Romz
+0|6797
Where can I get infos about quering servers to obtain stats, juste like BF2S does .. ?
Or is there any way to send me the source code of you quering system ?

It is for personnal use and information, not to deploy another stats site.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

Romz wrote:

Where can I get infos about quering servers to obtain stats, juste like BF2S does .. ?
Or is there any way to send me the source code of you quering system ?

It is for personnal use and information, not to deploy another stats site.
What part of the big bold text in the first post did you not understand? Here, let me help.

chuyskywalker wrote:

Not available at this time.
Romz
+0|6797
Yes that's why I was also asking for informations about the quering system, where can I find infos like : to get a player stats, you need to connect to 'this' server, and 'here' is the protocol ...
I guess you read it somewhere ?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

No, I ran packet analyzers and found out most the info myself. At one point there was an EA test bed that went through all the queries, but that's long since gone.
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6815
any updates on when or if the package will be back? i ran a search but didnt find anything that helped me
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

No updates yet. Still waiting on EA to finalize and stablize the current feed.
fdrwarrior
+0|6759
well i am pretty new to bf2 and hope this is the correct place to post this,how do you get your stats,badges and the rest of your info set into one of those cool windows that i see so many have.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6778|Lake Constanze, Germany

fdrwarrior wrote:

well i am pretty new to bf2 and hope this is the correct place to post this,how do you get your stats,badges and the rest of your info set into one of those cool windows that i see so many have.
Ok, first of all: this is the wrong forum
This should be in NO forum. Why? I will explain this a bit later during my post.
Anyway, to get u'r stats right into u'r signature (end of each message), try the following:

find the "bbcode" at the bottom of your personal statistic page.

Copy the link(s) / code(s) you want to use into your clipboard.

Open your personal "profile" page - you'll find this in the top navigation bar of the forum.

Open the "personality" sub-menu.

Paste the data from your clipboard into the empty field where it says: "Compose your signature".

If you want to add anything else, use one of the highlited links to help you out with the right code.

Hit the "submit" button to preview and verify your very own signature. When you're satisfied with your signature - you're done!

Think this will help to have fun with your sigi

https://217.20.115.62/images/show/agents-pics/BF2-Sig2.gif
https://217.20.115.62/images/show/agents-pics/BF2-Sig3.gif

At least, it would be really appreciated, that u familiarize urself with the 'Search' function of the forums,
which is located in the top navigation bar.

https://217.20.115.62/images/show/agents-pics/BF2Sforser2.gif

There are normally some threads about the most common topics.
And give the 'Frequently Asked Questions' also a try.
Thanks in advance for u'r kind cooperation and may the force be with u. Peace.

Greetz,
Agent

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard