WickedShark
+0|6722
I have gotten credit for several veteran badges in game but BFHQ does not get them so i never actually recieve them. Has this happened to others and if so is it really common for this to happen. It seems like i loose entire game sessions including the points i aquire during the time i got the badge or ribbon. This may go under rants and if so maybe a mod can move it if they think so. I hate getting something and then not really getting it. Here is your award but now do it again and we will really give it to you.
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6766
See that big button called SEARCH . Its bigger because people dont use it enough and create repetitive threads such as this one.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6696|"The Empire"
Even fucking worse than that mate, iv just gone for my basic pistol, tried a few times then at last 5 kills, what did it give me fuck all, then to PROPER PISS me off, i tried again and got 7 pistol kills, all in one round on a ranked server and again FUCK ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i had to sacrafice myself at least 40 times to get it and it never once gave me a medal, now what is that shit all about?? The only good thing is I now have nearly enough pistol kills to go for my VET Badge!!
Wild1234
+1|6694
Yea, not getting awards that it says you earned is annoing.

As for the search commen, common if everybody used search there would never be a new topic posted:P

And with pistols, use them as sniper rifles, you will win every time... I take down snipers with my pistol all the time, aims better than the assault rifles, lol
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6686|Middle of nowhere
This happend to me the other day when i was going for my veteran assault badge

just reached the 15 hr mark needed and in the next round i got 21 kills but no badge...same thing happened to my friend going for vet engineer...

weird shit man, but hey, it's not too hard to do again
Drunkaholic
+4|6732
Ussseeee the seaaaarchhhhhh.  It is yo daddy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard