JT_001
+17|6439|Canada

Stormscythe wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

I am assuming this is to prevent rape.  However think of all the psychotic chicks out there who would just 'shove it up there' for a laugh and when some unsuspecting suitor comes along... it doesn't bear thinking about.
hm, the idea of 'shoving it up' leaves me puzzled - I mean, as a female you can't touch it from the inside, so you have to put your fingers around it. Also, it has to stick there so a man can't push it any further, which would mean it has to be really huge in diameter, making it difficult to put your fingers around it (which you obviously need to do for inserting it, as the inside is so sharp...)
If you check stoprape.net, it describes that the device is inserted using an applicator, which is also used for removal.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6548|Global Command
So Robot, what was her name and how is the recovery coming?
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6638|InGerLand
nice in theory bad in practice very very bad
wouldn't that be a complete pain for any woman to put in? (the more hassle than its worth kind)
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6663
you could counter that with some kind of sandpaper condom
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6686

JT_001 wrote:

Ouch.  I'd check with my finger first
Which you should be doing first in the first place.  Finish them first and they'll be calling you day and night.  Any screw-up you did prior will all be forgiven.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6663
these days you need to do a proper PMCS/PCC/PCI before you go out on the mission

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-04-25 10:24:43)

CrazeD
+368|6692|Maine

MrE`158 wrote:

This device seems pretty retarded to me.  It doesn't prevent rape, by the time it's sliced someone's knob open, he's already raping her, right? 

Unless it comes with a free t-shirt that says "I've got a razor blade in my vagina".  That might work, I guess...
Hahaha
Skexis
+6|6478
I think the original idea came from a South African woman who wanted to make something that would make men think twice before raping women.

The obvious problem then is that the woman can use it for vindictive purposes.

Of course, rape is a real problem in African countries. Much more so than here in the U.S.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735

ATG wrote:

So Robot, what was her name and how is the recovery coming?
Susan, metal dick ftw, broke that little piece of shit.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6770|the middle of nowhere

jsnipy wrote:

I shall counter with my armored penis head attachment patent.
LOL +1!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6309|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Mongoose wrote:

Lost Hope wrote:

You shouldn't be afraid of it if you're not a rapist.

It's still pretty inefficient, the rapist would kill the girl after he is "stuck".
and when you do have consenual sex and she forgets to take it out?
Well, logically, if it's consensual, she wants to be with you forever and ever.

What better way to show this love by getting (literally) hitched?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard