zer0fus10n
+14|6520
I sorta understand what packet loss is but, halfway through a game it'll boot me for Key Packet Loss.
I have gone over my limit this month, but i've been over my limit plenty of other times and this dosn't happen my speed is showing 1.5mbps but 10 million packets sent and 36million recieved and they should be about even shouldn't they? is there anyway i can stop the packet loss from kicking me from a the game.. It's really pissing me off having to wait two minutes to rejoin a server and come back in with everyone ahead of me again really shits me off.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6585|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Make sure that PnkBstrB.exe and PnkBtra.exe are both allowed to run by anti-virus/firewall etc...if one of those cant acces network/net it will do the Key Packet Loss.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6565|Brisbane, Aus

Either anti virus/firewall is blocking PB update..

or you've capped your net, which you have. When you do you're able to play bf2 usually without any change but after a while it'll boot you for key packet loss. Happens to me a lot lol

you just have to wait till you get your correct net speed back
zer0fus10n
+14|6520
Yeah but i think it's just my download speed getting lowerd when i go over the limit because it still says on my connection 1.5mpbs and this has never happend before cause i've been over the limit a few times before and no packet loss but yeah its saying my connection speed is 1.5mps but my download speed is like dial up
zer0fus10n
+14|6520
Helloooo? anybody?
benzoenator
+4|6246
Happens to me all the time. When your net is shaped, it has a nasty habit of completely cutting out for a few seconds (well, at least it happens to me). Your packets obviously can't get to and from the server, so you get kicked for packet loss.
zer0fus10n
+14|6520
Is there anything i can do to stop it?
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6237|NSW, Australia

only thing is to wait for the end of the month.. or whenever your isp resets the downloads
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6276|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Learn to speak modem and read DVDs with your eyes. Then install BF2 to your brain and play down the phone.

Maybe

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard