Poll

Which Bizzard's Game Would You Like to Be Released?

Another Wow Game or Expansion10%10% - 10
Starcraft 238%38% - 37
Diablo 328%28% - 28
Warcraft 422%22% - 22
Total: 97
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6665|Brisbane, Australia

I vote for a completely new game, otherwise they are on the fast track to becoming EA Games, rehashing everything they made money on.
Longbow
+163|6656|Odessa, Ukraine
Starcraft 2
Best . Rts . Ever.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6574|UK

Longbow wrote:

Starcraft 2
Best . Rts . Ever.
truth right here
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6775|UK

Longbow wrote:

Starcraft 2
Best . Rts . Ever.
Gotta disagree there, Warcraft series is a better series by far (bar WoW).
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

Sarrk wrote:

I vote for a completely new game, otherwise they are on the fast track to becoming EA Games, rehashing everything they made money on.
Master of the lolcats has a point methinks...

Something original from Blizzard would be a nice change actually.....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6775|UK
Well the only series that hasnt come to a point where it can end is WC thats why i want the next one so bad. But after that i agree a new series would be awesome.
SEMPER
+4|6469
War 4 all the way
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6529|Adelaide, South Australia

sergeriver wrote:

I vote for Warcraft 4.
motherdear
+25|6661|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
hellgate is made by the team behind diablo, but they left blizzard and made their own company.
Oscar590
The Canadian
+3|6230|Richmond, BC, Canada
Starcraft 2
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725

motherdear wrote:

hellgate is made by the team behind diablo, but they left blizzard and made their own company.
Isn't that kinda like guild wars? the developers left WoW/ Blizzard and created guild wars.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

motherdear wrote:

Isn't that kinda like guild wars? the developers left WoW/ Blizzard and created guild wars.
Sure, and why not? Blizzard's grown stale with its WoW rut and developers get tired of their creativity being held in check.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-04-24 10:06:07)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6489|Somewhere else

Sarrk wrote:

Well, I bet your right in another way. Ea will probably BUY Blizzard sooner or later.  What company havent they bought out really....
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6590|Melbourne, Australia.
Anything to do with wow
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Anything to do with wow
Alright, then do they get to rename themselves "WoW, Inc."?
DocZ
+13|6697|Belgium
Diablo kicks ass for its simplicity and intuitive gameplay, unlike all those other RPGs that require a university degree just to install the shit
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

DocZ wrote:

Diablo kicks ass for its simplicity and intuitive gameplay, unlike all those other RPGs that require a university degree just to install the shit
What, you mean like how Diablo II makes you swap out a zillion CDs just to install the expansion pack?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6775|UK
lol i cant even install it one my laptop, well pissed i brought all 4 cds to uni and i cant play it... even though my laptop is probably more powerful than the average gamers desktop
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6669|Canada Eh?

TrollmeaT wrote:

no RTS can compare to supreme commander ever.
That game was the biggest waste of money ever used. The demo was so terrible I wanted to cry. The hud was wayyy to big... takes up 1/2 of the screen. Combat had almost no depth also.
My two cents on that game...

Going back on topic, I would personally love a WoW 2 or some crap like that(blah blah blah I know you guys hate it so keep the damn comments to yourself). Or Starcraft 2, that game roxxorzmyboxxorz.

(insert bitchy reply here)
              l
              l
            \ l /
             \l/
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6241
Diablo players have been waiting for a new sequel for at least 5 years.  Considering how loyal the fan base is to that game, I think that it should be given a third installment, no matter how unlikely it is.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

sexecuti0ner wrote:

Diablo players have been waiting for a new sequel for at least 5 years.  Considering how loyal the fan base is to that game, I think that it should be given a third installment, no matter how unlikely it is.
They've been trying, but Blizzard's been mired in internal disagreement with that one.

Personally, I'm counting on Hellfire: London to carry on the spirit of Diablo.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-05-02 21:09:49)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6536|Singapore
hmm...tough choice between Diablo 3 and WC4..... =/

i'll take WC4 then
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6397|New York
Starcraft 2. A new one would be amazing with the new graphics capabilities.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard