David.P
Banned
+649|6244
What map do i find that gun on?
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

Outskirts of mosul in one of the wooden shacks where the boats are (USMCside).
When you face the river its one on the right.

just start a local server, pick USMC side and look around for it.

ps. A litle trick worth !!!! A LOT !!!!
You can pick it up through the wall, meaning you dont have to actualy enter the buidnig. You just walk to the wall and pick it up. Its much faster than walking around the corner and entering the building to pick it up. You can get it almost every time

Last edited by zeidmaan (2007-04-08 10:39:15)

David.P
Banned
+649|6244
Allright thx zeidman.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6623|pimelteror.de
i tried the rifle and got an easy 34:1. this is, how a barrett should be.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6710|Comber, Northern Ireland
the only bad thing about teh rifle is the recoil
Tunacommy
+56|6591|Massachusetts, USA
there is another one on the MEC side of Mosul if you swim across the river in the ruines in one of the shacks.  gotta swim fast before the boats run you over.

Last edited by Tunacommy (2007-04-09 09:15:12)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6597|Canada
i like how it is an actual anti-materila rifle. it wrecks the choppers in 1 clip
Master*
Banned
+416|6465|United States
I gotta try this mod out
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6693|Eastern PA

zeidmaan wrote:

ps. A litle trick worth !!!! A LOT !!!!
You can pick it up through the wall, meaning you dont have to actualy enter the buidnig. You just walk to the wall and pick it up. Its much faster than walking around the corner and entering the building to pick it up. You can get it almost every time
OMGz0r H4x!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno
This mod is awsome to bad my computer lags to bad and i cant play it.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6362|fÄking denmark
Omg, not that weapon..
midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6500|here
I went 62-0 with the Barrett.  We were on El Alamein, and we (Iraqi) had capped all the flags.  So I started picking off the noobs waiting for aircraft.  40-0, no problem.  Slight problem.  Out of ammo.  Had to infiltrate US base (helped by a tank who was raping the crap out of the grounded aircraft), reloaded, and just sniped until the end of the game.

I wish I had a screenie 
DankmanHightimes
+24|6470|atlanta GA

David.Podedworny wrote:

What map do i find that gun on?
El Alamein, outskirts of mosual,weapons bunker, lost village,...possiable galaza(i remeber there was in 1942:dc behind the building to the rightwhere the apache spawns at).all that i can remember right now.

they seem to be in the same spots as 1942:dc

Last edited by DankmanHightimes (2007-04-23 10:01:07)

-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6626

RedTwizzler wrote:

Mordoc_the_Gorilla wrote:

think they should fix the fact you can knife someone in the foot and they die?
AHH! My ACHILLES TENDON!
You realize, of course, that if your achilles tendon was severed, the muscle in your calf would roll up and you would be in excruciating pain, probably black out, and possibly die, correct? Even if you didn't die, you'd be in no condition to fight back.
You assholes, stop with this medical bullshit, your making me feel all kinds of weak, I hate you.
Afrika_18
+26|6513
I doan kaya wut gun u uzin, I frag yo ass jus' d' same.  I see u, I whip out my knife an' iss a tit-fukk fum dat point on bitz.  Y'all betta git reddy 4 da knife-ownz bitz, cuz iss comin' 4 U.  While U's at it, git reddy 4 da pump.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

Afrika_18 wrote:

I doan kaya wut gun u uzin, I frag yo ass jus' d' same.  I see u, I whip out my knife an' iss a tit-fukk fum dat point on bitz.  Y'all betta git reddy 4 da knife-ownz bitz, cuz iss comin' 4 U.  While U's at it, git reddy 4 da pump.
I think I can safely say for the whole forum: WTF?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6723|Estonia

max wrote:

Afrika_18 wrote:

I think I can safely say for the whole forum: WTF?
lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard