament) wrote in Phillipians 2:12 So then, my beloved,just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

for the poster of this and the continued hatred of Christian Servers I have one thing to say -

Go play on the other servers.  That is all you have to do.  No one is forcing you at gunpoint to play on that particular server.

You are also right to have your opinion.  and If you are in America you have the right to freedom of speech. 

So Over all I hope that you can learn to cope, move on, and go curse up a storm on non-christian Servers.

Just a thought.
Azygos666
+0|6679

Bert10099 wrote:

If a tree falls in the woods, but no one is around to hear it, did it really fall?

You swore in your squad, in a server that dosen't allow swearing.  Fact remains, you swore.  In a server that dosen't allow swearing.  Ban.

I, being a Christian, say, Christian servers kick ass.  Rock on, Christian servers.
Oops..you said "ass".... BAN
see even the Christians are hypocrits

-Wolf

Last edited by Azygos666 (2006-01-19 00:12:18)

Adam5286
+0|6647|CapeCod, MA USA
why does a server need to impose its beliefs on the people in the server , whats the point    and being a cristian have to do with saying ass and fuck          more that half the the shit in the bible was written in the middleages       in the middle ages basicly every leader of the church was currupt and changed the rules for thier well being     and if u dont believe half the shit in the church is bullshit    just let me close in saying    jesus tought to never EVER be violent   i dunno the quot because i dont wanna look for my bible   but he said somthing along the lines of just turn the other cheek,    well we had the crusades   a whole war in the name of our religion, which our religion tought against            ok so that was soo long ago forget about that     how come every fucking southern christian was for the war in iraq   and our president (usa)  such a good christian if he was such a good christian he would not support any sort of violence         and dont go around preaching that ur a great christian or critising others because im sure none of us here are holyer than the next  im sure we all beat our meat   i hope weve had premarital sex   and im sure we have done many many things that the "bible" says not to                                        now that uve read my drunken rambling realize that christianity isnt close to what it was in the day of jesus because of people fucking up his teachings     i mean fuck what are there 4 gospels   there used to be around 200   so whose to say the 4 that are in the bible are the most correct ones
Azygos666
+0|6679

Adam5286 wrote:

why does a server need to impose its beliefs on the people in the server , whats the point    and being a cristian have to do with saying ass and fuck          more that half the the shit in the bible was written in the middleages       in the middle ages basicly every leader of the church was currupt and changed the rules for thier well being     and if u dont believe half the shit in the church is bullshit    just let me close in saying    jesus tought to never EVER be violent   i dunno the quot because i dont wanna look for my bible   but he said somthing along the lines of just turn the other cheek,    well we had the crusades   a whole war in the name of our religion, which our religion tought against            ok so that was soo long ago forget about that     how come every fucking southern christian was for the war in iraq   and our president (usa)  such a good christian if he was such a good christian he would not support any sort of violence         and dont go around preaching that ur a great christian or critising others because im sure none of us here are holyer than the next  im sure we all beat our meat   i hope weve had premarital sex   and im sure we have done many many things that the "bible" says not to                                        now that uve read my drunken rambling realize that christianity isnt close to what it was in the day of jesus because of people fucking up his teachings     i mean fuck what are there 4 gospels   there used to be around 200   so whose to say the 4 that are in the bible are the most correct ones
A)fun drunken ramble...B) HELLO FELLOW MASS-HOLE!!!...Plymouth area originally (well shit your from the Cape so you probably know Kingston)

Last edited by Azygos666 (2006-01-19 03:13:05)

KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6651|S.E. United States
if your atheist,why did you go in there to begin with,just to start shit Im guessing.
many choices of servers to go yet you go in that one then come here and bitch about it,go figure.
as far as the word fuck,to me thats all it is is a word,use it all the time and been kicked for it.
as I said its a word,not an action,if you cant take me using it,fuck ya...
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6715|Houston, TX
I'd just like to see the medic class replaced with the Priest kit. 

Sprint: Fast (powered by G-d)

Primary weapon: Holy Hand grenade of Antioch (I kick ass for the Lord!)

Secondary: Last rites kit - no revive, but a blessing on the body prevents ticket loss.

For all the non denom servers, I'm sure it could be modded to conform.  Even for other religious servers...
IE extra body armor for Rabbi kit (bullet proof Talis and yarmuke)
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6651|S.E. United States
I also would like to add this in regards to christian servers.
I will say I was surprised to find such a server in a game like this.
I mean isnt one of the commandments "thou shalt not kill" ?
seems hypocritical to play in a game where one of your main objectives is to "kill".
Im not going to say whether I am or am not christian,my beliefs are mine and I keep them to myself.
you dont see me riding around on a bicycle with a pressed white dress shirt pushing "my" beliefs on anyone
or placing booklets out and about promoting christianity.
and your damn sure not going to see me host a christian server in bf2 !!
so if your christian and going to host such a server,have the balls to allow someone to express there self
and if its by using the word "fuck" and it offends you,open your eyes to the "world" where the word is used in the game and in life itself.
and like I said before,you dont like it,fuck ya !!
Erkut.hv
+124|6705|California
Freedom of Speech also allows you to tell people to leave your property which you rented (server). You are on their property, so you must abide by their rules.

Where is the conflict exactly? They requested you not swear while playing in their server. You did, and you suffered the consequences. You knew the rules before you went in, and decided to violate them

Seems like you just hate Christians, and are looking for a place to sling some Anti-Christian mud.
Encoded
The bf2s eunuch
+11|6686
What im getting off this is alot of you are stereotyping Christians as these "Holy rolling, ignorant, close-minded" group of people when in actuality you're probably basing that off of media and what you "hear."  In any type of group whether it be religious, etc there are going to be the extremists.  The muslim religion for example, you're going to stereotype all muslims as being jihad terrorists because of a few terrorists killing people in the name of Islam?  No, that would be closeminded and ignorant of yourself and you are no better than the people you are stereotyping.
    Another thing, [q]KillerYank-I mean isnt one of the commandments "thou shalt not kill" ?
seems hypocritical to play in a game where one of your main objectives is to "kill".[/q] -dont take a strip of verse from any religious book and twist it into what you want it. Yes it does say that, but really analyze and get the pretext and the whole message before spewing it as a point of evidence.
    People with a religious belief are just normal humans with a different philosophy other than yours.  Accept it, research it, be aware of it, and dont be ignorant and just bash it.
earth.citizen
+4|6709|Miami, FL

topal63 wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I know we all have our gripes with the good ol' christians, but c'mon guys you gotta at least admit that the thought behind christianity is a good one. And it's the thought that counts, no?

(Note: I'm not a christian. I'm not an atheist either.)
Well mister might be Agnostic, might be Buddhist, might follow Shinto(?); false-real spiritualist. . .

What thought is that? Christianity is an ancient agglomeration of the Egyptian, Sumerian, and other near East mythical traditions, transformed into Judaism, retold in Greek, mixed with the all to commonly found in antiquity: virgin born Sons of God, combined with Orphic & Stoic Greek mystic cults and spewed forth (in Greek, not Aramaic nor Yiddish) as “Good news” with a numerical name construct lead character Iesous Christos (888, lord of the cosmos); thus the Gospels.

Considering the transformation (from Gnostic to Literal) and the destruction of knowledge at the hands of this former Greek mystery cult (now Literal), considering Christianity is/was like a stream gobbling up every small pebble that gets caught in it’s current - what great singular thought is it uniquely responsible for?
You suggest that Christianity is an ancient agglomeration of several other religions. Consider this: Christianity is not a collection of odds and bits, but the culmination of those ancient religions.

Consider for a moment that the Biblical account of the Creation is true. Adam and Eve knew God personally. Therefore it would stand to reason that they were taught the necessity of the sacrifice of the Christ figure. It would also stand to reason that they taught these same things to their posterity over their lifetime. But as the human race develops and spreads, these teachings are diluted and distorted. That would help explain the similar tenants of those ancient religions. And therefore Christianity, true Christianity, is the fulfillment of ancient promises.
Teckademics
+1|6696|Savannah GA
ok go back in this server and say HAY GUIES IM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO PREFORM SOME GAY MARRIAGES AND ABORTIONS. say it just like that caps and all. im sure that will piss some one off. as i have done this on css and i got banned really quick.
Adam5286
+0|6647|CapeCod, MA USA
hey yeah i live in sandwich    i work in kingston     well i did last summer  i worked for coca cola and i worked at the stop and shop and hannafords in kindgston    i also worked at the shaws in carver and that giant fucking walmart   i think thats in plymouth,    i played football for sandwich so we played plymouth a lot   and im goen to umass dartmouth   thats a lil bit west tho
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK
I think servers not allowing swearing is pathetic.

i mean.

Is there actually anyone who's never heard a swear word?  its part of the world society. It's used to express anger.

How SHIT and FUCK are offensive I'll never know. Shit is a slang word for Body Waste and Fuck is slang for two people engaging in sexual intercourse.

In my eyes, saying OH POO is just the same as saying OH SHIT.

Christians are fucking lame, I wish all their little perfect people were forced to see every video on OGRISH.com and then be asked if life was perfect.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658

randomfire1977 wrote:

For those that say they are a Christian and act like they are not.
Matthew 7:21-23
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord," shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?"
23 And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness."

For those that act one way and then switch around another -
Paul (An Apostle of Jesus, wrote alot of the New Testament) wrote in Phillipians 2:12 So then, my beloved,just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

for the poster of this and the continued hatred of Christian Servers I have one thing to say -

Go play on the other servers.  That is all you have to do.  No one is forcing you at gunpoint to play on that particular server.

You are also right to have your opinion.  and If you are in America you have the right to freedom of speech. 

So Over all I hope that you can learn to cope, move on, and go curse up a storm on non-christian Servers.

Just a thought.
That was awesome didnt know there was a thing like that in the bible this is exactly what my aunt does she pretends to be a christian but shes really mean and selfish and makes my mom cry and fights with her.

Im gonna make a little card with her picture on it and put this in it HAHA.
acsteffy87
+6|6658|Waco, Texas, USA

Azygos666 wrote:

lots of posts about the crispy servers.  You should see how they react to the lovely 666 at the end of my name

-Wolf
why did u feel the need to add that i mean sometimes i dont understand why yall need to bash the christian faith in paricular.
sHaDy6
DEATH FROM ABOVE
+5|6699|USA
i just think its funny how christians would play a game that has to do with war. you know, war the thing they protest evey sunday
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6706|Salt Lake City

acsteffy87 wrote:

Azygos666 wrote:

lots of posts about the crispy servers.  You should see how they react to the lovely 666 at the end of my name

-Wolf
why did u feel the need to add that i mean sometimes i dont understand why yall need to bash the christian faith in paricular.
Because they've not only allowed, but are even happy about the likes of Pat Robertson.  The same guy that said we should assisinate the Venezuelan president, and makes quotes like this.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/05/robertson.sharon/

Oh, and then the Christian retards want to return us to the dark ages by teaching Intelligent Design, which is nothing more than creationism under a different name.  They want us to think that the Earth is only 6-7K years old, and that all of the fosils and everything else we have found were put here by God as as a means of testing our faith in the creation story of Adam & Eve.

Now, are you sure you can't understand why people bash Christians?  If that's what they want to believe for themselves, more power to them, but when they try to force feed it to everyone, they better put on their flame proof armor and get ready to be pumeled!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for these servers having language restrictions if they want them.  It doesn't violate the TOS, and is even within PB to make such filters.  It's their server and they pay for it, so anyone wanting to play on that server needs to abide by the rules or get the fuck out and find a different server.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6715|Houston, TX
Interestingly enough, the Wedding planners have had an enormous amount of bookings for June 6th this year.  Apparently a slew of people want to get married on 6/6/6.  Imagine the ceremony and cake for that one.

KJ
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

sHaDy6 wrote:

i just think its funny how christians would play a game that has to do with war. you know, war the thing they protest evey sunday
Where did you get this? You couldn't be more wrong. Sure there are some Christians that are against war, but I can guarantee you that most Christians support war. The only way to have peace is to fight for it. There were many wars in The Bible.
GrimReaper121
+0|6659|Tampa, Florida
Who give a flying ZFUZCK what they fucking christian servers fucking do. They pay for their fucking servers let them fucking say and do whatever the fuck they want.
I am an Ex-SEAL and i really don't give a fuck what the fuck they do i do NOT go on their fucking server so i do NOT have to tolerate their fucking shit.
I play this fucking game cause i enjoy playing it and if i get kicked for saying whatever the fuck i want who fucking cares???
Kiss_my_white_ass
Banned
+1|6646
OOOOO an ex-seal, you must be proud. That's the best honor...and ex-seal. one day when i grow up, im going to be an EX-SEAL. go fuck urself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard