[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6624|pimelteror.de
ghost town. claymore-whoring.
MrE`158
+103|6594
I got mine quite recently, and on my first serious attempt:

Warlord Infantry Only, 64-man server with about 20 people on it. 

While the Palace might seem like the best place, it's really not under those conditions.  With so few people on the server, the Palace is less intensively fought over.  The real place to be is between Insurgent Hideout and Palace Security Office.  Security Office is pretty key to the map, so as long as one side controls one of them and the other the other, there's a constant stream of people coming along a couple of very specific routes. 

Set up your claymores one at a time;  while defending Security office put one facing the main roadway in, then wait to see if anyone comes at it.  If someone triggers it, replace it right away (and you'll hopefully catch his squad-mates or a medic).  If no-one comes that way, use the other one to cover the flag or the back gate, and go and find a reload.  When the positions are reversed, use your claymores to cover the little alleyway that leads onto the street running east-west just south of Security Office.  Again, wait for a kill, then drop the second for another.  If you don't get that second, push forward and put your extra claymore facing the main gateway into Palace.

Wash, rinse, repeat.  If you don't control one of those spawn points, go and capture one!

End result:

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/MrE158/screen020.jpg
David.P
Banned
+649|6245
I'll help you just pm me.
SteikeTa
+153|6719|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
I remember the good old days. C4 chucking. Damn I was good. Easy as hell to get that badge back then. 37 kills with C4 was fun! Too bad you can't do that anymore.
Ricerckt93
+69|6623
Yeah, it helps if you got a friend with you as support.

He gets points for resupply, and you get to make some noise.
David.P
Banned
+649|6245
Like i said i'll help no strings attached.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6323|uk

C4 whoring on an IO Karkand 32 player server.

But i got mine with 1 ticket left, so i don't recommend my method

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/Titch249/screen013.png

As US If you run in through a side entrace to the alleys, and run in the same direction as MEC towards choke points, many MEC don't look twice at you... giving you 2-3 kills for every sucessful run.

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-04-23 14:44:49)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

Jihad as SAS on high points warlord. Very effective to strap all 5 on the frnot of your ATV then just drive full-speed into armor. You both die, both get a kill, so everybody wins.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
Get on a KP server. Plant C4, boom. I once got 27 (kicked twice but rejoined) and was finally banned. It works!
David.P
Banned
+649|6245

Hurricane wrote:

Jihad as SAS on high points warlord. Very effective to strap all 5 on the frnot of your ATV then just drive full-speed into armor. You both die, both get a kill, so everybody wins.
Actually no thats not a good idea to use all c4 on one run. I strap 2 to my atv park next to a vehicle and boom! The other 3 i strap onto another car and repeat.
niomosy
+26|6660
IO has made life easier.  You can claywhore on Karland, Jalalalalabad, and Warlord quite easily.  Ticket loss isn't usually as bad.

I got mine on Warlord.  Spawned as a SAS Sniper and went straight for the 3rd floor Palace flag.  Captured it (probably getting a clay kill or two off the clays I planted at the doors) and went about the claywhore fest.  It was  a simple matter of dropping off the 3rd floor balcony to the 2nd floor, then heading to the 2nd floor balcony to drop more clays.  Of course, I'd either try to get myself killed at that point, grab another Sniper kit, or grab a Support kit and resupply myself.  Remember kids, No clays on you means no explosives kills.

There's plenty of places to clay in the Palace.  I preferred in/around the 2nd floor flag room.  Also got a few defending the Insurgent Hideout and a freak accident of dropping one at the Security Depot, having an Assault guy drop smoke, and an Insurgent running into my clay.  Good times
CloakedStarship
+76|6536

killer21 wrote:

If you have to pad to get a pixel award, then you have already lost.
It seems like you always have an abundance of care for all of us to enjoy.

Claywhore + Warlord Palace = Win
DooM
+28|6278
I got mine legit on the server =SF= Warlord Inf only. Was about 40ish people and I claywhored yes. Also it helps a lot if you have a friend who can support you now and then and the round has to be long. I don't play on P&K servers and won't but you can obtain it easily enough on an inf only server, your only problem is length of round and admins that kick you for claywhoring or whatever.

Oh and in all honesty getting this badge I had one shitty round, claywhoring isn't something I do neither C4 or whatever but it was a badge I wanted to get, but the round was shit because you aren't actually killing anyone your just spawning and chucking really, still ended up with a postitive k/d at the end though, not by much :p.
Baked Nut
+2|6436|Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Got mine claymoring on karkand inf server....

Make sure you have a mate resupplying you......or just spawn run throw them in the allys near the hotel etc

https://www.ozwebcity.com/images/ss/bf2/expert_explosives.jpg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6295|Graz, Austria
On Great Wall as engineer or spec-ops guarding on of the 3 gates with a support guy or a crate nearby might also work.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6415|Perth, W.A, Australia.
karkand inf first using C4 then got pissed off cause i wasnt getting kils with it anymore so switched to clays and started getting like 2-3 kills with 1 claymore.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6282

Titch2349 wrote:

C4 whoring on an IO Karkand 32 player server.

But i got mine with 1 ticket left, so i don't recommend my method

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/ … een013.png

As US If you run in through a side entrace to the alleys, and run in the same direction as MEC towards choke points, many MEC don't look twice at you... giving you 2-3 kills for every sucessful run.
Clutch kill
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
I Jihading the ATV's on Warlord until the palace battle broke out, then I was lucky enough to have someone supplying me with claymores as I booby trapped every doorway.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6649|Middle of nowhere
it's kind of sad that so many of you got them on P&K servers, but o well, don't matter much i guess

just 16 player Karkand IO

got mine last night
ZCor3x
+46|6541|Pennsylvania
I got it when it was like 44, just c4 car on a 32 player / 64 player map karkand server, or just run around c4ing random people.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6496|dunno
I got mine Pre 1.12 when you could c4 throw.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6663|Calgary

wachtler83 wrote:

pistol knife server claymore whore
edit: dont listen to me i dont have it
/gay
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6722|the middle of nowhere
Here you go - http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=316490#p316490

My 3rd best karma-magnet post .
srog72
+12|6727|Michigan

BlackKoala wrote:

Strap C4 onto a DPV in 64-man Jalalabad.
64 WITH vehicles........tanks and large crowds of dismounts......u can finish (gold) driver badge too!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

David.Podedworny wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Actually no thats not a good idea to use all c4 on one run. I strap 2 to my atv park next to a vehicle and boom! The other 3 i strap onto another car and repeat.
My method guarantees a kill each time. Nothing more embarassing than blowing yourself up while the enemy tank gets a few scratches! But nothing more embarassing for that tank driver than to be jihaded by a Brit screaming "GO GO GO."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard