I throw a sissy fit and quit6%6% - 11
I continue to be owned until the round ends12%12% - 23
I just hide and hope the baddie men go away11%11% - 21
I use a cunning tactic that i've described below:45%45% - 82
Total: 179
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6648|Keyboard
I wait until I can respawn in the other team .
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6629|New Hampshire, USA
I get really really really angry, yell, break things, then pull out my l85a1, sit back, pop heads, and teabag. 
GO DOWN SWINGING
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6690|Calgary
the people that quit are the same pussies that post on this forum that they have never received a purple heart.

all the purple hearts I have received have been from fighting back at a base rape
Koavauxe
+15|6424
Go off and cap another point.
DrunkenResistance
beat mason
+13|6218|Bloomington, Indiana
smoke a bowl
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6741|Backward Ass Kansas
Not so cunning.... I get the anti tank kit with shotgun and shoot and the big things first.  Once on Wake playing hammered I let some camper kill me like 14 times on the island before I got him - he is in my worst enemy list - but I got him.
daemonicust
+4|6241|Manukau
Quitting is for pussies and those who don't want to ruin their precious stats.

Personally, base rappers should be kicked and constant rapping should result in banning.

PLAY HARD, BUT PLAY FAIR
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6226|Scotland!

daemonicust wrote:

Quitting is for pussies and those who don't want to ruin their precious stats.

Personally, base rappers should be kicked and constant rapping should result in banning.

PLAY HARD, BUT PLAY FAIR
raping and rapping are two completely different words with totally different meanings.

And if I join a game and it's being raped, I look for a different server.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6452|USA
If it's kubra (only place I ever seem to get raped on) I'll take a linebacker from abandoned huts and pwn the raping idiots
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6347|Belfast
for karkand and when the USMC get baseraped i got to the other base and its SNIPERS HEAVEN!!!!!!!
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
I stay, keep trying to change team and such.

Either that or i utilize my super secret plan that i use on special situations.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6266|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
So jord. what's the super secret plan?

You can post it here, I promise no-one will read it.
Donkey(NL)
+0|6277
Form a squad (with 6 members). Squadleader in jet. Fly towards flag. Squadleader jumps out. Squadmembers all spawn then. When 6 people at flag, flag will be down in 2 seconds... And there's a spawnpoint.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6347|Belfast

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

So jord. what's the super secret plan?

You can post it here, I promise no-one will read it.
lol
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6468
i spam prone as soon as i spawn so that i may aim at ze enemies far better.  or i fucking run around like a chicken with its head chopped off, because ive found that 98% of bf2 players cant aim, and then when they run out of bullets i go knife em.
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6238|Man Diego

mKmalfunction wrote:

sgtdude1987 wrote:

i run like hell / swim like hell in the most unlikely directions until i escape then shout at my team for not joining my newly formed squad so we can save our asses.....
theres always a way out, if you run fast enough!
Exactly.

I wish more people played like you. When they're on my team anyways.
Yeah, I love it when I do get out of the base raping and start a new squad, only to start inviting everyone and all I hear is:  "No sir", "No sir", "No way, man".  If I keep hearing that I try to switch or I just leave.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6694|UK
Wheres "Switch team" and "spawn elsewhere" ???
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6266|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Well baseraping can't really happen if you can spawn elsewhere can it? That's kind of obvious.

I didn't include switching teams because its:
A) Not usually possible due to the team balance thing
B) Not an option I wanted to evaluate
C) A dirty way out

but meh, I'd switch teams.
specops10-4
+108|6741|In the hills
A. I get owned and dont really give a fuck

B. I get a vehicle (most likely a jet) and own their asses.
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK
I only play inf only so if I'm getting raped its usually my teams fault (Yes, that includes me), i usually just kill them considering inf only pubs are not exactly bursting with skill. (If that fails I use Jords super secret plan for special situations. I run around and smash crap up while having a sissy fit)
im_in_heaven
+27|6586
I personally throw a hissy fit and put myself in a tizzy. Then when i calm down i switch teams and begin to teamkill
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6309
spawn somewhere else

if that fails then i just quit
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6617|InGerLand
spawn somewhere else and find and use one of the alternate routes to cap a far away flag, the other team is usually so pre-occupied nading other people you can sometimes get two or three flags before they notice.

i.e. on wake J-10 get whores on USMC carrier and a heli and tanks stopping spawns on the small island easy solution, go below deck get in rib and hug the far side of the carrier taking the long route round to the north village outpost best to wait until the enemy commander has just used an arty strike before you start to cap the flag. If the heli or the J-10's spot you then pray to god someone quick thinking will get in the AA so that your death is not in vain (be someone quick thinking in these situations).
ethrion
+25|6392|Hong Kong @ the moment
If there is no chance of escaping the spawn alive then I just dont spawn and wait for the round to end. Why take 5-10 extra deaths?...
Flakturnal
+21|6440|Perth,WA

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

Not so cunning.... I get the anti tank kit with shotgun and shoot and the big things first.  Once on Wake playing hammered I let some camper kill me like 14 times on the island before I got him - he is in my worst enemy list - but I got him.
Haha yes!

I get persistent like that, and ignore everything else, running through artillery strikes just to kill that one fucking guy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard