sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah, I am teaching to hate terrorism, hate suicide bombings, hate the mass murder of women and children.

I also hate peas and asparagus puts me on the same level with the radical Muslims doesn't it?
Maybe you should be teaching why does terrorism excist, why do they resort to suicide bombings ?

And i do wonder if not the socalled terrorists calls the western governments something similar !
Reall??!!, the terrorists accuse us of strapping on suicide vests and blowing up buildings full of women and children??

FOr you to wonder this is seeking a rational excuse for it. There is no such excuse for this behavior. None at all. But I will indulge you. Give me one GOOD REASON why someone would hate AMERICA so much that they will destroy their OWN PEOPLE and murder women and children. But I gotta tell ya, it really needs to be a good one.
Imagine the following scenario.  Mexico invades the US (even more), and forces Americans to live in prison-style cities, under their control.  Mexico needs money to continue the annexation of America.  Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran provide that money.  Would you love them?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

The Jews were hated and persecuted BEFORE there was even an Israel. Stop claiming that we would all be living in Never Never Land if only Israel didn't exist. The Jews would still be hated and persecuted, the strife in the ME would still exist.  The problems in the ME stem from being raised from little children to hate anyone who does not follow Islam.
...and, as Serge points out in the OP of his similar thread, from raising children to hate anyone who is an Arab.
nope, to DEFEND themselves against Arabs. History would deem such teachings prudent. After all, who are the worlds agressors? Israel??, not hardly.
Nonsense lowing, you actually feel that Palestinians should overlook all the atrocities carried out by Israel during the troubles between the two peoples and teach their kids that the Jews are not historically hostile towards them while the Jews should continue to teach their children that all Arabs are backward and not to be trusted? How about this, both sides teach their kids that hating each other because they are 'sworn enemies' is not the way to look at life. We had the same problem in Northern Ireland and still do, thankfully it's not quite as bad as it once was.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Maybe you should be teaching why does terrorism excist, why do they resort to suicide bombings ?

And i do wonder if not the socalled terrorists calls the western governments something similar !
Reall??!!, the terrorists accuse us of strapping on suicide vests and blowing up buildings full of women and children??

FOr you to wonder this is seeking a rational excuse for it. There is no such excuse for this behavior. None at all. But I will indulge you. Give me one GOOD REASON why someone would hate AMERICA so much that they will destroy their OWN PEOPLE and murder women and children. But I gotta tell ya, it really needs to be a good one.
Imagine the following scenario.  Mexico invades the US (even more), and forces Americans to live in prison-style cities, under their control.  Mexico needs money to continue the annexation of America.  Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iran provide that money.  Would you love them?
Nope, Now ask me if will go around killing my own people over it, especially our own women and children. Remember, this thread is not exclusivley about Islam hating Jews, it is about complete hatred and intolerance against ANYONE who is not Muslim.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

...and, as Serge points out in the OP of his similar thread, from raising children to hate anyone who is an Arab.
nope, to DEFEND themselves against Arabs. History would deem such teachings prudent. After all, who are the worlds agressors? Israel??, not hardly.
Nonsense lowing, you actually feel that Palestinians should overlook all the atrocities carried out by Israel during the troubles between the two peoples and teach their kids that the Jews are not historically hostile towards them while the Jews should continue to teach their children that all Arabs are backward and not to be trusted? How about this, both sides teach their kids that hating each other because they are 'sworn enemies' is not the way to look at life. We had the same problem in Northern Ireland and still do, thankfully it's not quite as bad as it once was.
This I will agree to, but Israel has offered olive branches only to be rocketed for it. The surrounding Arab nations will not stand for peace between the Palestinians and Israel and you damn well know it.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Nope, Now ask me if will go around killing my own people over it, especially our own women and children. Remember, this thread is not exclusivley about Islam hating Jews, it is about complete hatred and intolerance against ANYONE who is not Muslim.
I understand, not share, the feelings of Palestinians.  I don't agree with the teachings mentioned in your OP.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

lowing wrote:

This I will agree to, but Israel has offered olive branches only to be rocketed for it. The surrounding Arab nations will not stand for peace between the Palestinians and Israel and you damn well know it.
Lowing I think you'll find that the Arab league currently have a peace deal on the negotiating table, the primary broker being Saudi Arabia.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Lowing I think you'll find that the Arab league currently have a peace deal on the negotiating table, the primary broker being Saudi Arabia.
This must be peace deal number 15987654876436 I give it about 15 minutes of success just like the rest.

lets seeeeeee, where did I put that picture of Arafat and Sharon shaking hands in front of Clinton?

Last edited by lowing (2007-04-23 11:31:20)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

This must be peace deal number 15987654876436 I give it about 15 minutes of success just like the rest.

lets seeeeeee, where did I put that picture of Arafat and Sharon shaking hands in front of Clinton?
Well, it wasn't an Arab who assassinated Rabin for trying to achieve peace with the Arabs.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Arafat never shook hands with Sharon in case you were unaware. He wasn't likely to shake hands with someone so clearly expansionist as Sharon. He shook hands with Rabin and Barak and much progress was made - the Oslo accords, etc. - then Sharon got in and smashed up all hope of peace.

The peace deal by Saudi Arabia and the Arab league offers Israel recognition from all Arab league members - they'd be fools to pass the opportunity up.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Well, it wasn't an Arab who assassinated Rabin for trying to achieve peace with the Arabs.
touche', serge

enough hate to go around for everyone.

Last edited by lowing (2007-04-23 11:44:15)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Arafat never shook hands with Sharon in case you were unaware. He wasn't likely to shake hands with someone so clearly expansionist as Sharon. He shook hands with Rabin and Barak and much progress was made - the Oslo accords, etc. - then Sharon got in and smashed up all hope of peace.

The peace deal by Saudi Arabia and the Arab league offers Israel recognition from all Arab league members - they'd be fools to pass the opportunity up.
in exchange for what?

yer right Cam Rabin was the picture I was thinking of.

Last edited by lowing (2007-04-23 11:41:36)

JimmyBotswana
+82|6594|Montreal
yet another example of lowing's broad knowledge of history
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

JimmyBotswana wrote:

wow school let out early?, the kids are home!!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

in exchange for what?

In exchange for an Israel along 1948 borders. Golan Heights returned to Syria, Shebaa Farms returned to Lebanon, a fully sovereign and independent state of Palestine in the West Bank, East Jerusalem & Gaza (entailing removal of ALL/vast majority of settlements). It is rumoured that the plan allows Israel to retain sovereignty over the wailing wall.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-04-23 11:45:33)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

in exchange for what?

In exchange for an Israel along 1948 borders. Golan Heights returned to Syria, Shebaa Farms returned to Lebanon, a fully sovereign and independent state of Palestine in the West Bank, East Jerusalem & Gaza (entailing removal of ALL/vast majority of settlements). It is rumoured that the plan allows Israel to retain sovereignty over the wailing wall.
and how are the prevailing winds blowing over all of this? Or just link so I can read up on it.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

lowing wrote:

and how are the prevailing winds blowing over all of this? Or just link so I can read up on it.
The Arabs have set up a committee comprised of Egyptians & Jordanians (who both recognise Israel from previous peace deals) to act as the contacts for peace talks. This time around, Olmert has taken the offer seriously (probably because they got a military scare during the Lebanon conflict) although hard right public opinion in Israel is lambasting him for it (methinks another assassination is on the way).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1844214.stm

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-04-23 11:49:49)

JimmyBotswana
+82|6594|Montreal
so lowing are you willing to admit that the war on terrorism is a farce and if we really were interested in reducing the amount of radical islamic terrorists we would have invaded Saudi Arabia and not Iraq? Because that is what alot of us "crazy" liberals, myself included, have been saying for years. My money is on "no" because you are willing to attack the Saudis for preaching their hatred but not attack your beloved president whose family is more in bed with the Saudis than almost anyone else. The Saudi regime would not exist without U.S. support. Where is your outrage at your own country? Once again your double standards are painfully obvious to anyone who knows you on this forum and again why I say arguing with you is useless.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

JimmyBotswana wrote:

Comments like this is only 1 example of how you typically debate on this forum. I am not inclined to concede anything to someone that posts shit like this constantly instead of actually arguing your point over mine. You do not debate, you post, then when your post is challenged you insult. That is your tactic, and not very well recieved.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6594|Montreal
excuse me lowing but that is YOUR principal tactic described to a t. ask anyone else on here I debate with them reasonably and am generally open minded to any good point. I used to try debating you on points but when pwned on a certain point you resort to name-calling (stupid liberals) and repetition of bush talking points (succumbing to terrorism.) you are not someone who will ever change their mind but constantly tries to change other people's minds that is why it is useless trying to debate with you.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

The Arabs have set up a committee comprised of Egyptians & Jordanians (who both recognise Israel from previous peace deals) to act as the contacts for peace talks. This time around, Olmert has taken the offer seriously (probably because they got a military scare during the Lebanon conflict) although hard right public opinion in Israel is lambasting him for it (methinks another assassination is on the way).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1844214.stm
Just read it, lets hope it amounts to something lasting, however, I will not hold my breath. Now, back to the topic at hand. The ME countries teachings in their schools.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

JimmyBotswana wrote:

excuse me lowing but that is YOUR principal tactic described to a t. ask anyone else on here I debate with them reasonably and am generally open minded to any good point. I used to try debating you on points but when pwned on a certain point you resort to name-calling (stupid liberals) and repetition of bush talking points (succumbing to terrorism.) you are not someone who will ever change their mind but constantly tries to change other people's minds that is why it is useless trying to debate with you.
Ok ask them, how often I get worked up and start name calling and attacking and insulting on a personal level.....I may say negative comments about liberals in general, but we are talking PERSONAL attacks now.
Lets just remember that getting pissed off at my posts do not count. I am waiting for PERSONAL attacks I have made

Now that I think on it the only one that has worked me into a lather is bubbalo. He used to drive me insane.

Last edited by lowing (2007-04-23 12:31:17)

konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6558|CH/BR - in UK

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

It's like stealing someone's car and giving back a tire and wanting peace for it. It's a ridiculous idea.

-konfusion
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

konfusion wrote:

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

It's like stealing someone's car and giving back a tire and wanting peace for it. It's a ridiculous idea.

-konfusion
Actually, I like that analogy, fits perfectly to the absurdity of it all.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6730|Eastern PA

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

The Jews were hated and persecuted BEFORE there was even an Israel. Stop claiming that we would all be living in Never Never Land if only Israel didn't exist. The Jews would still be hated and persecuted, the strife in the ME would still exist.  The problems in the ME stem from being raised from little children to hate anyone who does not follow Islam.
I don't know about you, but I've been wronged by more white people than anyone from any other group...should I teach kids to be wary of Caucasians?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

Masques wrote:

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

I don't know about you, but I've been wronged by more white people than anyone from any other group...should I teach kids to be wary of Caucasians?
Yup, you should pass on your experiences. It is irresponsible for you not to. If you are truly being wronged, and I mean truly, then you need to make sure it does not happen to your kids. Now, let me ask, how have you been wronged repeatedly by the the white man?

Personally, I take full responsibility for my achievements and set backs in life. I have no one to blame or give credit to but me.

Last edited by lowing (2007-04-23 18:55:02)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard