=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6730|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
I made my first movie with FRAPS yesterday, a sniper movie. Kinda made it to show my friend some examples of different situations and how to handle them, but then i decided to edit it a little and made a fun little montage with some cool music. Can anyone tell me how and where i can upload it so you can all have a look?

edit - can anyone tell me how to get the third person view that i have seen in a lot of videos, not just while watching a vehicle but also while watching infantry, and also moving the camera around. Be gentle - i'm new to this whole thing but i have LOTS of ideas.

Last edited by =FDX=VEga (2006-01-18 09:31:39)

NukeDK
+1|6848|Denmark
I think it is a good movie, but just to short

An i know you did not hack, because i can also see the enemy's from where you are, an i most say you sniping well. So keep it up ;D
-xXCRUWXx-
+0|6711|NEW YORK
very nice  love it when you back them up to that point and start sniping an i know that your not hacking at all since i do this all the time
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6800|The Hague, Holland

=FDX=VEga wrote:

I made my first movie with FRAPS yesterday, a sniper movie. Kinda made it to show my friend some examples of different situations and how to handle them, but then i decided to edit it a little and made a fun little montage with some cool music. Can anyone tell me how and where i can upload it so you can all have a look?

edit - can anyone tell me how to get the third person view that i have seen in a lot of videos, not just while watching a vehicle but also while watching infantry, and also moving the camera around. Be gentle - i'm new to this whole thing but i have LOTS of ideas.
You can do the "third person vieuw" thing with BattleRecorder.
Just a join a server with BattleRecorer on it and after youve played a round you will be able to download it from the Community Section in HQ.
Then simply play the BattleRecorder file and youll be able to zoom around in the map.
Hope this clears things out for you.
Kusunagi
+59|6755|The land of Hookers and pod
Nice video, Serg. But I prefer the M24 when I am USMC, to me it's much more accurate, it maybe has a little less damage, but hell.... All that I'm doing is making headshots
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
Thanks for the advice Sgt Ghost - i'll try that for the tank video i am planning - got an awesome song in mind (keeping it secret so that my idea doesnt get stolen. I'm also planning a helicopter video with 'Ride of the Valkyries' as the music, i know its kinda obvious but how can you top that song for anything to do with helicopters. I still need somewhere to put my videos so you guys can download them.

Btw Kusunagi the M95 and M24 have the same damage of 95.
Dustriderx
+0|6719
Well if it's within 25mb you can use http://www.putfile.com/
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
Thanks for the advice Dustrider.

Here is my video for all to criticise - the server was a little laggy and i'm still experimenting with FRAPS so you may notice its a bit crappy but the ideas are there and the music is cool

http://media.putfile.com/Sniper-Montage
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6800|The Hague, Holland

=FDX=VEga wrote:

Here is my video for all to criticise - the server was a little laggy and i'm still experimenting with FRAPS so you may notice its a bit crappy but the ideas are there and the music is cool

Awesome dude, hilarious music !
Good movie for your first time
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
Cheers mate, i thought the music was the video's saving-grace, my video editing skills are non-existant and i'm sure someone who knows what they are doing could have knocked that up in 10 minutes (took me over an hour) Anyway i shall begin work on my tank video tomorrow (got some fantastic music in mind) and i reckon that will take me a week or two (got to be perfect). Watch this space!
Dustriderx
+0|6719

=FDX=VEga wrote:

Very nice..

I've tried to make my first but i'm having problems with FPS going down to 14 and it's to jumpy for me to play at the same time. 

I think I have to get use to it.
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
I seem to get pretty good FPS most of the time - played an entire round on Sharqui yesterday with most of it recorded on FRAPS and I did well so i doubt it affects me. I've been getting some good footage of me kicking arse in a tank for my new video. Also working on my Sniper Guide so just keep waiting....
wonkey20
+18|6727
cool
Dustriderx
+0|6719
How do you know which server have battlerecorder for it?

Everytime I play a round I go look and there is nothing there..
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6773

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Just a join a server with BattleRecorer on it and after youve played a round you will be able to download it from the Community Section in HQ.
Where is this exactly?In BFHQ?
Dustriderx
+0|6719

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Where is this exactly?In BFHQ?
It's under community..

But my main question is how do you know a server has it?  is there a symbol to the left that states it's a recorder server or not?

I've only found one.. and that was on mistake and the server sucked.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard